Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I took the big bad government to court......and I stopped them from messing with my business...for now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Good result on Monday on one of my business licenses. They had not renewed the same after an inspection on a portable bathroom trailer which they said I had "constructed" without a permit. I bought the bathroom trailer, and simply hooked up the water, electric to a plug on the trailer, and got a waste hauling license through the Public Health folks........The court said the business can stay open, and required a meeting with two state departments which have put this business into a catch 22 situation.

When the state comes and tells you to jump.....sometimes you have to say no.....I am not going to jump.....you are wrong and just because you folks have power....well pound on sand......lets see what the judge will say......judge says the business stays open, and the two separate departments within the state need to meet me and resolve the problems.......the system works when you stand up to bullies and little people with Napoleanic sydndromes. One for the good guys..........but one bastard in the state capital will be looking for a way to get even......so I am going to go above his head and embarass the SOB........they sit on their butts all day looking for ways to make life difficult for business in America.....I have lost over 10k in lost business on this business because of this nonsense.

Nobody said running a Adult Book store would be easy. LOL sorry Couldn't help it.

2seaoat

Nobody said running a Adult Book store would be easy. LOL sorry Couldn't help it.

Damn isn't that the truth.....flushing those sex toys down the toilet.......I need to be a plumber..............but I did make sure your subscription to Hustler got renewed and you got that bonus plastic doll.

I was kind of hoping you would not bring her up. But the free patch kit was a nice touch. I guess the old saying is true. "You get what ya pay for"

2seaoat wrote:Good result on Monday on one of my business licenses. They had not renewed the same after an inspection on a portable bathroom trailer which they said I had "constructed" without a permit. I bought the bathroom trailer, and simply hooked up the water, electric to a plug on the trailer, and got a waste hauling license through the Public Health folks........The court said the business can stay open, and required a meeting with two state departments which have put this business into a catch 22 situation.

When the state comes and tells you to jump.....sometimes you have to say no.....I am not going to jump.....you are wrong and just because you folks have power....well pound on sand......lets see what the judge will say......judge says the business stays open, and the two separate departments within the state need to meet me and resolve the problems.......the system works when you stand up to bullies and little people with Napoleanic sydndromes. One for the good guys..........but one bastard in the state capital will be looking for a way to get even......so I am going to go above his head and embarass the SOB........they sit on their butts all day looking for ways to make life difficult for business in America.....I have lost over 10k in lost business on this business because of this nonsense.

You're always bragging about something. You haven't noticed that, have you?

99% would've closed shop... and neither that nor your means to fight it address the real problem.

Dreamsglore wrote:

I took the big bad government to court......and I stopped them from messing with my business...for now Z

And you're always bitching about something so it kinda evens out.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDxKm1mH6_M

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Good for you, Seaoat. If there's one thing I've tried to instill in my kids, it's fighting for what is right. If you're right, you should NEVER lie down and take it. I have been known to take the smallest item back to the store because it was no good. I went to the state with my friend because he was being charged with back sales taxes. Turns out...he was being fleeced by his partner...all water under the bridge now. I went to court with my girlfriend and my testimony against the guy who abused her made a difference. Here is one of the most powerful words in the English language, and probably one of the most underused: NO. I wish more people would stand up for themselves.

2seaoat wrote:Good result on Monday on one of my business licenses. They had not renewed the same after an inspection on a portable bathroom trailer which they said I had "constructed" without a permit. I bought the bathroom trailer, and simply hooked up the water, electric to a plug on the trailer, and got a waste hauling license through the Public Health folks........The court said the business can stay open, and required a meeting with two state departments which have put this business into a catch 22 situation.

Yep, you're now a marked man. Much like Christians in the military.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Yep, you're now a marked man. Much like Christians in the military.

I took the big bad government to court......and I stopped them from messing with my business...for now Z

Yep!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Very Happy

2seaoat

Geez......I am sorry you got Hallmark's plastic doll and he got your S&M kit......just hit me with one of your whips next time I brag.......you will like that.

2seaoat wrote:You're always bragging about something. You haven't noticed that, have you?

Geez......I am sorry you got Hallmark's plastic doll and he got your S&M kit......just hit me with one of your whips next time I brag.......you will like that.

Just pushing your buttons,Oatie to see if you can take it. LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum