Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why can't republicans sell their POV?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Having lost the female vote, the elderly, young people, the Latino and African-American and Asian vote, and realizing their inability to breed children is fading fast, these great patriotic Americans have undertaken a new strategy: putting up voter ID laws designed to reduce the ever increasing numbers of their political opposition.

In other terms, finding themselves politically doomed by their own inane fundamentalist Christian, lily-white male values (supported by such deep thinkers as Michele Bachman, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, et al) they're now resorting to last ditch unpatriotic, unAmerican strategies . . all of which, thanks to the accelerating change in demographics merely delay the inevitable -- that the GOP (Goofy Old Pricks?) is rapidly self-destructing.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of billionaire financed bigots.

Reality!

billionaire financiers, you mean like soros funding Hillary?

and just how does voted ID limit votes against republicans?

3Why can't republicans sell their POV? Empty Big words. 10/26/2013, 5:18 pm

Chrissy wrote:billionaire financiers, you mean like soros funding Hillary?

I know sometimes Wordslinger uses big words that you have to look up, Chrissy, but simple sentence comprehension also seems to be a problem for you.

The question in bold above is what I am curious about. It does not limit GOP voters. That is the problem. The voter ID laws unfairly target Democratic voters.  That is the entire theme of this thread: since the GOP has alienated almost every voting bloc except rich, white males, they must now resort to unAmerican tactics to have any chance to win any future election.
Reading is fundamental, Chrissy.
Thanks for taking time to actually read the thread you are replying to.

Hey!

She's a a scientist! They don't have to read or write well. It wasn't required in her curriculum. Jeez!

CarlSagan wrote:

I know sometimes Wordslinger uses big words that you have to look up, Chrissy, but simple sentence comprehension also seems to be a problem for you.

The question in bold above is what I am curious about. It does not limit GOP voters. That is the problem. The voter ID laws unfairly target Democratic voters.  That is the entire theme of this thread: since the GOP has alienated almost every voting bloc except rich, white males, they must now resort to unAmerican tactics to have any chance to win any future election.
apparently YOU have a comprehension problem.

I CLEARLY said limits voters AGAINST republicans...... AKA limits dumb ass democrats.

Rolling Eyes 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

apparently YOU have a comprehension problem.

I CLEARLY said limits voters AGAINST republicans...... AKA limits dumb ass democrats.

Rolling Eyes 

"Dumb ass democrats? Let's see . . . the democrats want improved consumer protection laws and to limit corporate rippoffs . . like Bank of
Amerika's foreclosing on homes they didn't own. Democrats are for a woman's right to choose. Democrats want to cut military spending and pull our troops out of foreign wars. Democrats want to provide healthcare and food to their fellow Americans, many of whom work for firms like McDonald's but can't afford to feed and clothe and shelter their families. Democrats are for environmental protection, and a steady reduction of the use of nuclear energy and fossil fuels. Democrats believe that science is good, not evil. If all that makes them "dumb ass," that makes republicans plainly and obviously stupid, arrogant and evil.

If the shoe fits lady . . . LOL

Sal

Sal

Repukes are done. 

They exist solely on lies and hostage taking. 

They have no POV that the American people are interested in. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum