Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is why the Obama recovery isn't and why all the supporters here are still Full of It

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

[quote="nochain"][quote="Bill"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Markle"][quote="newswatcher"]
Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Let's see if your mouth stops running after I find out who you and post it on the forum.

We'll see how brave you are when your shit gets dragged out in the sunlight of truthiness, asshole.

Hilarious. The Poser (W.T.M.) is just a legend in his own very small mind. Hey W.T.M., since you think transparency is such a great thing I didn't think you would mind if I posted your photograph so all the folks on here could see your awesomeness.

Here is why the Obama recovery isn't and why all the supporters here are still Full of It - Page 2 127597d1233187600-poser-definition-stupid-internet-pics

You ain't worth the effort to try and one up your childish BS.

But I promise you, if I find out who you are hiding behind the safety of distance, the whole world will know what a POS you are.

That's a promise.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

How many months pregnant were you? Was it a boy or girl?

This post was made by Captn Kaoz who is currently on your ignore list.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote: affraid

Billy-bob said, "Oh hell, I forgot how many socks you used to screw me over."

OMG....in 2007 I used Spincycle and Cop 35 (directed at my friend Star). Once again......Neither name had anything to do with the well known Narcissistic Borderline personality individual.... WTM.

Seaoat will remember Spincycle....we had fun with the name when Seaoat lived on Navarre Beach.
[b]

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 6/3/2013, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Good grief. More threats. It never stops.

Uh huh. You mean like the threat Sue employed when she posted my families names....my Mom and my Sister.

Of course, that was OK because you have your head up her ass so far you can see where her eggplants used to be.

Wrong...I posted the operational link to a public site.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bill wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Good grief. More threats. It never stops.

Uh huh. You mean like the threat Sue employed when she posted my families names....my Mom and my Sister.

Of course, that was OK because you have your head up her ass so far you can see where her eggplants used to be.

Wrong...I posted the operational link to a public site.

Why would you do that if it involved the Identities of your target's family...?

It was a threat and you lying about your motive is beneath contemptible, but when has that ever stopped you from being a lying bitch...?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: affraid

Billy-bob said, "Oh hell, I forgot how many socks you used to screw me over."

OMG....in 2007 I used Spincycle and Cop 35 (directed at my friend Star). Once again......Neither name had anything to do with the well known Narcissistic Borderline personality individual.... WTM.

Seaoat will remember Spincycle....we had fun with the name when Seaoat lived on Navarre Beach.
[b]

You replied to your own post just to toss Billy Bob into the mix...?

Ya know, there's an edit option you could have used, but that wouldn't make your pathetic attack a twofer, huh bitch..?

You are one fucked up cyber stalking bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum