Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New businees idea... SUSK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New businees idea... SUSK Empty New businees idea... SUSK 5/31/2013, 3:53 pm

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFuHIPnXjElpJJiZl0Zrl1rTzf9f3rUJilg2whb_PunAkAsyZc

Storage Unit Survival Kits

Basic kit comes with:

1. Sleeping bag...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjH47au9V6ZiPXj12PDVnXTS0sCFTyIJSr7dpf7pN8NCMyGedGkA

2. Water pitcher with bowl and sponge...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0t38-u1R7M7eXN2dIuFJdSv07FFX2DxqAnBVD-7hEMFIvHFn_Xg

3. Battery operated lantern (NOTE: Batteries not included)...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwBIrfXZQ2BMOlBlC-4YNvpYU7ob4hJ5-o29pig6HZKLrj74Pm

4. Phone number to local area 5 gallon water cooler company...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA0EZ7BHhwYLDRprl7h9D7gnAeBVy1RD90EBTaXckk6hSrgxan1_N3pXNY

5. Five gallon bucket with hole in seat and a air tight closable lid...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc-_3SE1OQSidX7Q0kj3UcwYUR1o46j2D6Zh-Kq7hkAwbtUtU-

6. One Holy Bible (Alternate religious works available. Call company for details.)...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgUnUtOb9nqbVIiko6GBQMtiCymjPrNpJH8X2sYB9MFnBm_Uwi-w

7. One month supply of MRE's (NOTE: Two meals a day) with phone number to order more (NOTE: This item only available in one month standard supply)...

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSghC9-9DphIQSRnaQjJ9_GqzShBXHvGAUXG0QenDc2w_SY_8N5Fw

For more details or more comprehensive SUSK living kits contact SUSK Supply Ltd at...

1-454-537-7875

That's right 1-ILI-KES-SUSK

It's that easy!

So order now and we'll send you the local area phone numbers to the nearest storage units near you!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTlqrXzD1E

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/31/2013, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New businees idea... SUSK Empty Re: New businees idea... SUSK 5/31/2013, 3:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me double chk that phone number

4MY. LIF-SUCK

3New businees idea... SUSK Empty Re: New businees idea... SUSK 5/31/2013, 4:36 pm

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwe2TD8p4EAw2Cc10ADIvZ1U-gYyUP3brM6DnQtZccUksYkNprww

LIVE OUTSIDE OF A STORAGE UNIT!!!

The deluxe kit comes with a FEMA trailer and phone numbers for finding that mail order bride from another country. (NOTE: Information on how to obtain a green card for the perspective bride to be available with kit.)

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzWOa8loCDI

Very Happy

Sorry Teo! I couldn't resist.

4New businees idea... SUSK Empty Re: New businees idea... SUSK 5/31/2013, 4:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwe2TD8p4EAw2Cc10ADIvZ1U-gYyUP3brM6DnQtZccUksYkNprww

The deluxe kit comes with a FEMA trailer and phone numbers for finding that mail order bride from another country. (NOTE: Information on how to obtain a green card for the perspective bride to be available with kit.)

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Well that's alright because I live in the deluxe handicap park model FEMA trailer. It's top of the line in government trailers which makes it substandard by most estimates. Having the standard 4 smoke detectors in a 40 ft trailer should be a clue. I am handling the formaldahyde better all the time it only takes a few drops in the morning from my Vicks eye drops to stop the pain and restore my vision. Throat still burns a little but I am adapting. The rash and scabs are itching but I have found baby oil helps a little. I got rid of the rats in the insulation underneath and repaired where they had eaten the electrical wire down to copper.

5New businees idea... SUSK Empty Re: New businees idea... SUSK 5/31/2013, 11:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Well that's alright because I live in the deluxe handicap park model FEMA trailer. It's top of the line in government trailers which makes it substandard by most estimates. Having the standard 4 smoke detectors in a 40 ft trailer should be a clue. I am handling the formaldahyde better all the time it only takes a few drops in the morning from my Vicks eye drops to stop the pain and restore my vision. Throat still burns a little but I am adapting. The rash and scabs are itching but I have found baby oil helps a little. I got rid of the rats in the insulation underneath and repaired where they had eaten the electrical wire down to copper.

New businees idea... SUSK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2cnfDNWbGVK_qC5EhLHMFarnnlW3o629MCYuonEV6OWLo4LuBDw

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btkx7xiCrXU

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum