Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Hope the Boston Bombers are White Dudes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Because ...

#1 - there will be no racial profiling

#2 - there will be no huge ramp up of the MIC that will inevitably end in some multi-trillion dollar military adventure

discuss

Meh, no thanks.

lol... the ramp up is in govt solution controls. It's nearly hilarious to hear people think you're bright.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's now 3:30 AM. We now know they are white. And overnight, Boston (specificallly Watertown) has become a chaotic scene.

Sal wrote:Because ...

#1 - there will be no racial profiling

#2 - there will be no huge ramp up of the MIC that will inevitably end in some multi-trillion dollar military adventure

discuss

I Hope the Boston Bombers are White Dudes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMn4QAsDRFeawMp6evYwsiVKZ-AAptn0JycUSs180zVssbe6u2Eg

If the Boston bombing was perpetrated by US citizens then the profile will also indicate that there will be more bombs.

If the perpetrators do continue then like the continued mad-dog shootings there will be copycats who will attempt to set off more and more than likely bigger bombs to gain the media attention they desire.

Which means there will be a ramp up of government regulations on materials that could be used to create bombs.

Idiot.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2-bTMdOU4

Smile

turns out they are not only white, but are Russian also.

how convenient.

ones dead already and It will be a surprise if the other is taken alive to talk.

now lets see. china pretty much would take n koreas side, we know where all the muslim countrys will side, Europe is in a shambles with all this financial hoopla and now we piss off Russia. Its perfect. plan going very well. the hysterical masses will be begging for a new world order very soon.

cool1

cool1

I hope the Boston Bombers become dead dudes Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum