Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING :Fertilizer plant explodes in WACO blast felt 65 miles away.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BREAKING :Fertilizer plant explodes in WACO blast felt 65 miles away..... X2_11410

BREAKING :Fertilizer plant explodes in WACO blast felt 65 miles away..... X2_11411

BREAKING :Fertilizer plant explodes in WACO blast felt 65 miles away..... X2_11412

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://fox17online.com/2013/04/17/explosion-outside-waco-texas-injuries-reported/#ixzz2Qm46sN19

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Serious question, teo (because I respect your opinion on this).
Do you think that since it's near Waco there might be a connection?
I mean I just started watching this so I'm not up to speed. Is this supposed to be an accident or another bombing? And if it's another bombing are they considering the Waco angle yet?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Serious question, teo (because I respect your opinion on this).
Do you think that since it's near Waco there might be a connection?
I mean I just started watching this so I'm not up to speed. Is this supposed to be an accident or another bombing? And if it's another bombing are they considering the Waco angle yet?

I am not one to speculate Bob...I will wait till I have some evidence...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.ktul.com/story/22001788/okc-authorities-investigating-abandoned-u-haul

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Probably an accident. Fertilizer produced one of the worst explosions in U.S. history. 1947 Texas City, Tx. A freighter loaded with fertilizer exploded while in port. The blast it produced is still considered to be one of the biggest accidental explosions in U.S. history. The eyewitness accounts of it resemble those of Hiroshima.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ammonium Nitrate. The same stuff they're now saying fueled tonight's explosion too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_Disaster

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But of course it's the same thing McVeigh and Nichols used.
And this being outside of Waco sure is a coincidence if that's what it is.

Welcome to obamanation, where a disaster a day keeps your mind off what is being done to you. all we have to worry about is hoping we don't get blow up. What a Face

Off topic but we have had a couple of bad fires down at the port. I think the one is 58 was fertilizer. It did not explode but it was big fire.
1958: Fire destroyed Commendencia Street/city docks.

1958: Businesses, City Council, and Authority joined forces to redevelop port facilities.

1960: Trade broke off with Cuba (during 1950s, Cuba was the major destination of cargo through Port of Pensacola). Port began looking for new trade opportunities.

1963: Phase I of the new port facilities operational and successful.

1965: Florida ports exported 98 percent of all creosote-treated poles; 63 percent of Florida's exported peanuts were shipped through Port of Pensacola.

1966: Fire destroyed Frisco Docks; building of new terminal warehouses planned.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Off topic but we have had a couple of bad fires down at the port. I think the one is 58 was fertilizer. It did not explode but it was big fire.
1958: Fire destroyed Commendencia Street/city docks.

1958: Businesses, City Council, and Authority joined forces to redevelop port facilities.

1960: Trade broke off with Cuba (during 1950s, Cuba was the major destination of cargo through Port of Pensacola). Port began looking for new trade opportunities.

1963: Phase I of the new port facilities operational and successful.

1965: Florida ports exported 98 percent of all creosote-treated poles; 63 percent of Florida's exported peanuts were shipped through Port of Pensacola.

1966: Fire destroyed Frisco Docks; building of new terminal warehouses planned.

anything newer than 40 and 50 years old for the list?

I mean here's a list that shows no bombings at all for 8 years.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boston-marathon-bombings-tragic-terror-attacks-struck-u-s-decades-article-1.1317489

Sal

Sal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum