Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone here listening to Carl Gallups on WEBY today?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've you've been listening, you know that the first portion of his radio program was again devoted to birther claims. And again he had as his guest Sheriff Joe Arpaio's birther investigator, Mike Zullo.

If Gallups and Zullo have you convinced of the birther claims, you should read this to give you some counterpoint...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/did-carl-gallups-and-mike-zullo-fabricate-more-false-claims-about-president-obama-obama-is-the-only-president-never-to-visit-mount-vernon-2619254.html

2seaoat

Bob.......nobody cares.....have you seen the stock market the last month? I did not vote for the man.......but if he was born on Mars........as long as this economy keeps building steam........I actually see a comfortable retirement in December if this market stays the course......all these hacks might be listened to when people were getting crushed, but for babyboomers......they are seeing remarkable things in their retirement funds.....first time since 2008........you can tell me that they think Obama has sex with martians.......just let the unemployment rates and the stock market continue the trend......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob.......nobody cares...

Apparently not. And I'm relieved to know that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum