Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delete or not to delete ?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 3:48 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:oh and btw, im literally going to show my ass LOL

Like you haven't already? I don't think a picture of your ass is going to move anybody either.

see how predictible you are LOL

I bet you didnt even try to contribute to anything else. you saw me and RAN to beat me up. LOL

you pathetic old hag

My ass and my sexyness moves a hellava lot more than your flagelent ass does. YOU are stink, stank, CUNT! Twisted Evil

27Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 7:41 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Like you haven't already? I don't think a picture of your ass is going to move anybody either.

I bet you didnt even try to contribute to anything else. you saw me and RAN to beat me up. LOL

you pathetic old hag

My ass and my sexyness moves a hellava lot more than your flagelent ass does. YOU are stink, stank, CUNT! Twisted Evil

My,my,my-you can the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 7/21/2012, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

28Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 7:51 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

My,my,my-you can't the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl. [/quote

that makes no sense. youre a retard old hag now

29Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:26 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Let me rephrase it for you, then.

"You can take the girl out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the girl."

Comprende?

30Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:31 pm

[quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

My,my,my-you can't the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl. [/quote

Duh-how do you speil dat?

31Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:40 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

your comment makes no sense. FAIL!

32Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:44 pm

[quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

You have to have some sense in order for it to make sense.I corrected the first "can't" to "can" but you still won't comprehend.LOL!

33Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:58 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

You have to have some sense in order for it to make sense.I corrected the first "can't" to "can" but you still won't comprehend.LOL![/quote

no you messed up. and when you mess up, its my honorable duty to let you know about it LOL

and I comprehend it just fine. your calling my family trash. I get it.

I know you ammo very well.

you just keep on beleiving what you want.

Im still sexier and prettier and funner and more sucessful than you are.

Smile

34Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 9:25 pm

[quote="Chrissy8"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

You have to have some sense in order for it to make sense.I corrected the first "can't" to "can" but you still won't comprehend.LOL![/quote

no you messed up. and when you mess up, its my honorable duty to let you know about it LOL

Smile
Hey-if you have to tell yourself that every minute maybe one day it will come true.

35Delete or not to delete ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 9:28 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you pathetic old hag

Smile
Hey-if you have to tell yourself that every minute maybe one day it will come true.

you must be telling yourself i want to be a ugly hateful old biddy and guess what, it came true

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum