Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beck says his whistle blower will bring down the American power structure today !

+4
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Glenn Beck is an idiot that has gone off the deep end.

2seaoat

Glenn Beck is an idiot that has gone off the deep end.

He is however.....very good on self promotion.

2seaoat wrote:Glenn Beck is an idiot that has gone off the deep end.

The NSA Director said that Snowden did enormous damges...

2seaoat wrote:Glenn Beck is an idiot that has gone off the deep end.

That's all he is good at.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

newswatcher wrote:

The NSA Director said that Snowden did enormous damges...

That may be THE most predictable thing anyone has ever said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If P.T. Barnum was still alive he would be doing business with Glenn Beck.

And if Beck had lived during P.T. Barnum's time,  it would now probably be called
The Barnum and Beck Circus.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That was said on his radio show yesterday.  According to this the radio show airs live from 9 to noon.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/

So today's radio show would have been the "24 hours".  So far I can't find any mention on the web of him revealing the particulars of his whistleblower this morning.  So what gives?

I think beck underestimates the domestication of the american citizenry.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What time is Beck's show?  I can't find any mention of him releasing the name of his whistleblower source, or the content of that revelation.

Sal

Sal

Is the "American power structure" down yet?

I'm going out to grab some lunch, and want to know if I should pack a sweater.

2seaoat

Holy crap......I have never seen anything like this in my 61 years........Glen starts talking than reaches behind his head and unzips his head and exposes a lizard head......he then says he is a lizard, and that all through the government there are similar lizards who lie and work against American interests.........that was some great tv.......do you think he really is a lizard?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well it's now past the 24 hours and he aint revealed nothing.  Although in that video teo posted he did say the whistleblower "would only tell his story to Congress" because if he told it anywhere else he would get rubbed out so I guess he's too scared to tell it to Beck's audience.

But Beck's website does have this story.  It's an "atheist scientist" saying Bill Maher is an "awful, ghastly, horrible liberal" because Maher said "Sarah Palin's son is retarded".

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/13/an-awful-ghastly-horrible-liberal-prominent-atheist-scientist-lashes-out-at-bill-maher-after-he-allegedly-called-palins-son-retarded/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sarah Palin's response to Maher...

Beck says his whistle blower will bring down the American power structure today ! Palin11

I told ya'll this political celebrityism stuff is better'n pro wrastlin.  lol

knothead

knothead

What's scary, in my mind, is that there's more than a few who take people like this seriously . .

Yella

Yella

Beck may not THE craziest of the crazies on television, but he is right up with the certified ones and could not be more typical of the talking heads of Fox News.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OK, Bob, now you've made me watch a video of Beck AND go to his website...and I was having such a productive day...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:OK, Bob, now you've made me watch a video of Beck AND go to his website...and I was having such a productive day...
what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Past the deadline and still nothing...

http://www.glennbeck.com/

This will go down alongside Geraldo opening Al Capone's vault.

20Beck says his whistle blower will bring down the American power structure today ! Empty So? 6/14/2013, 5:45 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Have I missed the event?  Have the republican and democratic parties been "taken down," yet?

I certainly hope so!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Have I missed the event

If you have then we all have.  

http://www.glennbeck.com/

Just a publicity stunt to get people to talking about him and tune in to his radio show and visit his websites.
Hell obviously it worked so I guess he knows what he's doing.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

the Dude is pathetic with his childish little tantrums and his desperate need to be noticed...sad sad sad .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:the Dude is pathetic with his childish little tantrums and his desperate need to be noticed...sad sad sad .

Thank god you've seen the light.  I've been trying to tell you what these radio talkers are all about.
The difference between them and you/me is we talk for free.  They have to get paid for it.
And I don't trust anybody who has to get paid for talking. Because that's when they'll say anything for money.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:the Dude is pathetic with his childish little tantrums and his desperate need to be noticed...sad sad sad .

Thank god you've seen the light.  I've been trying to tell you what these radio talkers are all about.
The difference between them and you/me is we talk for free.  They have to get paid for it.
And I don't trust anybody who has to get paid for talking.  Because that's when they'll say anything for money.

Yup like practically every preacher politician lawyer actor etc..........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yup like practically every preacher politician lawyer actor etc..........

That's exactly right.  
Those political evangelists on radio are birds of a feather with the religion evangelists. It's a perfect analogy in just about every way.

While not a perfect analogy,  yes politicians are mostly just paid talkers too.  And like the aforementioned,  the content of their talking is absolutely tied to the compensation.
They ALL make money telling their flocks what the flocks want to hear.

Lawyers and actors have a different role.  Although one of the smartest entertainers I have ever known about said it best...

"I know actors and I know politicians and they're both the same"

-- Orson Welles

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum