Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neocons and Zionists should be tried at Nuremberg.

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h-ACLR_Ppxg#!

Geneva Conventions

The 1949 versions of the conventions, along with two additional protocols, are in force today.
Convention I:
This convention protects wounded and infirm soldiers and medical
personnel against attack, execution without judgment, torture and
assault upon personal dignity (Article 3). It also grants them the
right to proper medical treatment and care.

Convention II:
This agreement extended the protections mentioned in the first
convention to shipwrecked soldiers and other naval forces, including
special protections afforded to hospital ships.

Convention III:
One of the treaties created during the 1949 convention, this defined a
prisoner of war and accorded prisoners of war proper and humane
treatment as specified by the first convention. Specifically, it
required POWs to give only their name, rank and serial number to a
captor. Nations party to the convention may not use torture to extract
information from POWs.

Convention IV:
Under this convention, civilians are afforded the protections from
inhumane treatment and attack afforded in the first convention to sick
and wounded soldiers. Furthermore, additional regulations regarding the
treatment of civilians were introduced. Specifically, it prohibits
attacks on civilian hospitals, medical transports, etc. It also
specifies the right of internees and those who commit acts of sabotage.
Finally, it discusses how occupiers are to treat an occupied populace.

Protocol I:
In this additional protocol to the Geneva Conventions, the signing
nations agreed to further restrictions on the treatment of "protected
persons" according to the original conventions. Furthermore,
clarification of the terms used in the conventions was introduced.
Finally, new rules regarding the treatment of the deceased, cultural
artifacts and dangerous targets (such as dams and nuclear
installations) were produced.

Protocol II:
In this protocol, the fundamentals of "humane treatment" were further
clarified. Additionally, the rights of interned persons were
specifically enumerated, providing protections for those charged with
crimes during wartime. It also identified new protections and rights of
civilian populations.

The U.S. has ratified the four conventions but has not ratified the two protocols.

Disputes arising under the conventions or protocols additional to
them are settled by courts of the member nations (Article 49 of
Convention I) or by international tribunals.

The International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent has a
special role given by the Geneva Conventions, whereby it handles, and
is granted access to, the wounded, sick and POWs.

Last update: Oct. 1, 2008

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpd3NtZ2cY&feature=player_embedded

I think so too..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9xSHcFreY

They are picking up the wounded permission to engage...come on!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:I think so too..

http://lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts362.html

"In “China’s Rise, America’s Fall,” Ron Unz makes a compelling
argument that the Chinese government is more respectful of the rule
of law and more responsive to the people it governs than is Washington.
Today it is Russia and China, not the UK and Europe, that challenge
Washington’s claim that the US government is above international
law and has the right to overthrow governments of which it disapproves.

The lawlessness
that now characterizes the US and UK governments is a large threat
to humanity’s finest achievement – the rule of law – for
which the British fought from the time of Alfred the Great in the
ninth century to the Glorious Revolution of the 17th century.

Where are the
protests over the Anglo-American destruction of the rule of law?

Why Aren’t
Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, and Chatham House on
the case?"

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Alex Jones is a hero for showing that clip. Here is why war was made against Gaddafi. I can't cite a source, but I read it in many different articles I pulled up on the Internet.

Gaddafi had always resisted the world's central bankers and refused to install a central bank which they could then control. In the months before he was overthrown, he had claimed he wanted to develop a new currency based on gold--a return to the gold dinar that was long ago the money of the Arab peoples of the world. Then, he spouted that after he instituted his gold dinar, he wanted to make it the currency of all of North Africa, turniing North Africa into a new world powerhouse.

The Western central bankers, of course controlled by the Rothschild family, could have none of this, so Gaddafi had to be eliminated and his powerbase destroyed. That is why there was subsequently staged a "war of liberation" to "free" the Libyan people from the clutches of this madman Gaddafi. The articles stated that one of the first things the Libyan rebels did after assuming power is laydown the framework for the first Libyan central bank, which of course will be monitored and controlled by the Rothschild interests.

You don't fuck with the intentions of the Bilderbergers! 2011 was obviously the year they decided to make an example of a world leader who avoided their dictates, and the Libyan people saw firsthand what happens when the world oligarchs (the Bilderbergers) do not get their way.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

catfriedlegs

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Alex Jones is a hero for showing that clip. Here is why war was made against Gaddafi. I can't cite a source, but I read it in many different articles I pulled up on the Internet.

Gaddafi had always resisted the world's central bankers and refused to install a central bank which they could then control. In the months before he was overthrown, he had claimed he wanted to develop a new currency based on gold--a return to the gold dinar that was long ago the money of the Arab peoples of the world. Then, he spouted that after he instituted his gold dinar, he wanted to make it the currency of all of North Africa, turniing North Africa into a new world powerhouse.

The Western central bankers, of course controlled by the Rothschild family, could have none of this, so Gaddafi had to be eliminated and his powerbase destroyed. That is why there was subsequently staged a "war of liberation" to "free" the Libyan people from the clutches of this madman Gaddafi. The articles stated that one of the first things the Libyan rebels did after assuming power is laydown the framework for the first Libyan central bank, which of course will be monitored and controlled by the Rothschild interests.

You don't fuck with the intentions of the Bilderbergers! 2011 was obviously the year they decided to make an example of a world leader who avoided their dictates, and the Libyan people saw firsthand what happens when the world oligarchs (the Bilderbergers) do not get their way.

Alex Jones is a sensationalist, bigoted conspiracy spreading nutjob.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So was Paul Revere

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Azadeh wrote:

You've just stood up in church and said blasphemy. Be prepared for the flock to set you straight.

He might be a nut job and sensationalist, I don't ever listen to any of them.. but I still believe in the title of this thread.. ALL War Criminals should be tried..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

You've just stood up in church and said blasphemy. Be prepared for the flock to set you straight.

I have to agree with Az on this one. I share her opinion of Alex Jones.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lurch wrote:He might be a nut job and sensationalist, I don't ever listen to any of them.. but I still believe in the title of this thread.. ALL War Criminals should be tried..

Completely agree.

Floridatexan wrote:
Lurch wrote:He might be a nut job and sensationalist, I don't ever listen to any of them.. but I still believe in the title of this thread.. ALL War Criminals should be tried..

Completely agree.

Since you have said many times Bush is a criminal then I suppose you wouldn't mind him sharing a cell with your beloved "I make the final decision on the drone hit list" BHO even if they are American citizens? Not that I personally have a problem with BHO authorizing a terrorist to get popped with a Hellfire, even if it is in a country who is "supposed" to be an ally.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Completely agree.

Since you have said many times Bush is a criminal then I suppose you wouldn't mind him sharing a cell with your beloved "I make the final decision on the drone hit list" BHO even if they are American citizens? Not that I personally have a problem with BHO authorizing a terrorist to get popped with a Hellfire, even if it is in a country who is "supposed" to be an ally.

What about the dozens of innocent collateral deaths ?...You are sick ! really really sick !

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"]
Floridatexan wrote:
Lurch wrote:lly.

What about the dozens of innocent collateral deaths ?...You are sick ! really really sick !

War itself is "sick" and I would like nothing better than to have our troops leave right now. But - if one is in a war people need to understand that it is going to cause noncombatant deaths. Remember the fire bombings in Germany and H bombs in Japan? As for the innocents deaths associated with the use of drones, that is something BHO will have to live with.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

War itself is "sick" and I would like nothing better than to have our troops leave right now. But - if one is in a war people need to understand that it is going to cause noncombatant deaths. Remember the fire bombings in Germany and H bombs in Japan? As for the innocents deaths associated with the use of drones, that is something BHO will have to live with.

Yeah I love how this works we are over here "at war" having barbecue and watching Dancing with the stars, mean while those that hate us for our freedoms are being blown to hell and back. Something wrong with not sharing in the war and yet approving it.
Yeah your kids aren't being dismembered so where's the problem ? Right .

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"]
Floridatexan wrote:

. Something wrong with not sharing in the war and yet approving it.

I am now retired but I was in Desert Storm so I certainly don't need a lecture from someone about the tragedies of war. Have you participated in war or are you another armchair quarterback with 20-20 hindsight?

[quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I am now retired but I was in Desert Storm so I certainly don't need a lecture from someone about the tragedies of war. Have you participated in war or are you another armchair quarterback with 20-20 hindsight?

Why do some hate freedom and those that served to protect those freedoms?....

[quote="newswatcher"][quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Why do some hate freedom and those that served to protect those freedoms?....
I don't have a problem with the troops and I do think we need a strong military.. My problem is with the warmonger politicians and MIC who don't serve but cause wars to make the ones who don't know any better feel good about themselves..My "freedom" doesn't depend on us fighting on foreign soil to make the people in my tagline richer while bleeding my tax dollars dry..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wherever there's conflict, there will be civilian casualties. I'm not happy about the drone strikes; those same drones could be deployed on US soil against US citizens (for one thing). But drone strikes are preferable to all-out war, which has resulted in the injury and death of far more civilians and US soldiers.

war has its place in society.

if anyone wants to truely be fair, and we were going to put on trial all those who were tyrants. I say get busy, youll meet your needed 1 billion dead quota soon.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="nochain"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

teo's a vietnam combat vet. I'm the draft dodger with the 20-20 hindsight and the armchair but actually it's a recliner.

Chrissy8 wrote:war has its place in society.

if anyone wants to truely be fair, and we were going to put on trial all those who were tyrants. I say get busy, youll meet your needed 1 billion dead quota soon.
How does war have a place in a "Society"?

it's simply a matter of fact... hopefully it won't be someday.

I was taught at an early age to go after the biggest one when a fight started, that would be the leader.. We should send a drone or sniper to take out rouge world leaders.. That would save the lives of civilians, make world leaders nicer and keep the cost of war down.. The only problem with that is the profits wouldn't be there for the ones who should be the targets.. The war profiteers..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum