Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you get a bill passed in our gov now?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

you make the damn thing so damn large the lazy asses wont read it, wheel it out day after day and bore them to death with the thousands of pages that are horrifyingly complex that even lawyers don't understand it.

That's how

its worse than a gun and more dangerous to America.

Welcome to the "you've been fucked in the ass show and you don't even know it"

Chrissy wrote:you make the damn thing so damn large the lazy asses wont read it, wheel it out day after day and bore them to death with the thousands of pages that are horrifyingly complex that even lawyers don't understand it.

That's how

Were you the Mistress of Ceremonies? Nothing beats experience!

Chrissy wrote:you make the damn thing so damn large the lazy asses wont read it, wheel it out day after day and bore them to death with the thousands of pages that are horrifyingly complex that even lawyers don't understand it.

That's how

And if you're curious on how to not get a bill passed, ask Boehner. He has presented the same freaking bill over and over that has been voted down 37 times, and counting.

Bad style over anything resembling substance.

I heard that if he cries on a wine stain on a white linen shirt, it comes right out....good as new.

As a LLL, I love the boy with the gavel. He's a great campaigner for the Dems, and until something else matters, they've got the only horse I'm willing to bet on in the next derby.

Ride hard, turn left, and do not fear the whip (pun intended).

ah look its, tweedle dips and tweedle dumb.

Now remember forum posters, this is forum posting etiquette 101:

Get your syllabus.

1. Try to be a stale and perfect as possible, you should write as if you are in a English class.
2. Try to use words not used in everyday common people conversations, this makes you look superior and people with less intelligence will think you are smart.
3.Make sure you stick in groups/cliques, safety in numbers children. This also helps with the appearance of not being a bore. It will fool some.

now, the immigration bill that has grown to over a thousand pages is turning into a obomacare pile of shit. These people in the white house are screwing us every which way they can. im sick to death of all of them. I think I am ready to join the protest march.

Dreams, Is Chrissy off her meds again?

If anyone needs meds, it would be the people who think Congress is a functional lawmaking body. They are not and have ceased to be for quite awhile. Couple that with an admin hellbound on signing executive orders at will and you get what we have now.

Why can't congressmen/women write a bill that has to stand on its own merit and not be pork laden? The first law that needs to be passed should require that all bills be one subject and one subject alone. No add ons, pork, spam etc. Then there needs to be a page limit and required reading to include a quiz on the bill being debated to make sure we are having people vote on something that they can comprehend. The monstrosity of the Obamacare bill and now immigration which somehow includes homosexual rights Rolling Eyes as part of it is why we are going into the crapper as a nation.

If a bill can't pass on its own merits and is not free from pork, it should not ever be voted on to be a law.

Markle

Markle

Red Kneckerson wrote:

That's how

And if you're curious on how to not get a bill passed, ask Boehner. He has presented the same freaking bill over and over that has been voted down 37 times, and counting.

I heard that if he cries on a wine stain on a white linen shirt, it comes right out....good as new.

As a LLL, I love the boy with the gavel. He's a great campaigner for the Dems, and until something else matters, they've got the only horse I'm willing to bet on in the next derby.

The majority of Americans still want ObamaCare repealed and replaced with something AFFORDABLE and efficient. Once Democrats quit voting AGAINST the interest of the VOTER, it will be repealed.

IRS Running our health care...what can go wrong there?

Chrissy wrote:ah look its, tweedle dips and tweedle dumb.

Get your syllabus.

1. Try to be a stale and perfect as possible, you should write as if you are in a English class.
2. Try to use words not used in everyday common people conversations, this makes you look superior and people with less intelligence will think you are smart.
3.Make sure you stick in groups/cliques, safety in numbers children. This also helps with the appearance of not being a bore. It will fool some.

now, the immigration bill that has grown to over a thousand pages is turning into a obomacare pile of shit. These people in the white house are screwing us every which way they can. im sick to death of all of them. I think I am ready to join the protest march.

Yes, people you should write as uneducated as you can w/ many spelling errors, no punctuation and lots of cuss words. This impresses people and makes you stand out in a crowd. It will bring you self-esteem and many job offers. People will listen to your opinion and look up to you when you show them just how much you have learned in your life. It's always a winner.

BP Snacks wrote:Dreams, Is Chrissy off her meds again?

She doesn't take any meds as you can see people on meds act normal most of the time.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

She doesn't take any meds as you can see people on meds act normal most of the time.

Off topic, but do you have an idea what percentage of the population is medicated daily?

It has to be really high.

I walked into a conversation the other day at the field where one baseball mom was selling her pain killers to another baseball mom.

Totally normal acting people.

Kinda blew my mind.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Off topic, but do you have an idea what percentage of the population is medicated daily?

It has to be really high.

I walked into a conversation the other day at the field where one baseball mom was selling her pain killers to another baseball mom.

Totally normal acting people.

Kinda blew my mind.

There are cops in the community that are doing those same things.

Jake92

They should be arrested for selling prescription meds without a license......
If it was YOUR kids buying the meds, would you want the one selling them arrested?????

Bob Dole said it best in his interview the other night. The republican party needs to close up shop until they can decide who they are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:ah look its, tweedle dips and tweedle dumb.

Get your syllabus.

Yes, people you should write as uneducated as you can w/ many spelling errors, no punctuation and lots of cuss words. This impresses people and makes you stand out in a crowd. It will bring you self-esteem and many job offers. People will listen to your opinion and look up to you when you show them just how much you have learned in your life. It's always a winner.

Yes, by all means, people...let's DUMB IT DOWN.

Markle wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

That's how

The majority of Americans still want ObamaCare repealed and replaced with something AFFORDABLE and efficient. Once Democrats quit voting AGAINST the interest of the VOTER, it will be repealed.

IRS Running our health care...what can go wrong there?

If you're still one that believe's obamacare will get repealed then you have your head farther up your butt than I first thought. It won't happen period. It may get tweaked down the road but it is the law of the land and will stand. What the repugs are doing is for show only trying to pass bills to repeal it so they will be re-elected to office showing some stupid people "Well I tried but the force's were against me). When are you going to learn? Once it starts in October and people see that they will get a subsidy and all pre-existing conditions are covered from day one, the people will fight to keep it until single payer becomes the law of the land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum