Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

vague memories of normal before Zionists started running the country....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

vague memories of normal before Zionists started running the country.... Janet-10

vague memories of normal before Zionists started running the country.... Cherto10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

Normal is having kids buy cowboy hats which have a spring gun that shoots folks when you take off your hat. I would love to get one of those now........I enjoy wearing my hat in restaurants.......I have been told it is bad manners, but I have friends who always tell me to take off my hat.....I would like to have that cowboy hat and remove it after a friend asks the same......the reaction would be priceless, but I would really like a small paint ball to squarely hit the requester in the chest........I have a problem with Tony Soparano types asking me to take off my hat......I think it is a stupid tradition to remove your hat when eating in a restaurant. I understand in a very formal event, but I am talking about casual dining. Are the Zionist responsible for me having to take off my hat? I need answers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TSA is a Zionist run organization and they can make you take off everything and probe your anus....so...that answers that question..any more ?

cool1

cool1

Quick Shooter Hat cheers ---Where do you find this stuff you do so well I never heard of that one before Quick shooter hat Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:TSA is a Zionist run organization and they can make you take off everything and probe your anus....so...that answers that question..any more ?

Good post. those same Zionists are now trying to goad us into action against Iran and Syria.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Way back then, those toys were manufactured in the U.S., too.

$7.00 for a whole toy set back then...... You can barely feed someone a fast-food combo meal for that price today. Thank U.S. monetary policy for that. Who controls our money? I will let Teo answer that one.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum