Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's olddaze?

+6
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
PBulldog2
Granny4Peace
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Where's olddaze? Empty Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 12:45 pm

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

I was hoping that olddaze would join us when PNJ closed. Anybody heard from him?

2Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 12:55 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I haven't heard, Granny. I was hoping he'd join, too. I'd like to hear from Seaoat as well.

3Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 1:16 pm

Olddaze has been lurking but I don't think he'll join us... at least as Olddaze. He knows that Ghandi offered a bounty on his name and address.

He values his anonymity and is not sure he won't be outed here at the PDF.

4Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 5:10 pm

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

That's a shame. Ghandi is a sniveling coward who threatens people behind a wall of anonymity. He shouldn't be allowed around humans.

5Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 5:59 pm

Granny4Peace wrote:That's a shame. Ghandi is a sniveling coward who threatens people behind a wall of anonymity. He shouldn't be allowed around humans.
All bullies are cowards.. I have a feeling he wouldn't say a word to anybodies face so he takes it all out on the internet where he's somewhat safe..

6Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 6:08 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:Olddaze has been lurking but I don't think he'll join us... at least as Olddaze. He knows that Ghandi offered a bounty on his name and address.

My view on the whereabouts of missing posters always is:

He went to shit and the hawgs eat him.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 6:21 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Lurch wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:That's a shame. Ghandi is a sniveling coward who threatens people behind a wall of anonymity. He shouldn't be allowed around humans.
All bullies are cowards.. I have a feeling he wouldn't say a word to anybodies face so he takes it all out on the internet where he's somewhat safe..

Eeeeyup......

8Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 6:51 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PBulldog2 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Eeeeyup......

.....so very true.

9Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 7:02 pm

Yella wrote:
Yomama wrote:Olddaze has been lurking but I don't think he'll join us... at least as Olddaze. He knows that Ghandi offered a bounty on his name and address.

My view on the whereabouts of missing posters always is:

He went to shit and the hawgs eat him.

ha ha thats what my mom used to say

10Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 7:12 pm

I doubt if Olddaze will join because of Ghandi. He has been stalking him on the PNJ because of his political views.

11Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 7:15 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I doubt if Olddaze will join because of Ghandi. He has been stalking him on the PNJ because of his political views.

like youve done me.

old daze just needs to man up and face it

12Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 7:42 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I doubt if Olddaze will join because of Ghandi. He has been stalking him on the PNJ because of his political views.

like youve done me.

Nobody's stalked you .You just a nitwit mental case who whines every time somebody disagrees w/ you.You didn't man up.You whined and cried and threatened to leave.LOL!

13Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 7:47 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

like youve done me.

Nobody's stalked you .You just a nitwit mental case who whines every time somebody disagrees w/ you.You didn't man up.You whined and cried and threatened to leave.LOL!

no whining and crying. and I was refused a exit because im so valuable here.

the only thing you know how to do is BITCH, be HATEFUL and ATTACK. Ive never seen a original thought from you. Your nothing but a old braindead sack of shit. Useless really

14Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:04 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

like youve done me.

the only thing you know how to do is BITCH, be HATEFUL and ATTACK. Ive never seen a original thought from you. Your nothing but a old braindead sack of shit. Useless really

Really? So you take that as being wanted? If you really wanted to leave,you just wouldn't post here again-simple as that. What the hell is an original thought? "Oh great! Ferbies are back?"

15Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:06 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

like youve done me.

Really? So you take that as being wanted? If you really wanted to leave,you just wouldn't post here again-simple as that. What the hell is an original thought? "Oh great! Ferbies are back?"

I have other interest other being a hateful old hag like you.

I actually think ferbies are cute and a fascinating peice of science of a toy. You however only think about bitching

16Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:12 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

like youve done me.

I have other interest other being a hateful old hag like you.

I actually think ferbies are cute and a fascinating peice of science of a toy. You however only think about bitching

Hateful old hag,huh? Now how would know anything about what I am? LOL!

17Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I heard that he got scooped up in the last sexual predator round up.

Granny4Peace wrote:I was hoping that olddaze would join us when PNJ closed. Anybody heard from him?

18Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:47 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm not a bully or a coward. I defend myself against liberals who attack me for being a hard working, tax paying American. Big difference. I"ll tell you the truth. oddaze called me an idiot on the pnj forum about 2 years ago because he found out that I have a job and voted Republican and I still owe him for it. When the debt is paid, I will leave him be. I only reply to violence and name calling, I never started it. And I won't tolerate a lesser man calling me names.

Lurch wrote:

Last edited by ghandi on 7/23/2012, 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

19Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:51 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Eeeeyup......

PB, methinks you have been watching too much of Dave on Storage Wars.

20Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 8:54 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Eeeeyup......

PB, methinks you have been watching too much of Dave on Storage Wars.

Dave Hester is a first class jerk.
Where's olddaze? 1e2db310

I like Barry though (especially his vehicles).
Where's olddaze? Barry_10

21Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 9:28 pm

ghandi wrote:I'm not a bully or a coward. I defend myself against liberals who attack me for being a hard working, tax paying American. Big difference. I"ll tell you the truth. oddaze called me an idiot on the pnj forum about 2 years ago because he found out that I have a job and voted Republican and I still owe him for it. When the debt is paid, I will leave him be. I only reply to violence and name calling, I never started it. And I won't tolerate a lesser man calling me names.

Lurch wrote:

Uh oh-we have a bonifide psycho here.

22Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 9:34 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Hard working tax payers are the enemy? You need help. Serious help.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:I'm not a bully or a coward. I defend myself against liberals who attack me for being a hard working, tax paying American. Big difference. I"ll tell you the truth. oddaze called me an idiot on the pnj forum about 2 years ago because he found out that I have a job and voted Republican and I still owe him for it. When the debt is paid, I will leave him be. I only reply to violence and name calling, I never started it. And I won't tolerate a lesser man calling me names.

Lurch wrote:

Uh oh-we have a bonifide psycho here.

23Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 9:34 pm

Yomama wrote:
I like Barry though (especially his vehicles).

I agree about Dave Hester, but then I am reminded that this show in all likelihood is scripted so I can't hold anything against him that the writers put into the show.

24Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 9:43 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:this show in all likelihood is scripted so I can't hold anything against him that the writers put into the show.

I agree about the scripting. But Hester seems to relish his role...

25Where's olddaze? Empty Re: Where's olddaze? 7/23/2012, 11:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Where's olddaze? 8205-rat-smelling-cheese

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum