Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somebody sent this to me.Is it for real?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yella

Yella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes that is why Chrissy suspects crisis actors are part of these events as controlled staging of the show for public consumption. That was put out long ago...

Sal

Sal

Who gives a flying fuck?

Emotions often get mixed up in times of grief.

Maybe someone said something funny to him.

Whenever I'm at a funeral or wake, I often feel an unnatural urge to burst out laughing.

I don't know why.

Could just be emotions getting mixed up, or might be a reaction to the absurdity of our mortality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So someone gave him a heads up and told him he'd be OK on camera because he had stage fright. Most people aren't used to being on TV.

I'm the first to say, "That's total BS", when it comes to 9/11, the assassination of the Kennedy brothers and MLK, John Lennon, and the attempted assassination of Reagan. I also question the story from Ft. Hood. On the other hand, the Earth is round, and we did send men to the Moon.

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
So someone gave him a heads up and told him he'd be OK on camera because he had stage fright. Most people aren't used to being on TV.

I'm the first to say, "That's total BS", when it comes to 9/11, the assassination of the Kennedy brothers and MLK, John Lennon, and the attempted assassination of Reagan. I also question the story from Ft. Hood. On the other hand, the Earth is round, and we did send men to the Moon.

If all three WTC buildings all fell straight down because of two airplanes then grits ain't groceries and Mona Lisa WAS a man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've found it's always enlightening to read the comments below youtube videos.
These are the comments below this one...

Somebody sent this to me.Is it for real? Blog1_10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh, and this is the "personal photo" that second blogger down, "Jonny Deth", uses on his facebook page...

Somebody sent this to me.Is it for real? 246407_2983517722543_12397445_n

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just saw something even weirder on my FB page. I'm not even sure I can explain it. Apparently there's a pic of a former Sandy Hook principal named Donna who was at the Boston Marathon because it was dedicated to the people at SH. She "was a few blocks away" when the bombs went off. According to whoever's circulating this story, she is the same person who is supposed to have been killed at SH...an actress in both incidents. Apparently because someone may have put up her pic on a news broadcast...or not, because it might have been photoshopped...or maybe it was shown in error on FOX because they often get their stories confused. And somehow now her pic is the same as a woman from Mississippi who was competing in the Marathon...

I told you I couldn't explain it.

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
I just saw something even weirder on my FB page. I'm not even sure I can explain it. Apparently there's a pic of a former Sandy Hook principal named Donna who was at the Boston Marathon because it was dedicated to the people at SH. She "was a few blocks away" when the bombs went off. According to whoever's circulating this story, she is the same person who is supposed to have been killed at SH...an actress in both incidents. Apparently because someone may have put up her pic on a news broadcast...or not, because it might have been photoshopped...or maybe it was shown in error on FOX because they often get their stories confused. And somehow now her pic is the same as a woman from Mississippi who was competing in the Marathon...

I told you I couldn't explain it.

I think Corporate Unity is somehow involved. Who knows? It could be world wide.Weapons Corporations, the News media, the Legal Industry, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Etc, Etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum