Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More proof the Obama admin knew what Benghazi was all about and did nothing to stop it

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25244-obama-knew-that-benghazi-was-an-attack-and-not-because-of-a-video

More....

http://www.caintv.com/new-benghazi-documents

I know you liberals will deny even this but at least more and more is coming to light. Funny, how we got instant pics of Obama and staff in situation room following the death of Bin Laden, but with an event just as important nothing exists of what was occurring ......hmmmm

2seaoat

but with an event just as important nothing exists of what was occurring ......hmmmm

So your understanding of the chain of command and generals is that they micro managed every ambush in Iraq and Stan, and that if the generals were not micro managing each event which resulted in a death.....they were negligent, and therefore the commander in chief had a higher duty to micro manage........curious what was your military rank? I am beginning to understand.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:but with an event just as important nothing exists of what was occurring ......hmmmm

So your understanding of the chain of command and  generals is that they micro managed every ambush in Iraq and Stan, and that if the generals were not micro managing each event which resulted in a death.....they were negligent, and therefore the commander in chief had a higher duty to micro manage........curious what was your military rank?   I am beginning to understand.

He has never told us his rank, but he is an Air Force enlisted man.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Has nothing to so with the generals as they have to take civilian orders .... And generals have little chain of command over them

Has nothing to so with the generals as they have to take civilian orders .... And generals have little chain of command over them

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:but with an event just as important nothing exists of what was occurring ......hmmmm

So your understanding of the chain of command and  generals is that they micro managed every ambush in Iraq and Stan, and that if the generals were not micro managing each event which resulted in a death.....they were negligent, and therefore the commander in chief had a higher duty to micro manage........curious what was your military rank?   I am beginning to understand.

Why are you concerned about a forum members rank? His rank has nothing to do with the lack of security provided before and during the attack on our embassy. It has nothing to do with the our CIC failure to recognize the attack for what it was.

They have to try and tear down others to build themselves up as they actually have nothing to add to the thread but lies.

The fact is that they cannot defend their messiah and want to denigrate everyone who presents facts about their homey which makes him look like the empty suit he truly is...

Rank doesn't necessarily indicate competence. My experiences and education vastly outweigh whatever rank I could possibly wear at any given time.

Markle

Markle

Another one of your cute efforts trivialize another of the major SNAFU's of this failed administration. Your doing so continues to emphasize your lack of character.

As you know well, this was NOT an ambush in Iraq or Afghanistan or Pakistan. This was an attack on a US Embassy, our soil and our Ambassador. For how unique this is, allow me to post from one of your sources.

J. Christopher Stevens, U.S. Ambassador To Libya, And 3 Embassy Staffers Killed In Attack On American Consulate In Benghazi (VIDEO)

AP/The Huffington Post | Posted: 09/12/2012 7:10 am Updated: 09/13/2012 10:05 am

[...]

By the end of the assault, much of the building was burned out and trashed. Stevens was the first U.S. ambassador to be killed in the line of duty since 1979.

[...]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/j-christopher-stevens-ambassador-to-libya-killed_n_1876544.html

The entire point of the article, which liberals do not want to admit, is that Obama was briefed that Benghazi was an attack, not a demonstration over a video.

The administration (carney, rice, hrc, obama... etc) talking points were purely a political ploy to affect the election.

Sal

Sal

The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes. Indeed, former CIA Director David Petraeus testified to the Committee on November 16, 2012, "They went through the normal process that talking points-unclassified public talking points-go through." In fact, the purpose of the National Security Council (NSC) is to coordinate the many national security agencies of the government, especially when information about a terrorist attack is flowing in and being analyzed quickly-and the NSC used this role appropriately in the case of the talking points coordination. Furthermore, such coordination processes were also standardized, often at the urging of Congress, following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks with the explicit goal of reducing information "stovepipes" between and among agencies. [Review Of The Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Facilities In Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 1/15/14]

You can STFU now.

Thanks.

If it were just this instance of obfuscation and diversion... you could get away with calling it simply naive and incompetent.

2seaoat

Why are you concerned about a forum members rank

Because the higher the rank, the better experience delegating responsibility in the military or civilian life. This naive idea that the executive branch is involved in every battle in a war is absurd on the face. If someone has experience delegating responsibility, they would never take such an absurd position.

The truth is that Chris had the final say on security, and he is dead. Of course some folks who have never had line command over any people and want to be a monday qb think that suits in dc should be micro managing the battlefield in the day to day......this is so stupid it defies description.

I am surprised that Pace's superintendant does not spend the day....everyday.....responding to the failures in his classroom when he makes a mistake, or a student does not comprehend a lesson......it is a travesty that the superintendant did not intervene in a timely fashion and correct that bad lesson.

Unfortunately responsibility is delegated and bad things can happen.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:If it were just this instance of obfuscation and diversion... you could get away with calling it simply naive and incompetent.

Get away with it?

There's been a bipartisan investigation into this matter that concluded it was a major clusterfuck from the get go, but also all your pet conspiracy theories are bunk.

Deal with it.

The same experiment could be conducted with your Fast & Furious and IRS fantasies, you're just too stupid to realize it.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:If it were just this instance of obfuscation and diversion... you could get away with calling it simply naive and incompetent.

Get away with it?

There's been a bipartisan investigation into this matter that concluded it was a major clusterfuck from the get go, but also all your pet conspiracy theories are bunk.

Deal with it.

The same experiment could be conducted with your Fast & Furious and IRS fantasies, you're just too stupid to realize it.

I'm stupid... when nothing ever rises to a level of an eyebrow raise from you... nothing... ever. ATF, DOJ, IRS, NSA, AP... etc.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

I'm stupid...

Acknowledging the problem is the first step ...

when nothing ever rises to a level of an eyebrow raise from you... nothing... ever. ATF, DOJ, IRS, NSA, AP... etc.

Stick with the NSA.

There is some there there.

The others are phantoms conjured to titillate your imagination.

They deserve no more than the cursory glance they received.

2seaoat

I'm stupid... when nothing ever rises to a level of an eyebrow raise from you... nothing... ever. ATF, DOJ, IRS, NSA, AP... etc.

You have clearly stated that these parts of government should be eliminated and even more parts of government slashed without a care to functionality. I would not say you are stupid, just lazy and naive. Good government takes hard work and knowledge and experience. Bipartisan investigation and improvements in how we defend our embassies, and political games or simplistic political philosophy rarely improve our lives, but have historically been the path to perdition.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The administration (carney, rice, hrc, obama... etc) talking points were purely a political ploy to affect the election.

Let's give this the acid test...WHO BENEFITED? Or who would have benefited? Why was there an attempt to bring in a witness who it turned out wasn't even there?

Sal you obviously didn't get the memo

Sal you obviously didn't get the memo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum