Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to be a revolutionary?...plant a garden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/garden-rebels-10-ways-to-sow-revolution-in-your-back-yard-05072013

Sometimes I think that the next Revolutionary War will take place in a vegetable garden.

Instead of bullets, there will be seeds. Instead of chemical warfare, there will be rainwater, carefully collected from the gutters of the house. Instead of soldiers in body armor and helmets, there will be back yard rebels, with bare feet, cut-off jean shorts, and wide-brimmed hats. Instead of death, there will be life, sustained by a harvest of home-grown produce. Children will be witness to these battles, but instead of being traumatized, they will be happy, grimy, and healthy, as they learn about the miracles that take place in a little plot of land or pot of dirt.

Every day, the United Nations and the Powers That Be take steps towards food totalitarianism. They do so flying a standard of “sustainability” but what they are actually trying to sustain is NOT our natural resources, but their control.
- See more at: http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/garden-rebels-10-ways-to-sow-revolution-in-your-back-yard-05072013#sthash.NeIrbu5l.dpuf

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Well, if this is the case, I've already enlisted myself in the revolution. Big time! Two vegetable gardens totaling between 2500-3000 square feet, producing enough vegetables to feed my family throughout the winter and into the next growing season. VIVA LA GARDEN!!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ImpishScoundrel wrote:Well, if this is the case, I've already enlisted myself in the revolution. Big time! Two vegetable gardens totaling between 2500-3000 square feet, producing enough vegetables to feed my family throughout the winter and into the next growing season. VIVA LA GARDEN!!!!

I know not what course others may take but....Give me carrots or give me cabbage..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I know y'all have seen the news stories here in the USA where several cities have told people that they cannot grow vegetables in their front yard.

It's outrageous and makes me angry!!!! Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum