Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

uh oh......the Supreme Court just backed a woman right to health care options without Government dictating the same

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

5/3......stick a cork in the whole idea that you can put crazies on the court to jack boot by government women's health issues. I personally have little use for abortion as an option, but I have less use for fascism and government making health decisions for women. This not replacing Scalia is working out pretty good, because nobody now want to overturn Roe and throw this issue back on the table......the issue is now settled law.

2seaoat

I guess we can wait with baited breath for President Trump to punish women for their healthcare choices........I don't need for no stinking court......I am putting women in jail, right after I deport all Mexicans and free up some space in jail.....yea that is the ticket.

Sal

Sal

uh oh......the Supreme Court just backed a woman right to health care options without Government dictating the same Captur15

People who think that Clinton is not progressively pure enough need to think again.

It's wrong to use the force of govt to enforce your belief on others when they are doing you no harm. Neither should the govt be involved at all. If y'all continue to want the govt to subsidize and facilitate abortion... then I want to make rules.

2seaoat

I want to make rules.

I never knew you were a medical doctor who was caring for women patients.......oh, that is right......you are an old white guy who wants to stick your nose into the doctor patient privilege and make rules how the doctor and patient seek treatment and make choices......who knew Dr. Pk.....the maker of rules............rule one.......now shoulder, neck, or bowel surgeries cannot happen in Michigan, unless it is at one hospital in Michigan.......Flint Michigan, where the government knows how to run things locally.....they make the rules.

Fuck it... if you insist on using tax dollars... I'll insist on rules. It's a service... there's a market. It doesn't require govt.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It's wrong to use the force of govt to enforce your belief on others when they are doing you no harm. Neither should the govt be involved at all. If y'all continue to want the govt to subsidize and facilitate abortion... then I want to make rules.

Your reasoning is bizarre ... making governmental rules that would make an abortion all but impossible in Texas is, in fact, exactly what you piss and moan about above: using the force of government to enforce your belief on others, when they are doing you no harm. Reality.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's wrong to use the force of govt to enforce your belief on others when they are doing you no harm. Neither should the govt be involved at all. If y'all continue to want the govt to subsidize and facilitate abortion... then I want to make rules.

Your reasoning is bizarre ... making governmental rules that would make an abortion all but impossible in Texas is, in fact, exactly what you piss and moan about above: using the force of government to enforce your belief on others, when they are doing you no harm. Reality.

Pp receives govt funding... that means tax dollars... that means money out of my pocket... that harms me.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your reasoning is bizarre ... making governmental rules that would make an abortion all but impossible in Texas is, in fact, exactly what you piss and moan about above: using the force of government to enforce your belief on others, when they are doing you no harm.  Reality.

Pp receives govt funding... that means tax dollars... that means money out of my pocket... that harms me.

Would you like some whine with that cheese?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your reasoning is bizarre ... making governmental rules that would make an abortion all but impossible in Texas is, in fact, exactly what you piss and moan about above: using the force of government to enforce your belief on others, when they are doing you no harm.  Reality.

Show us where abortions are funded by public tax dollars please. I've read that abortions performed by Planned Parenthood are in fact not funded by tax dollars.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Fuck it... if you insist on using tax dollars... I'll insist on rules. It's a service... there's a market. It doesn't require govt.

Yeah, good luck with your "insisting" ....

uh oh......the Supreme Court just backed a woman right to health care options without Government dictating the same Captur16
uh oh......the Supreme Court just backed a woman right to health care options without Government dictating the same Captur17

Hahahahahahahahahaha .....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum