Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In memory of Star,Melissa, Spin Cycle, Queenofthemadhouse,olddaze, ReddNeckerson and others that some dickhead done run off.

+2
gulfbeachbandit
no stress
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Leave anybody out?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I don't think that oddaze ever posted here.(he was ruled by fear) But you left off Eric. He was run off by a dickhead.

Daisy. Pengy. Granny4Peace. Priceworks.

I don't come here very often, either. Too much invective for my liking.

seems to me and I could be wrong. but star, pengy and Melissa were pretty much gone before the pnj officially stopped and everyone moved over here. before that only a few of us were here with only a few of us actually chatting.

redkneckerson is BOB Razz 

I think I ran birdy and granny off( not intentional). since then I have been trying to turn over a new leaf but it has proven almost fruitless as I am thinned skinned, easy to anger and generally slightly perverted.

sorry about that.

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:seems to me and I could be wrong. but star, pengy and Melissa were pretty much gone before the pnj officially stopped and everyone moved over here. before that only a few of us were here with only a few of us actually chatting.

redkneckerson is BOB Razz 

I think I ran birdy and granny off( not intentional). since then I have been trying to turn over  a new leaf but it has proven almost fruitless as I am thinned skinned, easy to anger and generally slightly perverted.

sorry about that.
I like you the way you are If you cant be yourself ,  Then we shouldn't be on here at all --Everybodys diff---If we were all the same it would be borrriiinnnggg!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sharky and Blueman.....our resident cops. I was Spincycle...created to joke with Seaoat about delivering bums, for day visits and lunch at Seaoats Navarre beach condo.

surfnrg

surfnrg

Daisy?

Some people died, some moved off, others are too busy doing important things,,,,,you know, like traveling and chasing wimmins. Smile

surfnrg wrote:Daisy?

Some people died, some moved off, others are too busy doing important things,,,,,you know, like traveling and chasing wimmins. Smile
Wow! haven't seen you in forever. Howdy. you look fabulous. Smile 

surfnrg

surfnrg

Hi chrissy!

Paddling out alone last week....don't surf around pbeach only big surf
With select friends r alone Smile

PD, not posting much anywhere, and Chrissy, not run off by you. I pop in here every now and then to see who's posting about what. Usually I just don't have the time or energy to get involved.

BirdyBack wrote:PD, not posting much anywhere, and Chrissy, not run off by you.  I pop in here every now and then to see who's posting about what.  Usually I just don't have the time or energy to get involved.  
Thanks for letting me know that. I appreciate it. Smile

pop in more often. its good to see all the old members.

2seaoat

Surf,
The Vegan diet has made quite a transformation. You look like you have lost 25 lbs. I am glad you are enjoying life. I like the discipline.

surfnrg

surfnrg

2seaoat wrote:Surf,
The Vegan diet has made quite a transformation.  You look like you have lost 25 lbs.  I am glad you are enjoying life.  I like the discipline.
Seaoat

Thanks because i am actually 20 pounds heavier. I have met my goal early and now my new goal is to add another 10 pounds with no gain in body fat.
I now eat meat and have for 6 months in order to make protein counts.

U r right though it is a life of discipline for me it's easy. Now daisy is still a vegetarian and looks fabulous, but she runs 10 miles most days:flower: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum