Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is why the Obama recovery isn't and why all the supporters here are still Full of It

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-57587033/wealth-of-most-americans-down-55-since-recession/

Most Americans, which would include everyone on this board, wealth is down 55% from the recession.

This whole idea that more jobs are being created (at far lower wages) is a crock. Most people are having to work two jobs and still not making anywhere near where they were before 2008. Costs of everything are rising faster than industry can create decent jobs that are also devoid of most benefits pre-2008.

Now we are stuck with a loser who doesn't understand what leadership is unless it is leadership in constant and neverending scandal. Nothing gets done until Obama is gone.

Oh shut up! If Obama cured cancer you'd find a reason why it was bad.

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh shut up! If Obama cured cancer you'd find a reason why it was bad.

Obama shouldn't be curing terminal diseases 'cause it interferes with God's plan to ease the world's always problematic over population, not to mention the unemployment it would create in the for profit medical industry.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh shut up! If Obama cured cancer you'd find a reason why it was bad.

Likewise, President Barack Hussein Obama could be video taped in bed naked with two naked nine year old boys and you claim he was having milk and cookies with them.

Markle wrote:

Likewise, President Barack Hussein Obama could be video taped in bed naked with two naked nine year old boys and you claim he was having milk and cookies with them.

When did he become a priest...?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

He's not a priest... He's Michael Jackson.

Captn Kaoz wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Speaking of child molesters, the doppelganger subs for his butt buddy on my ignore list...LOL.

Markle

Markle

Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

I think you mean Michael Jackson, although he probably doesn't dance as well.

Captn Kaoz wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Is this what may have prompted if I had a son remark?....To quote another poster....Guess the cowh just can't get over winning the election...might be time for him to FINALLY get off campaign mode

Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

Now I really understand why you quote an atheist child molester.

newswatcher wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Is this what may have prompted if I had a son remark?....To quote another poster....Guess the cowh just can't get over winning the election...might be time for him to FINALLY get off campaign mode

Shut up jarhead. Your despicable inference says a ton about your lack of ethics and willingness to suck like a Hoover.

Markle

Markle

Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

Thanx again you fucking idiot.

You're cliche' serves you well, dumbass.

Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

That's why it's better never to respond to the threadkiller....so by your definination he has lost every debate...

Markle

Markle

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

That's why it's better never to respond to the threadkiller....so by your definination he has lost every debate...

There is nothing a poster can put up which will faze me. They all have a lot more to say here than they would face to face. I just consider the childish source.

Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

There is nothing a poster can put up which will faze me. They all have a lot more to say here than they would face to face. I just consider the childish source.

You think I wouldn't say this to your ugly 69 yo face Howard....?

Guess again asshole.

Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

cheers cheers cheers cheers

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanx, idiot.

― Socrates

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Really...you're just unflappable, huh jarhead...?

Let's see if your mouth stops running after I find out who you and post it on the forum.

We'll see how brave you are when your shit gets dragged out in the sunlight of truthiness, asshole.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

More threats. Noting changes with you except your screen name and sock names.

Joanimaroni wrote:More threats. Noting changes with you except your screen name and sock names.

Nothing changes....you're still a stalking troll bitch who just had to jump in and get your daily fix of smegma, right SpinCycle...no wait Cop35...threadbare.

Oh hell, I forgot how many socks you used to screw me over. I'll have to look it up and post it as a reminder why you are the most duplicitous bitch I've ever had the displeasure of encountering on ANY forum, ever.

BTW....it's not a sock when everyone knows it's me, idiot...and I never hide from that fact.

Fuck you and your sock drawer.

Last edited by Bill on 6/3/2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

[quote="Bill"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Markle"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Markle"]
Bill wrote:
Markle wrote:

Let's see if your mouth stops running after I find out who you and post it on the forum.

We'll see how brave you are when your shit gets dragged out in the sunlight of truthiness, asshole.

Hilarious. The Poser (W.T.M.) is just a legend in his own very small mind. Hey W.T.M., since you think transparency is such a great thing I didn't think you would mind if I posted your photograph so all the folks on here could see your awesomeness.

Here is why the Obama recovery isn't and why all the supporters here are still Full of It 127597d1233187600-poser-definition-stupid-internet-pics

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

affraid

OMG....in 2007 I used Spincycle and Cop 35 (directed at my friend Star). Neither name had anything to do with the well known Narcissistic Borderline personality individual.... WTM.

Seaoat will remember Spincycle....we had fun with the name when Seaoat lived on Navarre Beach.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good grief. More threats. It never stops.

Nekochan wrote:Good grief. More threats. It never stops.

Uh huh. You mean like the threat Sue employed when she posted my families names....my Mom and my Sister.

Of course, that was OK because you have your head up her ass so far you can see where her eggplants used to be.

Last edited by Bill on 6/3/2013, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni wrote: affraid

OMG....in 2007 I used Spincycle and Cop 35 (directed at my friend Star). Neither name had anything to do with the well known Narcissistic Borderline personality individual.... WTM.

Seaoat will remember Spincycle....we had fun with the name when Seaoat lived on Navarre Beach.

That's odd because when Star gave me all of your personal info, she didn't place any explanations about how you used your SOCKS, only that you were a hypocritical bitch for attacking others who used the same tactic.

And you know very well where you can shove that diagnosis you use to continue your bitchy effort to smear me. What you lack in professional ethics you make up for by displaying your OCD and incorrigible stalking.

So shove that POS unqualified nurse's opinion right up your ass where Neko can see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum