Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New book: Bill Clinton forges secret deal with ‘incompetent’ Obama

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wild Bill Clinton is an astute political observer.

"Noted political writer Edward Klein claims in his latest book that Bill Clinton dismissed President Obama as inept and incapable of performing the duties of the White House — but that he formed a secret deal to give him an endorsement for office anyway.
Mr. Klein’s book is called “The Amateur,” and it’s published by Regnery.
The deal was this: Mr. Clinton would endorse Mr. Obama for the White House in 2012 if Mr. Obama would endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for president in 2016, the book claimed.
At the same time, Mr. Clinton wasn’t completely happy about the deal — he would have preferred his wife challenge Mr. Obama for the White House in 2012, Mr. Klein’s book claimed.
Bluntly, Mr. Clinton thought Mr. Obama wasn’t up to the job, Mr. Klein wrote.
In the book, Mr. Klein writes that several sources attributed Mr. Clinton as saying: “I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur.”
Nonetheless, Mr. Clinton ultimately endorsed Mr. Obama for a second term — at the pushing of political adviser David Axelrod, who was watching Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s rising poll numbers with alarm, Mr. Klein said in his book.
Mr. Klein has previously penned books about Mrs. Clinton and the Kennedys, and is a former foreign editor with Newsweek."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/3/new-book-bill-clinton-forges-secret-deal-incompete/#ixzz2V9yKsPmF
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

nochain wrote:Wild Bill Clinton is an astute political observer.

"Noted political writer Edward Klein claims in his latest book that Bill Clinton dismissed President Obama as inept and incapable of performing the duties of the White House — but that he formed a secret deal to give him an endorsement for office anyway.
Mr. Klein’s book is called “The Amateur,” and it’s published by Regnery.
The deal was this: Mr. Clinton would endorse Mr. Obama for the White House in 2012 if Mr. Obama would endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for president in 2016, the book claimed.
At the same time, Mr. Clinton wasn’t completely happy about the deal — he would have preferred his wife challenge Mr. Obama for the White House in 2012, Mr. Klein’s book claimed.
Bluntly, Mr. Clinton thought Mr. Obama wasn’t up to the job, Mr. Klein wrote.
In the book, Mr. Klein writes that several sources attributed Mr. Clinton as saying: “I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur.”
Nonetheless, Mr. Clinton ultimately endorsed Mr. Obama for a second term — at the pushing of political adviser David Axelrod, who was watching Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s rising poll numbers with alarm, Mr. Klein said in his book.
Mr. Klein has previously penned books about Mrs. Clinton and the Kennedys, and is a former foreign editor with Newsweek."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/3/new-book-bill-clinton-forges-secret-deal-incompete/#ixzz2V9yKsPmF
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The current vice president in debates said that the now cowh was 'inexpierenced' to be president...There are other critics that are now saying the same things 'incompetent'....'amateur' or simply has no desire to make tough decisions...He's been in constant campaign mode and certainly by his own admissions finds out what his cabinet and other members of his administration are or have done through media reports...But IF any or all is true it just point out how stinky politics are...The Clintons supported/worked for an individual they thought was incompetent and not up for the job in order that the cowh would then endorse the incompetent sec of state in her bid for the white house?....This certainly is not an endorsement for the philosophy the right person for the job...just business as usual and political alliances for power...All the lack of reporting and accountability of this administration has created the mess we are facing and NO ONE seems to know who's responsible...

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:Wild Bill Clinton is an astute political observer. er

.The Clintons supported/worked for an individual they thought was incompetent and not up for the job in order that the cowh would then endorse the incompetent sec of state in her bid for the white house?....This certainly is not an endorsement for the philosophy the right person for the job...just business as usual and political alliances for power...All the lack of reporting and accountability of this administration has created the mess we are facing and NO ONE seems to know who's responsible...

Of course we know who is responsible - the buck stops at BHOs desk - it's just that no one has bothered to tell him. Perhaps if some industrious reporter did an article on Presidential responsibility BHO MIGHT read it and get a clue, after all it appears he gets his administration status briefing from the news. But then again he is infamous for throwing others under the bus so it's doubtful he will EVER take responsibility for anything negative or not involving SPECWARDEVGRU.

New book: Bill Clinton forges secret deal with ‘incompetent’ Obama 5-4_11End_Zone_Celeb20110504105234

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum