Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone let the gunman inside...I smell CIA all over this.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman-inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up
to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going,
it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency
exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it
seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch
all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black,
gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off,
and then there were gunshots that took place

Sal

Sal

I think this dude is just confused. From all of the accounts I've heard, the shooter bought a ticket, went into the theater, exited through the side door leaving it accessible from the outside, got his gear and guns, and twenty minutes into the movie reentered the theater and attacked.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:I think this dude is just confused. From all of the accounts I've heard, the shooter bought a ticket, went into the theater, exited through the side door leaving it accessible from the outside, got his gear and guns, and twenty minutes into the movie reentered the theater and attacked.

Yes and those operatives on the scene in 911 spread false stories to dupe the weak minded like..most liberals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo with all due respect.

With one post to this forum you have now managed to give all the "if we outlaw guns there won't any gun crimes" crowd all they need to reach the conclusion that the rest of us are all just a bunch of nutters. lol

Let me see if I get this straight. You actually believe this shooter is a puppet of the CIA (which of course is controlled by the "New World Order/Illuminatti"). And that the CIA perpetrated this mass theater shooting so their bosses at the New World Order/Illuminatti will get the public sentiment they need to take away all our guns making us more vulnerable to the final New World Order/Illuminatti takeover.
Do I have that right? lol

Teo, any credibility you might of had before, well no longer exists. What you smell, is your own body odor. Go take a shower.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:Teo, any credibility you might of had before, well no longer exists. What you smell, is your own body odor. Go take a shower.

Yes you Moron I went to Vietnam on a HOAX you clown and killed for a criminal government and you still are kissing it's ass.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:Teo, any credibility you might of had before, well no longer exists. What you smell, is your own body odor. Go take a shower.

Yes you Moron I went to Vietnam on a HOAX you clown and killed for a criminal government and you still are kissing it's ass.

So what? The CIA had nothing to do with what happened in Colorado and you know that. Maybe you should of went to Canada instead.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

So what? The CIA had nothing to do with what happened in Colorado and you know that. Maybe you should of went to Canada instead.

The CIA has something to do with everything that happens in this country. They started out evil and got worse. Maybe you should fight for your freedom at least in lip service while you still have a vestige of it instead of running your mouth about things you have obviously not put any effort into understanding.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The CIA has something to do with everything that happens in this country. They started out evil and got worse. Maybe you should fight for your freedom at least in lip service while you still have a vestige of it instead of running your mouth about things you have obviously not put any effort into understanding.

Your being silly blaming the CIA for everything. Wearing that tinfoil hat out in the sun, has fried your brain. And here I thought that Ghandi was the crazy one but your showing me a new crazy.

Unlike you, I am already free, Not trapped by warped theories at every turn.

10Someone let the gunman inside...I smell CIA all over this. Empty Can't Ignore Asshats 7/22/2012, 2:42 am

I swore I would never post on this forum but the shear volume of your stoopid shit just dragged me in like hash browns covered and smothered.

You put the double o in stoopid.

But weight, their's more...

It has taken me a few years but I finally figured it out.

Your a CIA plant....a phalse phlag operation.

Come on Teo. The CIA did it...??? REALLY..??

thread_bear wrote:I swore I would never post on this forum but the shear volume of your stoopid shit just dragged me in like hash browns covered and smothered.

You put the double o in stoopid.

But weight, their's more...

It has taken me a few years but I finally figured it out.

Your a CIA plant....a phalse phlag operation.

Come on Teo. The CIA did it...??? REALLY..??

When you read a post like this it explains how/why we've ended up with the COWH!...Maybe all shouldn't vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum