Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer.....

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Dont dismiss the effect of the Tea so quickly. It may have been helping you from really getting a terminal case of Melanoma. You are in pretty good shape.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Dont dismiss the effect of the Tea so quickly. It may have been helping you from really getting a terminal case of Melanoma. You are in pretty good shape.

If it turns out that my melanoma is all localized and hasn't drained into the lymph nodes then I'll not only keep drinking the green tea but will probably go from 2 black and 1 green to 2 green and 1 black. lol
But it's yet to be determined what the cancer cooties have in mind for me.
I'll have a better idea once the skin tumor has been staged.

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Dont dismiss the effect of the Tea so quickly. It may have been helping you from really getting a terminal case of Melanoma. You are in pretty good shape.

If it turns out that my melanoma is all localized and hasn't drained into the lymph nodes then I'll not only keep drinking the green tea but will probably go from 2 black and 1 green to 2 green and 1 black. lol
But it's yet to be determined what the cancer cooties have in mind for me.
I'll have a better idea once the skin tumor has been staged.

This news is disturbing Bob.

I'm not ready to accept the reality of what might be. As a survivor, I can relate to the uncertainty that hangs in the air like a fart in an elevator.

I hope and pray your test results will be negative.

Take care.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it ends up that I was able to catch it early enough to skate through this thing then I will owe my life to yella's daughter (who has medical training).
She spotted it and told me "you need to get that looked at yesterday. it looks like a melonoma and is probably malignant".

Many of you probably already know about this but I was one of the ones who didn't. So for others like me you need to know this.
One very common telltale sign of a melanoma is an irregularly shaped discoloration around what appears to be a mole or something like it.
At the age many of us are we get all kinds of spots on our skin. But it's when it has that irregular shape discoloration around it is when you need to get it examined. This photo is one example of what it looks like. Mine looked like it but it didn't have as much of the discoloration around it.

Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer..... - Page 2 4_2

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thank goodness for Yella's daughter.

Hallmark, that's interesting because I like hot green tea, but not cold green tea. And I am not sure that most of the so-called green tea that we have in our grocery stores is the real deal. A lot of it isn't green, it's brown.

I would try to find "real" green tea. And it should be green in color, not brown.

Side bar:

Did you notice this Michael Douglas throat cancer thread is right above the Choke thread...?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bill wrote:Side bar:

Did you notice this Michael Douglas throat cancer thread is right above the Choke thread...?

Not until you pointed it out. You just can't make some of this shit up. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://shop.mitsuwa.com/eng/egoods/eresult.php?k=green+tea&x=24&y=12

Last edited by Nekochan on 6/3/2013, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I woke up to so much bizarro stuff on the tv news this morning that my head almost burst.
Michael Douglas getting cancer because of sex with women. The IRS "Star Trek" and "Dancing with the IRS Stars". The Iraq War giving China oil (so it will be able to have fuel for all the weapons systems it's stole from us).
Storm Chasers blown away by tornados. Burger King selling a neck brace to hold the Whoppers.
God only knows what's coming next.

Not liking hot green tea placed me in some very awkward social situations when I was in country.

Nekochan

Nekochan

This is an ad, but I believe what they say about green tea bought in the US is true. The best green tea, according to the Japanese, is from Shizuoka, Japan.

http://japanesegreenteapowder.com/20-benefits/health-benefits-of-green-tea/

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Not liking hot green tea placed me in some very awkward social situations when I was in country.

Yes, I bet! Nowadays, you are likely to be asked if you would like coffee or green tea. But I imagine when you were there, coffee was not so common?

Correct
Coca Cola was a big deal. The small bottles. Of course served with a o-shibori even for even just a cup of Tea or a small drink.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Right, I miss that about Japan. But then sometimes over there, I just wanted a paper towel or napkin. Those are still rare!

Typical o-shibori
Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer..... - Page 2 Oshibori%2025x25-500x500

Really a great idea. You would think that it would have caught on here in U.S wirh every one paranoid about washing and keeping their hands clean.

A typical o-shibori, made of cloth, is dampened with water and wrung. It is then placed on the dining table for customers to wipe their hands before or during the meal. The o-shibori is often rolled or folded and given to the customer on some kind of tray. Even if a tray is not used, it is usually rolled up into a long, thin shape, although this is not necessarily the case with o-shibori provided with, say, bentō lunch boxes.

Many establishments also give out towels made of non-woven cloth or paper, which are generally used once and then disposed of. Paper ones sometimes contain a sterilizing agent such as alcohol or stabilized chlorine dioxide. Paper o-shibori, unlike cloth o-shibori, can be folded and put into a very thin plastic wrapping, for inclusion with packaged products such as bentō lunch boxes in convenience stores.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The best thing...they are warm!

Nekochan wrote:The best thing...they are warm!
Yes!! A real treat in Hokkaido

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yep!
Hey, they ought to at least have those here in bbq restaurants!

I think we have hi jacked this thread long enough Sorry Mr Bob Crying or Very sad Gomen'nasai

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sorry, Bob!
Really though...look for some real green tea. Maybe there's an Asian food store in Pensacola?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Anyone know anything about this place?

Misako's Oriental Foods & Gift Items
129 North New Warrington Road

This might be more to Bobs taste.
Hong Kong-based barman Tom Wood is going to the bartending Oscars -- the Diageo Reserve World Class Bartender of the Year global finals.

Consummate bartender: Tom Wood does puns and pours.

Originally from Australia, Wood will be the first mixologist to represent Hong Kong at the championship, contending with 50 other top barmen from around the world for the coveted title of "Bartender of the Year."

Reigning world champion Manabu Ohtake was one of the judges to pick Wood as the Hong Kong representative.

"I believe we are entering a Golden Age for bartending where bartenders are highly respected and regarded as serious professionals," says Ohtake.

Wood went through a year's worth of heats before winning the Hong Kong final. Each of his three winning drinks have an urban feel and a cheeky edge.

His Johnny Walker Gold Label Reserve ritual starts with a tea "fog" made by pouring Chinese tea over dry ice. The whiskey is then chased with a piece of Jasmine-flavored dragon beard candy.

The proper way to enjoy the ritual is to "take a sip of whiskey, smell the tea aroma and take a bite of candy."

What an endearing whiskey ritual for Hong Kongers. We can't help but think of long karaoke sessions in Shenzhen where the go-to drink is whiskey mixed with sweetened green tea.
Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer..... - Page 2 Blendedexperience-inline

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I think we have hi jacked this thread long enough Sorry Mr Bob

Don't apologize to me. We all need to apologize to Michael Douglas.
And I pray that bartenders and whiskey actually does become therapy. Then I'll be so healthy I'll probably live forever. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob use peroxide as a topical treatment....cancer doesn't like that either.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:If you juice, Just keep it simple. Carrots maybe a apple if you wish. Celery seem to be over powering for me. 25 lbs of Organic carrots for 15.95 at public. Add water if it is too thick. Make it taste good.

Is there such a thing as packaged carrot juice? Like maybe at Evermans or someplace. After my first experience with homemade juice I have no confidence in it.

Canned carrot juice is crap, but they will juice a bunch of carrots for you right there and I guarantee it will be the best thing you ever drank. (that isn't alcoholic. LOL)

Try not to worry about the skin cancer. You got it nipped in the bud.
And I'll drive you to and from the doctor. I imagine you will be too dopey to drive afterwards.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum