Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I might have to eat a little of my words I've shouted at teo.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I saw a video clip on the news earlier today showing what looks like a trailer mounted high speed gatling gun except it's like the difference between a 1931 Model T Gatling Gun and a Gatling Gun of what you can imagine today. A lot more power and lot larger size round.
And it was firing like a tommy gun straight at that boat and I mean that thing was firing for several minutes.

I cannot come up with any rational explanation for how it's even possible for that dude to avoid even taking one round.
And no he didn't even take one round because they've told us the only bullet wound he had occurred in the car chase the night before.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Careful Bob someone will say Allah protected him....

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I saw a video clip on the news earlier today showing what looks like a trailer mounted high speed gatling gun except it's like the difference between a 1931 Model T Gatling Gun and a Gatling Gun of what you can imagine today. A lot more power and lot larger size round.
And it was firing like a tommy gun straight at that boat and I mean that thing was firing for several minutes.

I cannot come up with any rational explanation for how it's even possible for that dude to avoid even taking one round.
And no he didn't even take one round because they've told us the only bullet wound he had occurred in the car chase the night before.

Because they knew what part of the boat he was hiding in, wanted him alive, and delivered 100 rounds into the opposite end to scare the shit out of him.

It worked.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:I saw a video clip on the news earlier today showing what looks like a trailer mounted high speed gatling gun except it's like the difference between a 1931 Model T Gatling Gun and a Gatling Gun of what you can imagine today. A lot more power and lot larger size round.

Because they knew what part of the boat he was hiding in, wanted him alive, and delivered 100 rounds into the opposite end to scare the shit out of him.

It worked.

Okay, nothing else to learn here, let's move on.
Next topic anyone?

[EDITOR'S NOTE: What this post is really saying is "I feel fucking stupid for not thinking of that". But the post has been edited so as not to reveal that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bullshit bullets fragment and ricochet on impact and the shards can tear you to pieces...you are going to have to come up with something better than that Annie Jokely.

We opened up with a 50 on a thin metal target off the coast of Vietnam and you could see the tracers going off in all directs as it struck the target...I got it on video tape....

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

It worked.

Okay, nothing else to learn here, let's move on.
Next topic anyone?

[EDITOR'S NOTE: What this post is really saying is "I feel fucking stupid for not thinking of that". But the post has been edited so as not to reveal that.

Bob, are you hitting the reload to bump up the number of views....? LOL

It was probably only a 50 cal... Just a flesh wound.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob he had a gun they should have called in a Napalm strike and followed up with carpet bombing and then a tactical nuke just to be sure....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not shittin this is what it reminded me of. I think the scene was in Good, Bad, Ugly (not sure). But it was the scenes with the big brass trailer mounted gatling gun in the line with the wave of Mexican Army about to attack.
Is that really needed by fucking police outfit? I mean this is obviously a military weapon, it aint no lousy rifle and shotgun in the trunk that everybody on tv had from Sheriff Andy on through LAPD had.

Wait a minute. I'm now so old that I guess my idea of a police department is what I saw in LAPD, which like Andy and Barney was just cops with sidearms, rifles and shotguns. Not something to attack North Korea with.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And Sal you talk about "scaring" this bomber butthole. Hell, the thing I saw firing I know would take out the house behind that boat too.
Maybe that's standard op for SWAT these days. I'm just a layman. But I would have to see someone link me to something to show me it is.

2seaoat

Ok, I said last night after listening to the audio.....there is no fricking way this guy could have survived that onslaught. Until this morning when they showed a heat image of his body and how it was placed in the boat. It appears the engine block sits in the center of the boat. He was on the side of the driveway with all the trees.....it was like a jungle, which if they were going to approach the boat and fire, I would assume that it would be from the open side, but the engine block was between the shots and the perp. It was blind luck that this guy is still alive......if even one or two shots came from the wooded side of the driveway.....he would have been dead....but so would the guys firing from the other side......so they chose one side to fire.....and they were hitting the engine block of that boat.....It probably had a big old chevy eight cylinder.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think I've got it. It's "eye for an eye" damnit. He sets off bombs. They go to work on him with a pair of pliars and a blowtorch. They get medieval on him. Except they use something that's been souped up for the army infantry.
Why not. Works for me. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But fuck it's a little weird when they're afraid to use it on humans. They must have those things for taking out the hood without wounding the gangstas. Because if a bunch of human torsos that looked like something out of a war zone was to turn up on the nightly news, that might not be good PR.

Bob wrote:But fuck it's a little weird when they're afraid to use it on humans. They must have those things for taking out the hood without wounding the gangstas. Because if a bunch of human torsos that looked like something out of a war zone was to turn up on the nightly news, that might not be good PR.

Who cares what they had to do to get this guy.

They did not want him dead or he would have been dead. It surprised me that they wanted him alive. I think maybe they wanted to grill him and see if anyone else was involved.
They were monitoring his position in the boat with heat sensors. I heard that on the news.

2seaoat

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17841024-infrared-police-chopper-images-show-boston-marathon-suspect-hiding-in-boat?lite

it looks like an engine between him and the shots.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The two photos right above the last one (pretty girl clapping hands).
What in the name of... That looks like some kind of urban guerilla warfare version of a tank or something. And what's the long pole going from the front of that tank into the boat? Is that some kind of camera to see the body or what.
I tell you what, that little punk mighta been wearing some silly kevlar vest or something. But the half dozen special ops forces to do battle with him were in a friggin tank.
That's what I call a police force. And that's what we need right here. We don't need it in fucking Baghdad. Or Bumfuckdad or any other place we never should have heard of. Detroit, Atlanta, The Ninth Ward, Brownsville is where the army needs to be.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I forgot. None of you liberal and conservative pussies agree with me on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum