Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Biden: Supreme Court was wrong; Al Gore was elected president of the United States

+2
Floridatexan
Nekochan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Of course, you have a right to your opinion, but again, I am pointing out the type of thing that is fine for people to do with Bush (Boy George) but if someone calls Obama a name, then they are labeled a  KKK grand wizard or dragon or some damn thing.

Really though, I have never seen a credible source (not a website with the title 'stolenelection' or some such title)  that says that hundreds of thousands of ballots were not properly counted or whatever y'all are claiming about them.

Well, there's a long history especially in the South of using the term "boy" to demean black men.

I think you are prolly aware of that, Neko.

On the other hand, I don't think there's any history of using the term to demean silver-spoon born, Skull and Bones, Yale frat punks.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Of course, you have a right to your opinion, but again, I am pointing out the type of thing that is fine for people to do with Bush (Boy George) but if someone calls Obama a name, then they are labeled a  KKK grand wizard or dragon or some damn thing.

Really though, I have never seen a credible source (not a website with the title 'stolenelection' or some such title)  that says that hundreds of thousands of ballots were not properly counted or whatever y'all are claiming about them.

Well, there's a long history especially in the South of using the term "boy" to demean black men.

I think you are prolly aware of that, Neko.

On the other hand, I don't think there's any history of using the term to demean silver-spoon born, Skull and Bones, Yale frat punks.
And Boy George is not used to demean Bush?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is a long article, but it explains in great detail how the 2000 election was stolen.  

http://archive.truthout.org/article/vanity-fair-the-path-florida

Read it.

Floridatexan wrote:This is a long article, but it explains in great detail how the 2000 election was stolen.  

http://archive.truthout.org/article/vanity-fair-the-path-florida

Read it.

truthout = george soros

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT, Truthout...really?

If I post articles from far right wing sources, would you consider those credible sources?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:FT, Truthout...really?

If I post articles from far right wing sources, would you consider those credible sources?

The article was reprinted from VANITY FAIR Magazine.  I'm sorry you don't want to take the time to consider the facts.  How do you deal with the fact that Katherine Harris was both a GOP delegate and in charge of the electoral results?  Read it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh well Vanity Fair...that changes everything!
They are always balanced on their reporting.
I trust you'll read and believe any WND or NewsMax links I post.

it's almost nostalgic to realise what an important part harris had in the outcome.  i haven't thought of her in a few years.  hopefully, bachman will replace that thought i never remember to think about.

the gop parade of bimbos is alive and well  and kneeling like the subserviant enablers they chose to be.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:FT, Truthout...really?

The article was reprinted from VANITY FAIR Magazine.  I'm sorry you don't want to take the time to consider the facts.  How do you deal with the fact that Katherine Harris was both a GOP delegate and in charge of the electoral results?  Read it.

Once again...Read it!

Why do you and the other hopeless souls refuse to acknowledge that all Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore had to do was WIN HIS HOME STATE, the folks who knew him best, knew he was a quack.

USA Today

5/15/2001

George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, a USA TODAY/Miami Herald/Knight Ridder study shows. The study is the first comprehensive review of the 61,195 "undervote" ballots that were at the center of Florida's disputed presidential election.

http://tinyurl.com/2k3gv

Get over it Progressives, President George Walker Bush WON FAIR AND SQUARE.

I realize the purpose of this is to detract attention for the building number of massive scandals swirling around President Barack Hussein Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum