Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama is the Messiah..Just like Hitler was for Germany...Hitler survivor fears

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/hitler-survivor-obama-making-u-s-totalitarian/

Hitler survivor: Obama making U.S. totalitarian

Subject of 'Trapped' cites lies, move for power, spiritual decline

Holocaust survivor Anita Dittman, whose story is told in the project being released Tuesday, “Trapped in Hitler’s Hell,” lived through Hitler’s rise to power, dictatorship, and death.

She is warning America that she sees now the same conditions she saw then.

Including a leader who lies, fails to keep his promises and has visions of more than grandeur.

The 86-year-old recently told attendees at Olive Tree Ministry’s “Understanding the Times” conference that the 2008 campaign images of Barack Obama with halos around his head and the worship-like adulation from crowds gave her nightmares.

The adulation offered by many to Obama has been well documented.

Sal

Sal

Obama is the Messiah..Just like Hitler was for Germany...Hitler survivor fears Dees_illustration_worship_obama-e1317160722914

lmao

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The lesson, created by Sherece Bennett, is based on the book “Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope” by Nikki Grimes.

Kyle Olson reported the plan on his Education Action Group website, commenting that it casts Obama “in a messianic light. Literally.”

In one passage, Olson points out, a young Obama sees beggars and wonders, “Will I ever be able to help people like these?’”

The lesson even uses biblical references to describe Obama, explaining how he changed his name from Barry.

“One morning, he slipped on the name he’d been born with. The name of his father, Barack. For the first time in his life, he wore it proudly – like a coat of many colors.”

Hollywood personality Jamie Foxx’s commented at the Soul Train Awards: “Thank God, and our lord and savior, Barack Obama!”

The adoration of Obama has often strayed into near deification.

“Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus,” the Dutch newspaper Politiken opined in 2009.

Then there was British recording artist Sting’s suggestion that Obama could be the divine answer to the world’s problems.

“In many ways, he’s sent from God, because the world’s a mess,” he said in interview with the Associated Press.

Earlier, it was an associate editor at a college newspaper who wrote, “Obama is my Jesus.”

Maggie Mertens, the associate editor at the campus paper at Massachusetts’ Smith College, said: “Obama is my homeboy. And I’m not saying that because he’s black – I’m saying that in reference to those Urban Outfitters T-shirts from a couple years ago that said, ‘Jesus is my homeboy.’ Yes, I just said it. Obama is my Jesus.”

“The Truth” by Michael D’Antuono

It’s all too familiar, said Dittman, a young girl in Germany when Hitler came to power.

Sal

Sal

One day Obama is a limp-wristed wimp being bullied around the world stage by a shirtless Putin.

The next day he's a ruthless tyrant bent on world domination akin to Adolph Hitler.

You spin so fast it's a wonder you haven't screwed yourself into the ground.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Heck in a fair fight I could have whooped Hitler with one hand behind my back. Physical strength means little in politics...Puny assed politicians get someone else to fire their drones for them...

Sal

Sal

Still spinning ....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Still spinning ....

Good I need to go mow my yard.... Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:One day Obama is a limp-wristed wimp being bullied around the world stage by a shirtless Putin.

The next day he's a ruthless tyrant bent on world domination akin to Adolph Hitler.

lol

President Barack Hussein Obama simply wants domination over the United States. He's cowed and intimidated by the rest of the world leaders.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:One day Obama is a limp-wristed wimp being bullied around the world stage by a shirtless Putin.

lol

President Barack Hussein Obama simply wants domination over the United States.  He's cowed and intimidated by the rest of the world leaders.

Obama is the Messiah..Just like Hitler was for Germany...Hitler survivor fears Yeah_r10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

lol

President Barack Hussein Obama simply wants domination over the United States.  He's cowed and intimidated by the rest of the world leaders.

Obama is the Messiah..Just like Hitler was for Germany...Hitler survivor fears Yeah_r10

Has he not shown and stated that he will bypass the Constitution and Congress to get his way? Is that not the beginning of a dictatorship?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obama is the Messiah..Just like Hitler was for Germany...Hitler survivor fears Polls_George_W_Bush_Bushisms__C11748130_dictator_1709_142986_answer_3_xlarge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum