Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN GUN GRAB CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Domestic small arms control.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ain't gonna happen. But if it ever did, I would have some clever hiding places for my guns. And I would probably buy some more on the premise that the gubment would find some of my guns.

I can see Teo burying caches of automatic weapons and ammo near camp FEMA.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ain't gonna happen. But if it ever did, I would have some clever hiding places for my guns. And I would probably buy some more on the premise that the gubment would find some of my guns.

I can see Teo burying caches of automatic weapons and ammo near camp FEMA.

Only criminals would have guns, and I would certainly be one of them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's an old saying when it's time to bury your guns it's time to use them....

All my guns were lost in Ivan....tears and weeping... Sad

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There's an old saying when it's time to bury your guns it's time to use them....

All my guns were lost in Ivan....tears and weeping... Sad

Aaaawwww! That's a shame. I guess they'll just have to pass you by on the round-up. Surprised

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

See what they don't understand is you really don't need a gun..just bullets..you can make a one shot gun easily with which to appropriate a very effective gun from your captors. Actually don't tell anyone but a knife in the right hands can kill quicker than any gun and it's very quiet when inserted upwards just below the rib cage.. something about not being able to scream when your diaphragm is ruptured...

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That is one of the dumbest predictions I've heard since Pat Robertson's (of 700 Club) 2007, Robertson relayed divine information of a terrorist attack on American soil with millions killed. That didn't happen.
Look the American sportsman comprises an armed group of 70 million. That is a formidable force against any army.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Prohibition, be it liquor or guns either one, simply does not work in this country. Fortunately I believe enough people in authority understand that so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
True, if you live in the blue states then gun control of some kind (but not Prohibition because that requires a change in the Constitution which aint gonna happen) will always be a possibility. So the solution to that is to not live in a blue state.

ButtMan wrote: So the solution to that is to not live in a blue state.

Or... just don't get caught carryin'. Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote: So the solution to that is to not live in a blue state.

Or... just don't get caught carryin'. Very Happy
Very true. I have no desire to carry one on my person but no law is ever gonna get that loaded gun out of my glove box.

I think you put it the best way I've heard yet in that earlier post. Only criminals will have guns and you and I will be two of them.

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:Prohibition, be it liquor or guns either one, simply does not work in this country. Fortunately I believe enough people in authority understand that so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
True, if you live in the blue states then gun control of some kind (but not Prohibition because that requires a change in the Constitution which aint gonna happen) will always be a possibility. So the solution to that is to not live in a blue state.

I say live in a blue state as an example of what an American can be.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am sure the German public thought it would never happen to them...of course it would be incremental and generational if it was ever to work. Right now thank goodness for the foresight of the founding fathers. I don't really care we the people are outgunned. They roll tanks on us those guys in the tank gotta stop somewhere and get lunch.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum