Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmy and his Confederacy of Dunces defense team....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zimmerman lawyers backtrack on video from Trayvon Martin's phone.

ORLANDO, Fla. — George Zimmerman's lawyers said Sunday that a video found on slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin's cellphone shows two homeless men fighting over a bicycle, not two of Martin's friends beating up a homeless man, as defense attorney Mark O'Mara described it in court last week.

Martin and a friend came upon the fight and Martin merely recorded it, according to a statement.

O'Mara described his mischaracterization in court as unintentional and said he was unhappy about it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-trayvon-martin-20130603,0,7251663.story

Considering that Zimmy's folk want to introduce as evidence any and every thing from Tray's past, will the Prosecutor have the same option with Zimmy...?

I guess Zimmy's murder trial becomes less important as his defense unravels.

The usual know-it-all bitch ate it up and posted the same shit over and over and over. But that's so last week, huh?

Not guilty.

BP Snacks wrote:Not guilty.

We'll just have to wait for a jury, in spite of the assholes like you who relish at the idea of killing a black kid and getting away with it.

2seaoat

It could go either way.....anybody who thinks the defense lawyers are dunces are wrong.....and anybody who thinks the State will not be able to prove their case.....well that is confidence I would not have if I was the Defendant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum