Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Govt uses top secret court order to collect data on millions of citizens

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:Big brother has been watching us since J.Edgar Hoover, this is no surprise to me.

What? That President Barack Hussein Obama has taken it to new heights unimagined before by anyone in history?

With GOVERNMENT listening in on all our conversations, recording every keystroke what can go wrong with government, IRS, the agency most feared by citizens managing our health insurance and making decisions as to who lives and who doesn't?

What could go wrong?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Lurch wrote:I'm wondering how Obama pulled this off in 2005?

Obama was specifically against such activities as a rookie senator and while campaigning for president.

Not that I would expect you to hold him accountable... for anything... ever... no matter what.

[color=darkblue]If it makes you feel any better, the Huffingtonpost took a shot at the president with this article (and photograph) today:[/color]

George W. Obama

Click on the name to read the article.
Govt uses top secret court order to collect data on millions of citizens - Page 2 R-obam10

Bet you wrote them a scathing comment!

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:The NSA and other government agencies have been eavesdropping for many years. Just not on this scale and I believe that is what all the fuss is about. If they can stop a terrorist attack by comparing suspect phone numbers against contacts in the U.S. or elsewhere (they aren't listening in on conversations) for follow up then I have no major problem with it. Someone calling their granny has nothing to worry about since their phone number won't ring the NSA computer bell as suspicious.

We'll never be free from the threat of terrorism.

If we allow ourselves to be engaged in endless war, we will create an endless number of enemies and continue to see the erosion of our civil liberties.

At some point, we need to stop being scared of our own shadows and sack up.

It's past time to start walking this back.

Wasn't it Candidate Barack Hussein Obama who said Muslims would feel more at ease when he took office?

Then why are we having more fatal Islamic terrorist attacks than we did after the War on Terror began and President Obama took office?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He said he would end warrantless wiretaps... now it turns out they are tapping the entire fricking country.

This did not involve wire taps and they had a warrant.

Words have meanings.

Obviously they do not with this administration. Remember, this was to be the most TRANSPARENT ADNINISTRATION IN HISTORY.

They're not resorting to anything as crude and outmoded as wiretaps. They went straight to the source and just took EVERYTHING. Same with the Internet and obviously the Internal Revenue Service.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He said he would end warrantless wiretaps... now it turns out they are tapping the entire fricking country.

This did not involve wire taps and they had a warrant.

Words have meanings.

Obviously they do not with this administration. Remember, this was to be the most TRANSPARENT ADNINISTRATION IN HISTORY.

They're not resorting to anything as crude and outmoded as wiretaps. They went straight to the source and just took EVERYTHING. Same with the Internet and obviously the Internal Revenue Service.

Terrorist sympathizer.

Evil or Very Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVNu9XWQob4

short history of FBI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum