Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delete or not to delete ?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Delete or not to delete ? Empty Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 5:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay Boards please don't delete me....This place needs my balancing influence and I ride a bicycle.... Laughing

2Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 5:33 pm

Can you wheelie?

3Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 5:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:Can you wheelie?

Yes I loaned a friend my bike once when I was about 12 . He popped a wheelie and I guess I should have told him the front tire wasn't bolted on very tight....ouch.

4Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 5:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Lurch wrote:Can you wheelie?

Yes I loaned a friend my bike once when I was about 12 . He popped a wheelie and I guess I should have told him the front tire wasn't bolted on very tight....ouch.

You do a wheelie on that recumbent???

Like a Star @ heaven I'm impressed!!! Like a Star @ heaven

5Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 7:05 pm

One out of two qualifies you. . 50% is the new A- Good job.....

6Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/19/2012, 7:06 pm

no stress

no stress

Do NOT delete! We need to find out if this latest relationship leads to wedding bells....and some little teos later on.

7Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 12:43 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Delete or not to delete ? TapYy

8Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 12:48 am

Gunz wrote:Do NOT delete! We need to find out if this latest relationship leads to wedding bells....and some little teos later on.

Ooo... I'm outta the loop! What new relationship?? Who's the lucky lady?? Gimme the deets!

bounce

9Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 1:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
Gunz wrote:Do NOT delete! We need to find out if this latest relationship leads to wedding bells....and some little teos later on.

Ooo... I'm outta the loop! What new relationship?? Who's the lucky lady?? Gimme the deets!

bounce

We been on about 10 dates now and we went Karaoke last night...here's the vid..pretty poor quality but we busted out a good Beatles tune together......

10Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 1:15 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
We been on about 10 dates now and we went Karaoke last night...here's the vid..pretty poor quality but we busted out a good Beatles tune together......

Woo hoo! Glad you're spending time with someone who enjoys doing some of the same things you do, Teo. That's cool.

cheers

11Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 1:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Woo hoo! Glad you're spending time with someone who enjoys doing some of the same things you do, Teo. That's cool. cheers

Well thank you...She sang suds in a bucket all by herself and I was really proud of her. When we sang All My Lovin she huddled under my arm and I didn't know if she could do it by herself but she was great..Even a bit of a tease. blew me kisses and made me sing to her all the way back from Mobile ..Loved it..

12Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 1:42 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well thank you...She sang suds in a bucket all by herself and I was really proud of her. When we sang All My Lovin she huddled under my arm and I didn't know if she could do it by herself but she was great..Even a bit of a tease. blew me kisses and made me sing to her all the way back from Mobile ..Loved it..

Aww... I'm happy for ya, T! Wink

13Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 5:21 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

"We need to find out if this latest relationship leads to wedding bells"

NOT A CHANCE!!!! When she sees the the deep pitted paranoid "the world is out to get ya" thinking and need to control, it'll be splitsville.

14Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 8:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can be paranoid or live in denial...let me see.......Oh and she believes 911 was an inside job without my prompting...ha.

15Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 11:17 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I can be paranoid or live in denial...let me see.......Oh and she believes 911 was an inside job without my prompting...ha.

Teo found his mate...

Delete or not to delete ? Tinfoi10

All kidding aside, I hope this woman is the one for you, man.

16Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 12:48 pm

There is no delete account button. if you have found one, share it with me. Im sure plenty of people will agree with me on this request.

boards has refused to delete me...

this place is like hotel california. uhgggg No

if not, at some point I can promise to be a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS!! Twisted Evil

17Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 12:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I tell you what. I aint never seed so many people keep posting to tell us they aint posting no more. lol

18Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 1:06 pm

ButtMan wrote:I tell you what. I aint never seed so many people keep posting to tell us they aint posting no more. lol

i thought boards had removed me, but it looks like he changed his mind

I told him i am weak and know I can not stop posting on my own, im like an addict with this shit.

I know why he wont, its because im intelligent, sexy, funny and im fun to play with.

or perhaps this is his more sinister way of getting back at some others who are bigger assholes than me LOL Twisted Evil

19Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 2:19 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:There is no delete account button.

Oh, there's a "delete account" button, but I'm not going to tell you where it is. I don't want you to go.

We need all the ridiculous opinions that we can get Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 2:36 pm

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:There is no delete account button.

Oh, there's a "delete account" button, but I'm not going to tell you where it is. I don't want you to go.

We need all the ridiculous opinions that we can get Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

really, there is not. and I think you have plenty of rediculous opinions already here.

did you know that eric erickson is a blogger for red state politics?

I just noticed that the other day and thought of you lol

oh, and you'll get more than rediculous comments from me

I am going to literally show my ass soon

21Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 2:44 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:oh, and you'll get more than rediculous comments from me

Good! You won't be alone here... affraid

Here's what the button looks like. (I don't know if it works.)

Delete or not to delete ? Delete10

22Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 2:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:

I checked it but I think the moderator has to manually delete you so since our moderator is slow on the draw I didn't get deleted..sometimes haste makes waste..

23Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 2:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

I checked it but I think the moderator has to manually delete you so since our moderator is slow on the draw I didn't get deleted..sometimes haste makes waste..

I dont have that button. I have save or reset at the bottom.

boards has taken away my button damit

he said he refuses to delete me

but good to know I am in good company with you.

I happen to love you to death even though we dont always agree.

Thats normal Razz

24Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 3:00 pm

oh and btw, im literally going to show my ass LOL

25Delete or not to delete ? Empty Re: Delete or not to delete ? 7/21/2012, 3:38 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:oh and btw, im literally going to show my ass LOL

Like you haven't already? I don't think a picture of your ass is going to move anybody either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum