This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin's goal is to destroy American power and influence. No wonder he pushed Trump!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I lifted the following article from Huffington Post. The next election is live or die for the United States of America. . .


"POLITICS 10/18/2018 10:08 pm ET
Putin Hails Sunset of U.S. Global Domination Due To Mounting ‘Mistakes’
“Luckily this monopoly is disappearing. It’s almost done,” the Russian president said in his annual foreign policy speech.
By Mary Papenfuss
X

Russian President Vladimir Putin gloated Thursday about what he sees as the end of the United States’ world dominance due to growing “mistakes.”

Putin also claimed America holds “some responsibility” for the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi because the Saudi journalist was living in the U.S., he said his in annual foreign policy speech, according to the Financial Times. He did not elaborate. Khashoggi has not been seen since he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. Turkish officials say he was murdered and dismembered by orders of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

“In this regard, the U.S. has a certain responsibility. If someone knows what happens and there was a murder, I hope some evidence is provided. And dependent on that, we will make some decisions,” Putin added in his remarks in the Black Sea resort of Sochi. He said there was currently no reason to “harm our relations with Saudi Arabia.”

As for the U.S., he said that “empires often think they can make some little mistakes ... because they’re so powerful. But when the number of these mistakes keeps growing, it reaches a level they cannot sustain.”

He added: “A country can get the sense from impunity that you can do anything. This is the result of the monopoly from a unipolar world ... . Luckily this monopoly is disappearing. It’s almost done.”

Putin also boasted that Russia’s “hypersonic” weapon system will be the best in the world within months. Such a system would allow missile speeds of at least five times the speed of sound, or about one mile per second, CNBC reported. The U.S. is currently incapable of defending itself against such a system, CNBC said.

Putin said Russia’s nuclear weapons would be used only to retaliate against an enemy strike. “We have no concept of a preemptive strike,” Putin said in response to a question, Agence France-Presse reported. “The aggressor will have to understand that retaliation is inevitable, that it will be destroyed and that we, as victims of aggression, as martyrs, will go to heaven.”

Putin shrugged off deteriorating relationships with the West, saying Russia is forging stronger friendships with Asia and the Mideast. Yet he also said President Donald Trump is continuing to work to improve ties with Russia.

“It’s better to talk, to have a conversation, than to be like cats and dogs that keep fighting each other,” Putin said, according to the Financial Times.

Think about it. What better way to fuck America than by helping install Trump as president? Consider: Trump admires and defends despot leaders like Putin, Bin Salman, Kim Jong Il, and Rodrigo Duterte. My fellow Americans: We are in one helluva mess.

View user profile
Anyone who watched the Helsinki news conference with 45 and Putin could see the body language of the two men. Putin came swaggering out sporting a smirk while 45 came slinking out like a beaten down cur that he is, a total toady to Putin. Why use missiles and troops when you can use Facebook and other news outlets to manipulate voters in the US and get your candidate elected?

People should wonder how it is that 45's objectives and positions are the same as Putin's if they doubt for a minute that 45 works for Putin.

Putin wants to weaken our ties with our traditional allies in Europe. Done. He wants to weaken NATO. Done. He wants to disrupt all of our foreign relationships such as with our neighbors in Canada and Mexico, 45 has done that. It is just so disgusting and even more so that so many still follow him.

Many life long and prominent Republicans are leaving the party and giving public statements as to why. That is an interesting thing to follow. Not all are falling for the demagogue-in-chief's all too real 'reality show'.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:Anyone who watched the Helsinki news conference with 45 and Putin could see the body language of the two men. Putin came swaggering out sporting a smirk while 45 came slinking out like a beaten down cur that he is, a total toady to Putin. Why use missiles and troops when you can use Facebook and other news outlets to manipulate voters in the US and get your candidate elected?

People should wonder how it is that 45's objectives and positions are the same as Putin's if they doubt for a minute that 45 works for Putin.

Putin wants to weaken our ties with our traditional allies in Europe. Done. He wants to weaken NATO. Done. He wants to disrupt all of our foreign relationships such as with our neighbors in Canada and Mexico, 45 has done that. It is just so disgusting and even more so that so many still follow him.

Many life long and prominent Republicans are leaving the party and giving public statements as to why. That is an interesting thing to follow. Not all are falling for the demagogue-in-chief's all too real 'reality show'.

I really believe Putin has been directing Drumpf's every move. There must be a backchannel. Maybe it's in Saudi Arabia.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:I really believe Putin has been directing Drumpf's every move.

You've got much bigger issues than politics... lol.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Anyone who watched the Helsinki news conference with 45 and Putin could see the body language of the two men. Putin came swaggering out sporting a smirk while 45 came slinking out like a beaten down cur that he is, a total toady to Putin. Why use missiles and troops when you can use Facebook and other news outlets to manipulate voters in the US and get your candidate elected?

People should wonder how it is that 45's objectives and positions are the same as Putin's if they doubt for a minute that 45 works for Putin.

Putin wants to weaken our ties with our traditional allies in Europe. Done. He wants to weaken NATO. Done. He wants to disrupt all of our foreign relationships such as with our neighbors in Canada and Mexico, 45 has done that. It is just so disgusting and even more so that so many still follow him.

Many life long and prominent Republicans are leaving the party and giving public statements as to why. That is an interesting thing to follow. Not all are falling for the demagogue-in-chief's all too real 'reality show'.

I really believe Putin has been directing Drumpf's every move.  There must be a backchannel.  Maybe it's in Saudi Arabia.


Back in the day when 45 was president-elect Kushner went to the Russians trying to set up a backchannel communication system and THEY didn't want it. Personally I think they just wanted to exchange recipes, not. I think that would have been about as welcome as the two hour personal time 45 had with Putin just before the Helsinki press conference where there were no witnesses from the US side.

Former intelligence officials described Jared Kushner's reported attempt to set up a backchannel line of communication with Russia last December that would bypass the US' national security and intelligence apparatus as "off the map," "explosive," and "extremely dangerous."
Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, said during a press conference on Saturday that, if Kushner did try to set up such a back channel, "I would not be concerned about it."

"We have back-channel communications with a number of countries," McMaster said. "So, generally speaking, about back-channel communications, what that allows you to do is to communicate in a discreet manner."

Scott Olson, a recently retired FBI agent who ran counterintelligence operations and spent more than 20 years at the bureau, agreed that it is not unusual for low-level staffers to work between governments and bypass bureaucracy to exchange views and build consensus in advance of higher-level negotiations.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-backchannel-plan-russia-flynn-2017-5

View user profile

We shouldn't be setting up backchannel communications with a country that more than likely interfered in our election, period. I don't care what McMaster said.

And, this is from FB:

Ken Starr investigated Clinton for SEVEN YEARS and found nothing but a lie about sex in a civil deposition. Mueller has been investigating Trump for ONLY 18 MONTHS and has convictions AND cooperation from five of the most powerful aides in Trump's orbit. Yet people are impatient.

2/ The Mueller probe will go down as one of the most successful and professionally run probes of its kind in US history. Even Trump's legal team says that new indictments—*on collusion*—are coming. That doesn't even count Stone and Prince getting pinched for lying (at a minimum).

3/ I'm getting emails from people saying they are "tired" or "losing hope" or "fearful nothing will happen" and I admit these notes make me angry. Mueller is KICKING TRUMP'S ASS in a timeframe NO ONE imagined was possible and Trump critics act like someone's spit in their coffee.

4/ THE RESULTS

TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S PERSONAL ATTORNEY/RNC DEPUTY FINANCE CHAIR
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

5/ RESULTS (CONTINUED)

TRUMP'S LONGEST-SERVING NATIONAL SECURITY AIDE
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S FRIEND/ADVISER
Lies Confirmed
Charges Expected Soon

TRUMP'S SHADOW NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR
Perjury Confirmed
Charges Likely

TRUMP'S SON
Lies Confirmed
Charges Likely

6/ RESULTS (CONTINUED)

Key Cooperating Witnesses:

Sam CLOVIS, Trump Campaign National Co-Chair
Carter PAGE, Trump National Security Adviser (his earliest NatSec hire)
George NADER, Saudi/Emirati Emissary to the Trump Campaign/White House

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

7/ If Mueller can lead a 40-person team of the nation's top attorneys and investigators for dozens of hours every week for 18 months on the most complex federal criminal investigation of our lifetimes, I think we can all sit up from our fainting couches and show some *gratitude*.

8/ *Every single report* saying this investigation would end long ago, and end without indictments, and end without prison sentences—or end with a very small number of each of these—has been proven wrong. And not just wrong: politically motivated. Meanwhile, Mueller is *working*.

9/ Neither I nor anyone else has special insight into the inner workings of Mueller's team or investigation. But we can judge from its HISTORIC ACHIEVEMENTS in calling top political aides and officials to account—and we can judge from history just how early we are in the process.

10/ When you've got Roger Stone saying he'll be indicted; when you have media saying Mueller has evidence Erik Prince perjured himself; when you have TRUMP'S LEGAL TEAM saying collusion indictments WILL come; it's time to STOP spreading fear and doubt about Mueller's work. /end

- Seth Abramson, an author, attorney and former criminal investigator

***********

View user profile
No charges related to the trump campaign... zero. That's all "we" know. Keep gobbling comrade... lol.

View user profile

View user profile
He is now a registered Democrat. If this circus wasn't so downright tragic/important it would be one hell of a soap opera! But our democracy hangs in the balance and is already way out of whack so that totally takes the entertainment fun out of it.

Michael Cohen Urges People to Vote Against Trump to Prevent ‘Another Six Years of This Craziness’


Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen is urging people to vote against Republicans — and his former client — in the upcoming mid-term elections, telling CNN Friday in a brief man-on-the-street interview that it was the only way to stop the madness.

“Grab your family, grab your friends, grab your neighbors, get to the polls,” said Cohen. “If not, you’re gonna have another two or another six years of this craziness.”

The message followed a viral tweet from Cohen earlier this week in which he called the upcoming elections “the most important vote in our lifetime.”

View user profile
Why would you think that cohen has any particular insight? Lol... this is just getting stupid.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Why would you think that cohen has any particular insight? Lol... this is just getting stupid.

It will never reach your level of ignorance.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why would you think that cohen has any particular insight? Lol... this is just getting stupid.

It will never reach your level of ignorance.






View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum