Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They will shortly either capture or kill the suspect. For the sake of our country, pray they're able to take him alive.

+5
gulfbeachbandit
Sal
Nekochan
Yella
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They have him cornered. They're firing tear gas into the structure to try to disable him so they don't have to kill him. You better pray that is successful. Because if he's killed too that will fuel the conspiracy stuff like you've never seen before.
If he's taken alive, we will instead learn what's inside his head. That won't placate all the nutters, nothing will ever do that. But it will help prevent the nutters from taking this to a mass national psychosis.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:They have him cornered. They're firing tear gas into the structure to try to disable him so they don't have to kill him. You better pray that is successful. Because if he's killed too that will fuel the conspiracy stuff like you've never seen before.
If he's taken alive, we will instead learn what's inside his head. That won't placate all the nutters, nothing will ever do that. But it will help prevent the nutters from taking this to a mass national psychosis.

Very good, Bob, I think you're right on and I also think there will be an ongoing Lawyer's circus, as they prance and pose and take months to convict the dude.

But I bet the LEOs will make hamburger meat out of him.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's in the boat you see in this photo (to the right of the red balloon).

They will shortly either capture or kill the suspect.  For the sake of our country,  pray they're able to take him alive. Boat_t10

I'd like to find out what he knows. It's too bad we didn't get the brother alive... it sounds like he was the key.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I'd like to find out what he knows. It's too bad we didn't get the brother alive... it sounds like he was the key.

Yes it looks like the brother was the instigator. Here's some information about it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/19/video-older-tsarnaev-went-to-russia-for-six-months/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

key to what's in that last link...

Tamerlan had become a devout Muslim, which surprised the uncle who called him a “loser” on television earlier today:

An uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects said Tamerlan Tsarnaev had become a devout Muslim about seven or eight years ago.

“When I was speaking to the older one, he started all this religious talk, ‘Insh’allah’ and all that, and I asked him, ‘Where is all that coming from?’” said Ruslan Tsarni

Fortunately he's not a middle eastern Muslim. Now it will be harder for the conspiracy nutters to say "see the globulists blew up the Boston Marathon and then blamed it on an innocent raghead so the public will support an attack on Iran". Oh they'll still say it, but they won't be able to scream it as loudly.
And no nutter has yet claimed the globulists want to bomb Chechnya.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't see how he will be taken alive. I don't think he'll allow it. I don't care except that our military intelligence people could maybe get information from him if they took him alive.

Sal

Sal

They're gonna stand around with their thumbs up their asses while he bleeds out in the backyard.

Sal

Sal

They say he was still moving after they fired what sounded like 100 rounds at him.

If he was still moving after that, they're really bad shots and that boat is no longer seaworthy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It would be very helpful to be able to interogate him. They want to know who the possible accomplices might be. They want to know who taught these two how to build the bombs (we now understand the detonators are not an easy thing to get to work right). They want to know if the extremists in Chechnya inspired this (to anticipate further attacks).
And they want to better comprehend how a seemingly well-adjusted 19 year old (until all this) morphs into a violent and bloody terrorist.

But I'll be very surprised if he comes out of that boat alive. We can hope though.

Last edited by Bob on 4/19/2013, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If he's taken alive, I hope they waterboard him on PPV. I want to watch.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he's taken alive, I hope they waterboard him on PPV. I want to watch.

Waterboarding is for pussies. You recover from that in a few minutes.
Jeff Bauman won't recover from losing his legs in a few minutes. And those fake legs he'll eventually get will never replace what he lost.
I believe in an eye for an eye. If I was able to write the laws he would have both his legs sawed off with a hacksaw.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Jeff Bauman won't recover from losing his legs in a few minutes. And those fake legs he'll eventually get will never replace what he lost.
I believe in an eye for an eye. If I was able to write the laws he would have both his legs sawed off with a hacksaw.

Stated like a fine upstanding member of the American Taliban.

Lets make sure to lower our principles to their standards.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he's taken alive, I hope they waterboard him on PPV. I want to watch.

Then we can take all his belongings and give them to low income underachievers. He has a boat and some guns that the non working poor could really put to good use.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

No actually that principle originates in the old testament of the Hebrew bible. It predates that gutter religion the taliban espouse by a thousand years.
I'm no fan of the Hebrew Bible either. I think "passover" is the most immoral concept I've ever heard of (I'll be glad to discuss why if you like). But the ethic of retribution (an eye for an eye) is one of the very few things that book and I both have a reverence for.

Associating me with the taliban is laughingly absurd. I hate everything they stand for deep down inside my gut. I hate how they enslave and abuse women. But I have a special dislike for their extreme homobigotry.
So telling me that, Sal, just wants to make me laugh. And reveals to me that you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

No actually that principle originates in the old testament of the Hebrew bible. It predates that gutter religion the taliban espouse by a thousand years.
I'm no fan of the Hebrew Bible either. I think "passover" is the most immoral concept I've ever heard of (I'll be glad to discuss why if you like). But the ethic of retribution (an eye for an eye) is one of the very few things that book and I both have a reverence for.

Associating me with the taliban is laughingly absurd. I hate everything they stand for deep down inside my gut. I hate how they enslave and abuse women. But I have a special dislike for their extreme homobigotry.
So telling me that, Sal, just wants to make me laugh. And reveals to me that you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

You get 10 +'s for that Bob. You finally realize what sally is made of.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There are points Sal and I will find agreement on. Just as there others that you and I will agree on, pacedog (I'm remembering one post in particular you wrote when I emphatically told you that but you may not remember).
But my life experience will never let me agree with either of you on some things.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They got him alive. Good work, cops.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now that the stuff that matters is over with I can get me a cold beer and sit back and listen to The Alex Jones Show. Time for some comedic relief.
God only knows what ignorant insanity we'll be treated to tonight.

cool1

cool1

whew they got him alive --I dont care if they picked him up dead after what he did--sicko

I hope its over --geeze no telling how many of those crazy fools are out there

Last edited by cool1 on 4/19/2013, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

On his way to camp x-ray in cuba? As a terrorist, that's where he belongs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, good job. I am very surprised they got him alive.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Barbarism is barbarism regardless of which book you choose to use to justify it.

We used to be better than that.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Barbarism is barbarism regardless of which book you choose to use to justify it.

We used to be better than that.

Goose-gander?

Sal

Sal

We've been clashing with backward cretins who are already fucked up.

When we transform ourselves into the defensive doppelganger to that offensive moral failure, we don’t get safer and we don't get justice, we just get fucked up in our own turn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum