Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President injured by explosions in White House ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/23/Ap-Twitter-feed-hacked

Hacked AP Twitter Feed Reports Explosions In White House, Obama Injured

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/23/Ap-Twitter-feed-hacked

Hacked AP Twitter Feed Reports Explosions In White House, Obama Injured

Yea we need to be rid of all that mainstream media nonsense. The bloggers and hackers and the rest of the internet crowd is the only truth.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I just want you to be informed why get all nasty ?...May or not be true...I wasn't there and since I don't sell water filters I can't afford my own show so I just post what I find...but no Bob's got to make a federal case out of it get all rude and nasty and get up on his high horse and talk smack.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IT WAS ON THE FRICKEN DRUDGE REPORT !!

President injured by explosions in White House ? Bobh_c10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey I just want you to be informed why get all nasty ?...May or not be true...I wasn't there and since I don't sell water filters I can't afford my own show so I just post what I find...but no Bob's got to make a federal case out of it get all rude and nasty and get up on his high horse and talk smack.

I debunked your post in 10 seconds, and you didn't know if it's true or not.

Your rumor mongering ain't funny.

Fake tweet shows country 'sensitive to any news that sounds like terrorism'
By Bob Sullivan, Columnist, NBC News

A stock market and a nation already on edge was temporarily knocked off its axis on Tuesday by a single fake tweet.

Following a hack attack, the Associated Press' verified Twitter account posted "an erroneous tweet" claiming that two explosions occurred in the White House and that President Barack Obama is injured. Moments later, the @AP Twitter account — with nearly 2 million followers — was suspended.

"That's a bogus tweet," an AP spokesperson initially told NBC News, a statement that was repeated by the company's corporate communications account. Though the false tweet disappeared, the false message continued to exist on the service in over 4,000 retweets.

The chart of the Dow Jones industrial average just after 1 p.m. may as well have been a chart of America's heartbeat -- stopped for a moment, again, by seemingly horrific information. The Dow lost more than 140 points almost instantly, before recovering five minutes later.

It's incredible what a single 12-word lie can do.

Last edited by William on 4/24/2013, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whoops my bad I open a sewer mouthed brainless nitwits post because I thought he might have something useful to contribute...but he was just venting his impotence....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Whoops my bad I open a sewer mouthed brainless nitwits post because I thought he might have something useful to contribute...but he was just venting his impotence....

Hey Threadbare..you and Bob got a thing goin on ?

What I said is useful in describing what a bottom dwelling America hating propagandist you are. You didn't CARE if that shit is true or not, as long as you got this reaction.

And as usual, you try to insinuate that I must be gay to oppose an anarchist who finds humor in posting a story about explosions @ the White House.

I was right. Your brain is an open sewer.

May it be drained and filled with sand, sooner than later.

BTW...I was thread_bear, not Threadbare, one of the socks who constantly attacked me on PNJ forums.

Last edited by William on 4/24/2013, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Re: President injured by explosions in White House ? Yesterday at 23:51
TEOTWAWKI

Whoops my bad I open a sewer mouthed brainless nitwits post because I thought he might have something useful to contribute...but he was just venting his impotence....

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

This post was made by William who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

NO !

Shameless Punk you are.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey I just want you to be informed why get all nasty ?...May or not be true...I wasn't there and since I don't sell water filters I can't afford my own show so I just post what I find...but no Bob's got to make a federal case out of it get all rude and nasty and get up on his high horse and talk smack.

I'm just a little tired of people (bloggers, radio hosts, forum members here, etc.) telling me the mainstream media is all an evil, lying, deceiving source of bogus information and telling me the only truth can come from the "alternative" information sources. And I absolutely include Drudge in that.
But here we see the alternative source is a lying, deceiving source of bogus information as well.
Yes I'm always up on my high horse when people are pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

According to the story that I heard, this originally came from the AP. Apparently their Twitter account was hacked and that tweet was sent. AP has since closed their Twitter account.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:According to the story that I heard, this originally came from the AP. Apparently their Twitter account was hacked and that tweet was sent. AP has since closed their Twitter account.

Account "Hacked" should have been a CLUE...

Yella

Yella

Fox News will anything that is detrimental to Obama. Their hatred is their passion.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:Fox News will anything that is detrimental to Obama. Their hatred is their passion.

It was an AP Twitter Account....another CLUE

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It may have originated with a hacked twitter account, but as teo points out, it was picked up by Drudge which is arguably the most influential of all the "alternative media".
If the "mainstream media" had reported this the forum would be burning up with flame posts. But I don't see anyone objecting to Drudge doing it.

Yesterday I was in my car and listening to Limbaugh. He was blasting CNN for the error it made in falsely reporting that someone was a suspect in the bombings. And he said it's for that reason that Fox News is now trusted by everybody and CNN the "mainstream media" is not.

But of course he made no mention of when Fox News reported last week that the suspects had been arrested and kept that report going for an hour when no suspects had been arrested for anything. I guess that's also what makes Fox news trusted by everybody.

My point is, that "non-mainstream" media fucks up just as much as the "mainstream media".
And by the way, how can Fox News not be considered "mainstream" when it has the largest audience? How fucking mainstream do you have to get before you become mainstream?

Bob wrote:It may have originated with a hacked twitter account, but as teo points out, it was picked up by Drudge which is arguably the most influential of all the "alternative media".
If the "mainstream media" had reported this the forum would be burning up with flame posts. But I don't see anyone objecting to Drudge doing it.

Yesterday I was in my car and listening to Limbaugh. He was blasting CNN for the error it made in falsely reporting that someone was a suspect in the bombings. And he said it's for that reason that Fox News is now trusted by everybody and CNN the "mainstream media" is not.

But of course he made no mention of when Fox News reported last week that the suspects had been arrested and kept that report going for an hour when no suspects had been arrested for anything. I guess that's also what makes Fox news trusted by everybody.

My point is, that "non-mainstream" media fucks up just as much as the "mainstream media".
And by the way, how can Fox News not be considered "mainstream" when it has the largest audience? How fucking mainstream do you have to get before you become mainstream?

Didn't just about everyone covering report there had been an arrest prior to the actual arrest...when information is flying that fast there is always a chance for errors...didn't think it was that much of a big deal for any network...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

newswatcher wrote:

Didn't just about everyone covering report there had been an arrest prior to the actual arrest...when information is flying that fast there is always a chance for errors...didn't think it was that much of a big deal for any network...

This will come as so much of a shock to you that you won't believe me.
I was surfing back and forth between fox and msnbc for the whole time this was happening.
Fox kept reporting the suspects were arrested. And msnbc kept reporting that was not true. I'm telling you it happened because I watched and listened to it with my own eyes and ears. If you choose not to believe me I can't help that. But that's exactly the way it happened.

So what is the point of me telling you this? Is it because I'm defending msnbc? No. Is it because I love msnbc? No. Do I think msnbc's primetime talking heads are any less narrow-minded fanatics than Hannity? No.
It's only because exactly what I said earlier. Limbaugh points out only the mistakes of one of these outfits to praise the other. When the other made just as ridiculous a mistake but of course Limbaugh makes no mention of that.
It's just more bullshit to continue this myth that only "mainstream" (however in fuck that's defined) is fulla shit. And anything not mainstream is not fulla shit.
I call bullshit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum