Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitler was a vegetarian....and a progressive..save the earth...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315369/Hitlers-food-delicious--asparagus-bell-peppers-rice-pasta-Nazis-official-taste-tester-reveals-diet-fuelled-Fuhrer.html

'And Hitler was so paranoid that the British would poison him - that's why he had 15 girls taste the food before he ate it himself.'

'Later, I found out that the Russians shot all of the 14 other food taster girls' - Margot Woelk (after Soviet troops overran the Wolf's Lair in January 1945)

The Russians then came to Berlin and got me, too,' Woelk said. 'They took me to a doctor's apartment and raped me for 14 consecutive days. That's why I could never have children. They destroyed everything.'

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hitler was a "progressive"? Do you mean Hitler was like a "liberal democrat"?

I think you're gonna have to explain that one. Otherwise we may have to apply the Godwin Rule to this thread. lol

Good grief. Now it's down to comparing Hitler to veggie heads...?

He was also very good to his dogs. I'm good to my dogs, that makes me like Hitler...?

And if he had been a serious meat and potatoes kinda maniac, would you have shared that also...? I think not.

BTW, Socrates was a pederast.

Just sayin'....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum