Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop and smell the roses

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop and smell the roses Empty Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:15 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Its awefull pleasant in the forums tonight.
No lies, no name calling, no hate mongering. Why is that? What's missing?
Who has not been here tonight?

I'd give you a clue but I can't "bear" to risk having bad "dreams".

2Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:22 pm

look you fuck wad... i resent your attempt to label us and promote "peace and harmony". you can stick this crap and up your mongering ass... gawd you piss me off..!!

3Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:25 pm

ps: (i gave you a +)

4Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PkrBum wrote:ps: (i gave you a +)
+ right back at you.

5Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:34 pm

PkrBum wrote:look you fuck wad... i resent your attempt to label us and promote "peace and harmony". you can stick this crap and up your mongering ass... gawd you piss me off..!!

LOL! Well said!

6Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 9:52 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:look you fuck wad... i resent your attempt to label us and promote "peace and harmony". you can stick this crap and up your mongering ass... gawd you piss me off..!!

LOL! Well said!

Aside from not knowing what pkrbum stands for. She has no idea what he meant in this post. It was nice while it lasted. The roses are wilted now. Thanks dreamsglore.

7Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 10:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Stop and smell the roses FQkaf

8Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 10:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Stop and smell the roses Derj4
Stop and smell the roses MN4ji

9Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 10:12 pm

Ghandi shouldnt be aloud to cause trouble on the forum!

10Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 10:43 pm

BP wrote:Ghandi shouldnt be aloud to cause trouble on the forum!

are you proposing censorship, mandate, edict, or executive order comrade? the irs, dhs, or tsa might be helpful.

11Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 10:59 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! Well said!

Aside from not knowing what pkrbum stands for. She has no idea what he meant in this post. It was nice while it lasted. The roses are wilted now. Thanks dreamsglore.

No, I did not know what Pkrbum stood for and so didn't a lot of people.LOL! Is that all you got Ghandi? Now what did he mean?

12Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 11:01 pm

PkrBum wrote:

are you proposing censorship, mandate, edict, or executive order comrade? the irs, dhs, or tsa might be helpful.

If Dreams will kidnap him and put him in the middle of the road, I promise I will come run him over.

Stop and smell the roses 2412

13Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 11:11 pm

BP wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

If Dreams will kidnap him and put him in the middle of the road, I promise I will come run him over.

Stop and smell the roses 2412

Then it's my turn to back over him. I will take my cell so I can get a picture of the tire mark on his face...if that's aloud. I will post it here.

14Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 11:19 pm

Sorry but no viewing of the body will be aloud afterwards. I might aloud you to take a pic for your personal album though.

15Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 11:28 pm

HEY... i hope y'all aren't talkin about me... i am much more valuable than road kill... particularly for dreamy. I love you

16Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/18/2012, 11:51 pm

PkrBum wrote:HEY... i hope y'all aren't talkin about me... i am much more valuable than road kill... particularly for dreamy. I love you

Ghandi

17Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/19/2012, 1:33 am

PkrBum wrote:HEY... i hope y'all aren't talkin about me... i am much more valuable than road kill... particularly for dreamy. I love you

Stop and smell the roses Th?id=I.4911437536428115&pid=1

I was just talking about road kill in the other thread.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MgBBV1RY0c

Smile

18Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/21/2012, 8:11 am

Theres a nice cool nip in the air this morning.

But the roses are not bloomed but the panseys are doing well. Wink

19Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/21/2012, 8:42 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I assumed "Pkrbum" meant Poker Bum. What did I miss?

20Stop and smell the roses Empty Re: Stop and smell the roses 9/21/2012, 9:28 am

PBulldog2 wrote:I assumed "Pkrbum" meant Poker Bum. What did I miss?

Nuttin' honey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum