Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do Christians kill other Christians...oh for their country which they love more than god himself...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/06/chuck-baldwin/christians-love-the-warfare-state/

Let’s set the record straight: perpetual war is a tool of elitists and globalists to enslave the U.S. citizenry. While we are killing thousands of people abroad (most of whom are innocents)–all in the name of “liberating” them–we are tightening the tyrannical noose around the necks of the American people. In the name of the “War on Terror,” the most sophisticated surveillance society in the history of mankind has been created right here in the continental United States. With the advent of the Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) under G.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., has constructed (and is continuing to construct) a burgeoning police state the likes of which Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, and Adolf Hitler could have only dreamed about. And for the most part, evangelicals are fine with it.

But what is really happening in those countries that these endless wars are supposedly “liberating?” And specifically, what is happening to the thousands and millions of Christians within those countries after having been “liberated” by Uncle Sam? After all, America’s evangelical churches of every denomination spend millions of dollars every year sending missionaries around the globe to evangelize folks. How many missionary slides have we seen? How many passionate, tearful sermons have we heard imploring us to get a burden for missions? One of the most sacred elements of any Christian church is its missions program.

So, on the one hand, evangelicals are weeping, praying, and giving millions of dollars to make Christians out of the peoples of the world and on the other hand, they are leading the charge for America’s efforts to rain death and destruction down upon those same people.

............“Just look at what has happened in Afghanistan. We have been at war in Afghanistan for more than a dozen years, and yet things are so bad for Christians in that country at this point that there is not a single church left . . .”

..............The report goes on to say, “We find a similar story in Iraq. It is estimated that before the invasion, there were up to 2 million Christians living in Iraq. Now that number is down to less than 450,000, and it is falling fast.

“In fact, things are so dire for Iraq’s Christian community that some Iraqi Christian leaders are warning that Christians may soon become ‘extinct’ in that nation…”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The report continues, “In Syria, the Obama administration is shamelessly allying with radical al-Qaeda jihadists in a desperate attempt to overthrow the Assad regime.

“As these jihadists torture, behead and even crucify Christian believers, the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

“Why is the media being so quiet?

“Well, because exposing what is going on would make the Obama administration look bad.

Those carrying out this persecution of Christians in Syria are being directly funded and aided by the governments of the United States and Saudi Arabia.

Under Saddam, Qaddafi, and Assad, Christians and their churches were largely protected.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Good posts. It is a sad state of affairs. Unfortunately, many in the evangelical movement crave political power and want to wield it. They tend to scorn liberal philosophies, which they identify as "heathen," so this pushes them into the conservative camp, making them identify with the Security State, the wars against the world's Muslims, giving 100% support to the Zionist regime in modern-day Israel, and condoning every evil this regime perpetrates, etc.

Instead they just need to focus on serving Jesus and nothing else.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Instead they just need to focus on serving Jesus and nothing else.

Matthew 6:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

judge not lest you be judged.

You jew hating asshole.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I always speak kindly of you.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I always speak kindly of you.

Ive been watching you and you've slipped into the pink. sorry

This is a Christian attack thread, you had to have known it wouldn't be anything different putting it on this forum.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy when you speak badly of liberals no one thinks that you hate all Americans. Zionist is a political system and disliking them doesn't mean you hate all Jews.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy when you speak badly of liberals no one thinks that you hate all Americans. Zionist is a political system and disliking them doesn't mean you hate all Jews.

Your anti war stance has gone to far. You are effectively blaming Christians for the actions of muslims who are killing Christians. You are like a enabler making excuses for bad behavior. No different than when muslims blame the woman for being raped.

and you and I have argued over the jew thing before, I really don't feel like getting into it again, we just disagree on it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course what you said is bullshit. The Obama admin is supporting those very Muslims that are killing Christians.  Anyway many Christians serve Christ and don't support killing their brothers and sisters.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy when you speak badly of liberals no one thinks that you hate all Americans. Zionist is a political system and disliking them doesn't mean you hate all Jews.

I knew I would stir up blindness with my post above. If they would just focus on the second paragraph I wrote; it is all that matters.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Of course what you said is bullshit. The Obama admin is supporting those very Muslims that are killing Christians.  Anyway many Christians serve Christ and don't support killing their brothers and sisters.

Obama isnt a Christian. he is a liar. he is muslim just like both of his fathers were.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Then why do Christians obey him and not god ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Then why do Christians obey him and not god ?

because this isn't a country where religion rules us like islam is. we have a president and soldiers are in the military and they have to or they should not have joined the military.

I know where you are going with this you know. ive known you too long. I bet you are so giddy about that traitor fella walking off the job and helping the afgan people by getting their 5 terrorist back. Have you grown a beard yet?

by Chrissy Today at 8:24 pm
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Chrissy when you speak badly of liberals no one thinks that you hate all Americans. Zionist is a political system and disliking them doesn't mean you hate all Jews.

Your anti war stance has gone to far. You are effectively blaming Christians for the actions of muslims who are killing Christians. You are like a enabler making excuses for bad behavior. No different than when muslims blame the woman for being raped.

and you and I have argued over the jew thing before, I really don't feel like getting into it again, we just disagree on it.
------
+ 1 agreed

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:

I couldn't help but notice that the word "Christians" is capitalized in your comment above, while "jew" and "muslim" isn't. Why is that?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/06/chuck-baldwin/christians-love-the-warfare-state/

Let’s set the record straight: perpetual war is a tool of elitists and globalists to enslave the U.S. citizenry. While we are killing thousands of people abroad (most of whom are innocents)–all in the name of “liberating” them–we are tightening the tyrannical noose around the necks of the American people. In the name of the “War on Terror,” the most sophisticated surveillance society in the history of mankind has been created right here in the continental United States. With the advent of the Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) under G.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., has constructed (and is continuing to construct) a burgeoning police state the likes of which Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, and Adolf Hitler could have only dreamed about. And for the most part, evangelicals are fine with it.

But what is really happening in those countries that these endless wars are supposedly “liberating?” And specifically, what is happening to the thousands and millions of Christians within those countries after having been “liberated” by Uncle Sam? After all, America’s evangelical churches of every denomination spend millions of dollars every year sending missionaries around the globe to evangelize folks. How many missionary slides have we seen? How many passionate, tearful sermons have we heard imploring us to get a burden for missions? One of the most sacred elements of any Christian church is its missions program.

So, on the one hand, evangelicals are weeping, praying, and giving millions of dollars to make Christians out of the peoples of the world and on the other hand, they are leading the charge for America’s efforts to rain death and destruction down upon those same people.

............“Just look at what has happened in Afghanistan.  We have been at war in Afghanistan for more than a dozen years, and yet things are so bad for Christians in that country at this point that there is not a single church left . . .”

..............The report goes on to say, “We find a similar story in Iraq. It is estimated that before the invasion, there were up to 2 million Christians living in Iraq. Now that number is down to less than 450,000, and it is falling fast.

“In fact, things are so dire for Iraq’s Christian community that some Iraqi Christian leaders are warning that Christians may soon become ‘extinct’ in that nation…”

Teo, do you know the person who wrote this article? I do. I actually went to his church which was a block up the road from the Pensacola Fair Grounds. Baldwin is the pot calling the kettle black. He got run off from Pensacola a few years back. The dude was certifiable. He used to brag in church how he and his wife had their CC permits and would be packing while doing visitation. If you are buying into his tripe, you are far too gone for me to bother talking to you about it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/06/chuck-baldwin/christians-love-the-warfare-state/

............“Just look at what has happened in Afghanistan.  We have been at war in Afghanistan for more than a dozen years, and yet things are so bad for Christians in that country at this point that there is not a single church left . . .”

Teo, do you know the person who wrote this article? I do. I actually went to his church which was a block up the road from the Pensacola Fair Grounds. Baldwin is the pot calling the kettle black. He got run off from Pensacola a few years back. The dude was certifiable. He used to brag in church how he and his wife had their CC permits and would be packing while doing visitation. If you are buying into his tripe, you are far too gone for me to bother talking to you about it.

He's a good guy in my opinion , why you would slander another Christian for carrying a gun is beyond me....I know ministers that carry when they preach...never know when a crazed Muslim might kick the door and open up with an AK...

PS you don't carry because you want or expect to shoot someone...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It was a very good article!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He's a good guy in my opinion , why you would slander another Christian for carrying a gun is beyond me....I know ministers that carry when they preach...never know when a crazed Muslim might kick the door and open up with an AK...

PS you don't carry because you want or expect to shoot someone...

Attack? Want a story about ole Chuckie??? I got one for youif you want...just let me know....preachers don't have a grin on their face talking about witnessing and packing heat. Doesn't that resonate with you here considering what you are talking about in the original post? You're being hypocritical and don't even see it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Every high profile politician has a "story"...I don't carry with a grin so how am I a hypocrite....guns are just tools it's the brain that operates the trigger finger that makes it good or bad...

That's where you messed up. Some people never see the snake. and are always surprised when they get bitten.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We all need to die for jesus and the country.

Dreamsglore wrote:

That's where you messed up. Some people never see the snake. and are always surprised when they get bitten.

Yes, because good little dogs like you and your fellow monkeys always follow and agree with your clan.

I don't have a clan. I am a individual. and if he doesn't respect me for having my own opinion when I disagree with him, then he isn't the kind of friend I would want anyway. he and I have fought over these two topics over the years. Once we didn't talk for a year over it.

but its nice to see your concern for teo. youre always so nice and agreeing on here he must adore you.

I wouldn't call my friend a "Jew hating asshole" but then again that's why you have few friends on here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum