Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/298369-benghazi-beginning-of-end

Sal

Sal

Yeppers.

And gawd knows, Dick Morris is NEVER wrong ...

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/264935-here-comes-the-landslide

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/298369-benghazi-beginning-of-end

Dick Morris is an idiot....watching the testimony and the committee wanting to continue questioning others...wonder how long before executive privelege will be invoked?....

2seaoat

I will pay attention when they find a smoking gun with the CIA memo given to Rice. Rice gave inaccurate information that Sunday morning after I listened to the President who made it clear to me that terror was involved, and not a mob about a book. Rice says she based her comments on the intelligence she was given. All the rest of the Monday QB about how an airstrike would have saved the folks is absurd.....simply politics after the fact.......however, if there is a smoking gun on the CIA memo.....I am all ear because I listened to rice on that Sunday morning and she was incredibly convincing, and either she believed the intelligence she was handed, or she is a stone cold liar........until I see the smoking gun of who prepared that memo, and was there influence from above......there is no story. This idea that Hillary Clinton was covering up, or she was in the line of command to stop a military action is pure politics and does not even comport with the line of command.

2seaoat wrote:I will pay attention when they find a smoking gun with the CIA memo given to Rice. Rice gave inaccurate information that Sunday morning after I listened to the President who made it clear to me that terror was involved, and not a mob about a book. Rice says she based her comments on the intelligence she was given. All the rest of the Monday QB about how an airstrike would have saved the folks is absurd.....simply politics after the fact.......however, if there is a smoking gun on the CIA memo.....I am all ear because I listened to rice on that Sunday morning and she was incredibly convincing, and either she believed the intelligence she was handed, or she is a stone cold liar........until I see the smoking gun of who prepared that memo, and was there influence from above......there is no story. This idea that Hillary Clinton was covering up, or she was in the line of command to stop a military action is pure politics and does not even comport with the line of command.

Never said 'an airstike would have saved the folks'...We'll never know or should we assume that...The question is that there was not even an attempt...Curious about the state department official (female) that sent several e-mails about 'cleaning up' the transcripts and that her superiors would not be satisified with that cleanup effort that had already taken place...What supervisors?...Susan Rice is not stupid so that must mean that she made a decision to go on the Sunday shows and lie...or to lessen it spread misinformation......why?....If this was an open and closed case of not being able to launch a rescue mission to support the staff....why the misinformation?....Biden said "Susan Rice speaks for the president"....

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I will pay attention when they find a smoking gun with the CIA memo given to Rice. Rice gave inaccurate information that Sunday morning after I listened to the President who made it clear to me that terror was involved, and not a mob about a book. Rice says she based her comments on the intelligence she was given.

"BOOM!", goes the dynamite ...

Lawmakers said Petraeus testified that the CIA's draft talking points written in response to the assault on the diplomat post in Benghazi that killed four Americans referred to it as a terrorist attack. But Petraeus told the lawmakers that reference was removed from the final version.

Democrats said Petraeus made it clear the change was not made for political reasons during President Barack Obama's re-election campaign.

"The general was adamant there was no politicization of the process, no White House interference or political agenda," said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. "He completely debunked that idea."

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to tip off the groups that the U.S. intelligence community was on their trail. ...

"There was an interagency process to draft it, not a political process," Schiff said. "They came up with the best assessment without compromising classified information or source or methods. So changes were made to protect classified information."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/11/petraeus-benghazi-testimony-reveals-conspiracy.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh well, at least with PaceDog obsessing on Benghazi, he seems to be done with starting his inumerable Obamacare threads for now....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin Dick-Morris

knothead

knothead

Lurch wrote:Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

Good post Lurch . . . . selective outrage is my description of the talking heads!

I just checked to see if the administration had fallen yet. I usually get my news from Yahoo News during the day. The Benghazi story is number 23 down the page. That seems to be a long way down considering Watergate, Iran Contra and even Bill Clinton's affair.

I just thought I'd mention it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

bluemoon wrote:I just checked to see if the administration had fallen yet. I usually get my news from Yahoo News during the day. The Benghazi story is number 23 down the page. That seems to be a long way down considering Watergate, Iran Contra and even Bill Clinton's affair.

Although some of the more fervent wingnuts are saying Benghazi is comparable to those events....

You can tell Benghazi is a stick up PaceDog's ass...... He has 8 threads on the first page about it.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
bluemoon wrote:I just checked to see if the administration had fallen yet. I usually get my news from Yahoo News during the day. The Benghazi story is number 23 down the page. That seems to be a long way down considering Watergate, Iran Contra and even Bill Clinton's affair.

Although some of the more fervent wingnuts are saying Benghazi is comparable to those events....

You can tell Benghazi is a stick up PaceDog's ass...... He has 8 threads on the first page about it.

LOL, at least Clinton got a BJ which really got the GOP's panties in a wad!!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

What a bunch of tools. Go ahead, get your hate on.........sigh.......

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:What a bunch of tools. Go ahead, get your hate on.........sigh.......

Coming from you . . . . that is so odd! You have had your hate on forever . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:What a bunch of tools. Go ahead, get your hate on.........sigh.......

Coming from you . . . . that is so odd! You have had your hate on forever . . .

What is so funny is to see folks like Pace Dog and Vector accuse us of being "haters." You know if either of them ever saw President Obama in real life their heads would explode.

This thread is hilarious!

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

No other word but sucker. I hate to call anyone a name but man, you fell for this hook, line and sinker!

Sorry Lurch, you were sucked in by your source, be it the DailyKOS, MediaMatter or whatever. You do swallow whatever they serve up to you very easily and smoooooothly.

Show us which of those attacks resulted in a single AMERICAN DEATH. THAT is what makes Benghazi gravely different! This was cute, did they tell you there were no American Deaths or simply dish this up to you so nice and easy. Doesn't seem very friendly or devoted to you to lead you down such a lousy, simply path. You are so trusting you didn't even check the first one? That's rather lazy and careless isn't it?

Keep up the "good" work.

Now I have to tell you, this is kind of fun. Catching all the Progressives with their pants down around their ankles.

You left it out, but here is the link to your colorful if misleading and twisted poster. If I were you, and I was THAT misled, by one of my sources, I'd be ticked off. Of course, I check the sources for my posts myself. You should try that little trick.

You would REALLY believe this goofy source? Then you deserve what you got.
http://politicalmemes.blogspot.com/2013/05/george-w-bush-embassy-and-consulate.html#.UYzJoHTD_IU

Here's an explanation of each of the incidents. Another twisted column trying to twist what was said by Charles Krauthammer.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/14/krauthammer-whitewashes-bushs-history-to-bash-o/189890

And just like I said it would be before I even did a simple Bing search.

Why is it that four dead Americans in an Embassy which had been asking for help, for weeks, saying they could not defend the site then a STAND DOWN order was given...but by who?

This is a major SNAFU and it is getting worse by the day. Much like Watergate and MonicaGate where NO ONE WAS KILLED.

Lurch, where else have you posted this lie? You may want to take down any others before I find them and show you, and the other Progressives as having been played for fools.

Sal

Sal

April 18, 1983
17 Dead Americans

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin Beirutembassy

September 20, 1984
2 Dead Americans

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin _38601673_usembassy238

Two separate embassy bombings in the SAME country in the span of 17 months ...

... 19 dead Americans

... one U.S. President ...

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin 5925912595_1987_r_reagan_answer_2_xlarge

You wanna talk about the Marines barracks next, Markie?

"You have to live and you have to do your best to protect yourself, but you have to know that these terrorist groups are threatening all over the world."
- Ronald Reagan

Markle

Markle

Dick Morris says Benghazi is the end for this admin RevisedBushPhonyPoster

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gosh, now Markle will be pasting endless PhotoShops.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle is right about one thing...I am getting sick and dam tired of this issue. This incident is and was nowhere near the scope of what went on during Bush's tenure. I mention Bush because he was the last sitting POTUS, "elected" by coup and electoral fraud, but hey, who's splitting hairs?

This tragedy has been blown completely out of proportion for political gain...period. The dying GOP is breathing its last gasps, and the desperation is palpable. This is nothing but a witch hunt...an attempt to discredit the President and his likely successor, should she choose to run. And the timing of the incident makes me suspect that the death of the ambassador was orchestrated by certain fringe elements within the CIA.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle is right about one thing...I am getting sick and dam tired of this issue. This incident is and was nowhere near the scope of what went on during Bush's tenure. I mention Bush because he was the last sitting POTUS, "elected" by coup and electoral fraud, but hey, who's splitting hairs?

This tragedy has been blown completely out of proportion for political gain...period. The dying GOP is breathing its last gasps, and the desperation is palpable. This is nothing but a witch hunt...an attempt to discredit the President and his likely successor, should she choose to run. And the timing of the incident makes me suspect that the death of the ambassador was orchestrated by certain fringe elements within the CIA.

As a far left Progressive of course you are tired of this topic. Your problem comes from the fact it isn't just FOX News or the Weekly Standard pushing this story, as you saw today, the ENTIRE WHITE PRESS CORPS has picked up the scent.

Poor Jay Carney had one of the roughest days of his term as Press Secretary. Everything from Benghazi lies to the IRS coming out and admitting they have been targeting Conservative organizations for special scrutiny and delays.

The emails from the White House, during the Benghazi SNAFU, which Jay Carney will not be released, are going to HAVE to be released.

This administration, through TWELVE REVISIONS LIED TO THE PUBLIC. This is supposed to be the MOST TRANSPARENT IN HISTORY. REALLY?

Today, Hillary Clinton was quietly thrown under the bus by Jay Carney. Will she go quietly or will she testify and TELL THE TRUTH.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"........and TELL THE TRUTH......."

This thing is getting to be like the birth certificate. There is no "truth" out there that would be acceptible in the eyes of the average wing nut.

Being lied to is the new liberal litmus test... only the true believers among you may accept that no deception exists.

Ya don't want to get kicked outa the kool kids club... do ya? I don't see a point anymore at which a line will be drawn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum