Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer.....

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://news.yahoo.com/crazy-micheal-douglas-cunnilingus-cancer-really-222622240.html

The paper cites recent studies showing roughly 57 percent of patients
with oral cancers were also HPV-16 positive. And it's true: over the
last decade, multiple studies have connected oral cancers with HPV infection, particularly among men.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See if Michael Douglas woulda started having sex with Matt Damon earlier none of this woulda happened.
All he woulda got was malignant melanoma like I was diagnosed with Thursday.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:See if Michael Douglas woulda started having sex with Matt Damon earlier none of this woulda happened.

That's awful Bob, I am so sad to hear that. Just know in spite of all our fussing here a lot of folks love you and respect you.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:See if Michael Douglas woulda started having sex with Matt Damon earlier none of this woulda happened.

That's awful Bob, I am so sad to hear that. Just know in spite of all our fussing here a lot of folks love you and respect you.
What Teo said.....
That goes double for me......................

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks to you both for saying that.
But if it was caught early enough it will be okay. So far all I've had is the initial biopsy to determine what it is. Won't know until they dig more of it out this week to determine the size and whether or not it's entered the lymph system and to what degree.
It could be just coincidence but I started seeing it on my skin not long after I went to the beach without sunblock and peeled off a sunburn.
Stupidity is never a good thing. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All the best to you Bob...thanks for the hope..Glad you caught it quickly.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thoughts and prayers to you, Bob.

Damn I just made a page long reply and it did not post

Recap of failed post
At the risk of being ridiculed as a health fool I must post this.
A good friend of mine was diagnosed as having terminal Melanoma. He was able to get treatment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD ..Radiation, chemo, surgery, the whole deal. It included many painful and trying procedures. It still seemed to linger and things were not looking good.
Then someone suggested Fresh Carrot Juice. With nothing to lose, he obtained a Juicer and started drinking fresh juiced Carrots every day.
Then something crazy happened. He started to get better. That was 12 years and and he is still alive, He, his family and I are believers that it worked.
Maybe it was just a Coincidence, I dont know, But I saw what happened and I am now a believer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Damn I just made a page long reply and it did not post

Recap of failed post
At the risk of being ridiculed as a health fool I must post this.
A good friend of mine was diagnosed as having terminal Melanoma. He was able to get treatment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD ..Radiation, chemo, surgery, the whole deal. It included many painful and trying procedures. It still seemed to linger and things were not looking good.
Then someone suggested Fresh Carrot Juice. With nothing to lose, he obtained a Juicer and started drinking fresh juiced Carrots every day.
Then something crazy happened. He started to get better. That was 12 years and and he is still alive, He, his family and I are believers that it worked.
Maybe it was just a Coincidence, I dont know, But I saw what happened and I am now a believer.
Thanks for posting that...It made sense to me. Cancer has a hard time growing in an alkaline body what you eat changes your Ph a lot....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bought a juicer for five bucks at the yard sale a few months back. Used an internet recipe to make homemade V8 juice. What came out was so nasty that it made me gag. And the cost of all the ingredients made it come out to be the equivalent of about $20 for a bottle of V8.
But if they tell me I've got terminal melanoma I'll drink a gallon a day of carrot juice if that's what it takes. Even if it makes me throw up, nausea is a lot more fun than death. Although I guess death would cure the nausea. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What galls me more than anything is that I was only 9 months away from having uncle sammy pay the medical bills.
I always knew my money belonged to the doctors. I just hope they let me keep some of it. lol

If you juice, Just keep it simple. Carrots maybe a apple if you wish. Celery seem to be over powering for me. 25 lbs of Organic carrots for 15.95 at public. Add water if it is too thick. Make it taste good.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:If you juice, Just keep it simple. Carrots maybe a apple if you wish. Celery seem to be over powering for me. 25 lbs of Organic carrots for 15.95 at public. Add water if it is too thick. Make it taste good.

Is there such a thing as packaged carrot juice? Like maybe at Evermans or someplace. After my first experience with homemade juice I have no confidence in it.

Yes!!!! "Naked" Juices Plublix, etc There are also other brands. If you are serious I will make you some...Free!!!.... LOL... If you make it, You are not supposed to store it. They pasteurize the Juice you buy. Try it ....
http://nakedjuice.com/our-products/juice

Okay men, pleasuring women causes throat cancer..... Naked-juice-juices-carrot-112867

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks. I'll get some of that today.

The cost is so insignificant compared to what I'll be paying the medical/industrial complex that it won't be an issue. lol

Sal

Sal

Good luck, Bob! ...

... and drink your carrots!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ya'll are all being so good to me and believe me it is greatly appreciated. But please stop because if you don't I won't be able to be sarcastic to you anymore. And if I have to give up the sarcasm I'll be dead inside anyway. lol

Sorry to hear about your illness Bob. It's not as deadly a diagnosis as it used to be, not by far. John McCain had a huge one on his face a few years back, and he's still around. Just do what your doctors tell you. Living in Pensacola, melanoma is always a possibility.

Back on topic, of course throat cancer can be caused by a man pleasuring a woman. Women can also get it from pleasuring a man. It's a little more complicated to get it that way, but it can happen. What some people think of as safe sex ain't always so safe.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:John McCain had a huge one on his face a few years back, and he's still around.

But John McCain had a little bit of an advantage that I don't have. lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/03/cindy-mccains-fortune-pro_n_94833.html

All I have is what is referred to in the health insurance business as "an inside the industry joke" (which is what Mega Health and Life was called by an insurance agent friend).

I guess when that door to door salesman sold me the policy decades ago that I should have been paying attention when he kept scratching a rash on his arms and legs. Apparently he didn't have any coverage either. lol

But maybe these guys can make it all better. lol

http://www.stuartlaw.us/shopping-for-health-insurance/have-you-been-lsquo-ripped-off-rsquo-by-the-mega-life-and-health-insurance-company

Last edited by Bob on 6/3/2013, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Almost 2 years ago when I discovered I had Glaucoma I was devastated. My optic pressures were very high. 37 left eye(10% vision) right eye 42(95%)
There was nothing they could at the Pensacola VA clinic so they got me a expidited appointment at the Biloxi VA Hospital. They kep me a couple of hours, had a meeting of a couple of doctors and said I need to have Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty (ALT) very soon. They gave me some eye drops and set up the procedure.
I panicked and when on line to see what else I could do. After reading all the Holistic treatments, I settled on Green tea and Spinach and Carrot Juice.

When I went back in 7 weeks for the procedure, they checked my pressures and Damn they were with in normal range. They cancelled the procedure and told me to keep doing what ever I was doing. Was it the drops or the Juice? dont know. But have to think the Juice and the Tea played a part in it.
A couple of months ago they did another procedure to reduce the fact that the drops maybe come ineffective.

So I am now one One(1) set of eye drops, pressures are good and they gave me 4 month before I have to be rechecked. A damn Miracle any way I look at it.

Bob wrote:Ya'll are all being so good to me and believe me it is greatly appreciated. But please stop because if you don't I won't be able to be sarcastic to you anymore. And if I have to give up the sarcasm I'll be dead inside anyway. lol

We have to keep you healthy, like Mr Oats, so we can have someone to fight with. Shadow boxing aint much fun ,,

Nekochan

Nekochan

The Japanese swear by green tea but what is funny is that now you see it in makeup and lotions and stuff. I don't think green tea does much for anyone in a lotion form. The Japanese have quite a high cancer rate, especially stomach cancer and lung cancer (most Japanese men smoke). But they also have long life spans. Maybe all that green tea is really helping them counter the cancer.

Green Tea poised a dilemma for me. I hate it. Hot Green tea literately makes me throw up. I solved it by drinking cold green tea with a dash of juice or flavouring. Being motivated by the fact that I was losing my sight helped the taste. LOL

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 6/3/2013, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:The Japanese swear by green tea but what is funny is that now you see it in makeup and lotions and stuff. I don't think green tea does much for anyone in a lotion form. The Japanese have quite a high cancer rate, especially stomach cancer and lung cancer (most Japanese men smoke). But they also have long life spans. Maybe all that green tea is really helping them counter the cancer.

It's so ironic that you mention that.

I've been drinking a couple gallons of tea per day virtually all my life. And several years ago I started making it with a ratio of one family size green tea bag to two family size black tea bags (at first I tried using all green tea but it is so bland by itself that I couldn't stomach it). So for several years I've probably been consuming more green tea than the japanese.

And for years (up until Thursday anyway) I've been bragging about how the green tea is what keeps me so healthy.
Obviously I won't be bragging about that anymore. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Green Tea poised a dilemma for me. I hate it. Hot Green tea literately makes me throw up. I solved it by drinking cold green tea with a dash of juice or flavouring. Being motivated by the fact that I was losing my sight helped the taste. LOL

I can't stand pure green tea either (as I said in the other post). But if you don't mind drinking black tea then try mixing the two like I do. A ratio of two black to one green gives me the same flavor as all black. I honestly can't tell the difference. But you will still get the benefit of the green tea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum