Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dirtbag Manning finally...going to trial

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://news.yahoo.com/u-soldier-center-wikileaks-case-set-trial-monday-110114710.html

The death penalty should have never been taken off the table for this loser. He thinks he has an advantage by not taking his chances with a jury of his peers during his courts martial. He's gonna get hammered worse now. I guess that will be his avenue of appeal after he gets 100 life terms hopefully. There are better ways to protest your government's involvement in a war. Ask Jane Fonda or others. All traitors in the end, but Manning actually gave up classified info after signing multiple disclosure agreements while being read into certain programs. He endangered the lives of his fellow military members after taking a butt whipping from his female NCO supervisor and then decided to get back at everyone by releasing this info. Maybe we should just turn him over to her again and let her finish the job or we could have him run the gauntlet of soldiers at Bagram AB from one end of the main road to the other. If he survives, he walks away scot free and if he doesn't well justice is served.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here is the video that Bradley Manning leaked. It clearly shows an attack on civilians who are believed by the pilot to be carrying guns, but which are in reality cameras.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Here is the video that Bradley Manning leaked. It clearly shows an attack on civilians who are believed by the pilot to be carrying guns, but which are in reality cameras.

They were only Muslims, so what's the big deal? The pilots were just following the "Mere Gook Rule," an unwritten holdover from Vietnam, where we slaughtered probably a million or more civilians.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:

And you can prove that how??? You are a trained sensor operator? Nope. Nuf said.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

They were only Muslims, so what's the big deal? The pilots were just following the "Mere Gook Rule," an unwritten holdover from Vietnam, where we slaughtered probably a million or more civilians.

Since you have served in neither Vietnam nor the Middle East, where is your facts that back up your assertion? You have none.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Since you have served in neither Vietnam nor the Middle East, where is your facts that back up your assertion? You have none.

So how do you rationalize Rove's outing of Plame, or Dubyah giving away information that outed other CiA friendly's, or Geraldo drawing maps in the sand that exposed other military plans...?

Your selective outrage is duly noted brother.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And where are your facts that dispute what others are posting?

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

It's good to see that you got the "are" instead of "is" in there..
I guess you didn't go to skool in Pace either.. Very Happy

Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And the Grammar police show up to add nothing to the thread...typical

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'll add something..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'll add something..

Now wait a minute Lurch, PD will defend that massacre also. In his eyes it was justified.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'll add something..

Now wait a minute Lurch, PD will defend that massacre also. In his eyes it was justified.

Another off task gumby

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'll add something..

Another off task gumby

Dude....you totally ignored the question. Let's try again.

So how do you rationalize Rove's outing of Plame, or Dubyah giving away information that outed other CiA friendly's, or Geraldo drawing maps in the sand that exposed other military plans...?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Endangered Feces wrote:

According to most of the wingnuts who post here, George W. Bush's administration was scandal-free......

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

According to most of the wingnuts who post here, George W. Bush's administration was scandal-free......

http://www.alternet.org/bush-used-irs-fbi-cia-and-secret-service-go-after-opponents-where-was-fox-and-gop-outrage?fb_action_ids=574415809258790&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/bush-used-irs-fbi-cia-and-secret-service-go-after-opponents-where-was-fox-and-gop-outrage?fb_action_ids=574415809258790&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

That was a great article, Lurch!

"...And here’s the even more incredible thing: the Bush cabal didn’t just use the IRS for its political hackery – it mounted a full-scale government-wide assault on its enemies, marshaling disparate agencies in its smear efforts..."

What makes it worse is, every time we pointed out the very obvious corruption of the Bush43 administration, the wing nuts on the old PNJ forum questioned our patriotism.

Let there be no doubt, the administration of George W. Bush was the most corrupt of my lifetime, and Harry Truman was president when I was born. Bush got a free-pass for his 8-years is all.

Do y'all really read that crap? I guess most do considering how many links are offered up from leftist sites.

Just for some small measure of objectivity... it would be nice if more reliable mainstream sources could be used.

I often link to huffpo or salon or kos just to prove a point... what point can really be made using leftist propaganda?

Do y'all think we can't see that? lol... you can find anything on the internet dude. You don't want to wind up like flatex.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

Amazing, huh...?

The GOP forgetter has a hair trigger.

BOOM goes reality.

PkrBum wrote:Do y'all really read that crap? I guess most do considering how many links are offered up from leftist sites.

Just for some small measure of objectivity... it would be nice if more reliable mainstream sources could be used.

I often link to huffpo or salon or kos just to prove a point... what point can really be made using leftist propaganda?

Do y'all think we can't see that? lol... you can find anything on the internet dude. You don't want to wind up like flatex.

Are you really denying what I posted...?

Endangered Feces wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Do y'all really read that crap? I guess most do considering how many links are offered up from leftist sites.

I didn't even read it. Just making an observation. You found a hatchet in a hatchet store... congratulations.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

"...And here’s the even more incredible thing: the Bush cabal didn’t just use the IRS for its political hackery – it mounted a full-scale government-wide assault on its enemies, marshaling disparate agencies in its smear efforts..."

What makes it worse is, every time we pointed out the very obvious corruption of the Bush43 administration, the wing nuts on the old PNJ forum questioned our patriotism.

Let there be no doubt, the administration of George W. Bush was the most corrupt of my lifetime, and Harry Truman was president when I was born. Bush got a free-pass for his 8-years is all.

Looks like Lurch and Zvug missed their ADHD meds today. The thread is about PFC Manning and his treason. Nothing else.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

Looks like Lurch and Zvug missed their ADHD meds today. The thread is about PFC Manning and his treason. Nothing else.

OUCH. I thought it was about treason and how subtle it might be.

Carry on.

PkrBum wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:

I didn't even read it. Just making an observation. You found a hatchet in a hatchet store... congratulations.

Uh huh. You found an blanket in an excuse store.

One size fits all....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'll add something..

Another off task gumby

And the pathetic, know-nothing "teacher" shows up to add nothing to the class.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm perfectly fine, pretender. Define a "reliable mainstream source". Even the mainstream is rife with right-wing propaganda. You don't seem to understand that Marx's economic philosophy was reactionary...in keeping with the corruption of that particular period in history, and that his opposition to "free market capitalism" had plenty of validity. Yet, the "free market" economic talking points exist today, only in a new, more virulent form. No such "free market" exists...it's all a fun house of market manipulation by a handful of greedy bastards who consistently rig the game in their favor, to the exclusion and detriment of the majority of people. It's criminal thievery, which, except for a very few, went unregulated and unpunished. You must know this on some level, even through your "red" glasses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum