Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL: BHO - the Teleprompter Prez

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOL: BHO - the Teleprompter Prez Empty LOL: BHO - the Teleprompter Prez 5/22/2013, 12:14 pm

Biden ribs boss for teleprompter use

Posted by
CNN Political Unit
(CNN) – He’s often chided by Republicans for his frequent use of a teleprompter during speeches, but on Tuesday President Barack Obama got some friendly teasing from his number two.

Vice President Joe Biden, speaking at a reception honoring Jewish American Heritage Month, asked for the teleprompters in place for his remarks to be taken down.

“You can’t tell Barack that the teleprompter’s down,” Biden said, according to pool reports. “The standing joke in the office is Barack’s learning to speak without a teleprompter; I’m learning to speak with one. I apologize for the teleprompter.”

It’s not the first time Biden took a dig at his boss’s overreliance on the device: In 2009, he made a similar joke when one of his screens fell down during a commencement address at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

"What am I gonna tell the president?" Biden said as a gust of wind knocked down his left teleprompter. "I'm gonna tell him his teleprompter is broken. What will he do then?"

Watcher

Watcher

Why is are the right wing Tealibans so fixated on Obama's use of a teleprompter? They have been in use by presidents since Eisenhower.

In all essence, who fucking cares if he uses a teleprompter? This is an inane issue brought forth by inane, self righteous azzholes who will bash the president no matter what he does.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2012/03/20/obamas-teleprompter-the-gops-dumbest-attack

Watcher wrote:Why is are the right wing Tealibans so fixated on Obama's use of a teleprompter? They have been in use by presidents since Eisenhower.

In all essence, who fucking cares if he uses a teleprompter? This is an inane issue brought forth by inane, self righteous azzholes who will bash the president no matter what he does.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2012/03/20/obamas-teleprompter-the-gops-dumbest-attack

It was a funny story with parts as told by the VICE PRESIDENT you quivering, hypersensitive LOON. Other than that it's as insignificant as your uninformed, pathetic opinions. Get a life. lol!

Sal

Sal

Ol' Handsome Joe is a hoot!

Sal wrote:Ol' Handsome Joe is a hoot!

I get a kick out of him too... lol. I think he'd be the politician I'd like to have beers and bs with the most.

Lord forbid he's ever prez tho.

Watcher

Watcher

nochain wrote:
Watcher wrote:Why is are the right wing Tealibans so fixated on Obama's use of a teleprompter? They have been in use by presidents since Eisenhower.

It was a funny story with parts as told by the VICE PRESIDENT you quivering, hypersensitive LOON. Other than that it's as insignificant as your uninformed, pathetic opinions. Get a life. lol!

Why don't you get a life, you whining boar pig.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum