Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare architect- Law is beyond comprehension

+3
Markle
knothead
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-architect-rockefeller-its-beyond-comprehension/article/2526681

...."it is beyond comprehension"

Really? Then why did you guys pass it?

2seaoat

There are plenty of things which need refinement, but the idea of portability of health insurance and freedom from employment linked health insurance where preconditions shackled people to jobs which they could not leave.....nope on the whole.....this journey will be refined and we will find a better place for Americans.

2seaoat wrote:There are plenty of things which need refinement, but the idea of portability of health insurance and freedom from employment linked health insurance where preconditions shackled people to jobs which they could not leave.....nope on the whole.....this journey will be refined and we will find a better place for Americans.

Nope.... you've drank the kooaide....the place this bill is going to put americans is in the grave....its going to ruin the entire system for a few percent.....you people will get your wish, youll get 3rd world quality healthcare....but im sure people like you who can afford $22,000 a month in cash will get what they want.... everybody else naaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There are plenty of things which need refinement, but the idea of portability of health insurance and freedom from employment linked health insurance where preconditions shackled people to jobs which they could not leave.....nope on the whole.....this journey will be refined and we will find a better place for Americans.

Nope.... you've drank the kooaide....the place this bill is going to put americans is in the grave....its going to ruin the entire system for a few percent.....you people will get your wish, youll get 3rd world quality healthcare....but im sure people like you who can afford $22,000 a month in cash will get what they want.... everybody else naaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Such horseshit!

With sprinkles...!!!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Such horseshit!
That might be your breath Dreams.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Such horseshit!

it obviously is. she and these idiots think they know a god damn thing about health care and they don't even work in it.

personally ive started to look forward to the remaining regulations coming in 2014, that is their share of the fucking LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uh huh.

And you'll be unemployed. LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Such horseshit!

it obviously is. she and these idiots think they know a god damn thing about health care and they don't even work in it.

personally ive started to look forward to the remaining regulations coming in 2014, that is their share of the fucking LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The only thing you know about healthcare is they cut your payments. That's about it. They rest of the stuff you spew is totally shit just like all your Obama threads about birtherism and communism and world order. There are plenty of idiots who work in healthcare and you are one of them. If I were you I'd keep quite before your employer also finds out what an idiot you are.

knothead

knothead

Can we go back to the passage of this bill which has withstood a challenge but upheld in the SCOTUS? Are there bits and pieces that need tweaking? I would think so but my question to this endless squabble is did we need a health care reform law? Looking at it from 50,000 ft. it is absolutely . . . . . those of us who pay were paying for those who could not afford insurance anyway . . . . . you know like the $15 band aid. . . . . . it's also about what kind of country we live in, how we care for our own or how we don't . . . . .

My bottom line is there is a desperate need for health care being available to everyone . . . . . not necessarily the Cadillac policy but basic healthcare . . . . you get sick in our nation you are in deep poo poo without some kind of insurance. The objections come primarily from those who resent a Democratic President and have become dismissive . . . . . no . . . . mean spirited is more accurate, that this legislation is handing out candy to those lazy good-for-nothing-bums when they should know they really should be pull-yourself-up-from-your-bootstraps . . . .

The debate continues . . . . . .

knothead wrote:Can we go back to the passage of this bill which has withstood a challenge but upheld in the SCOTUS? Are there bits and pieces that need tweaking? I would think so but my question to this endless squabble is did we need a health care reform law? Looking at it from 50,000 ft. it is absolutely . . . . . those of us who pay were paying for those who could not afford insurance anyway . . . . . you know like the $15 band aid. . . . . . it's also about what kind of country we live in, how we care for our own or how we don't . . . . .

My bottom line is there is a desperate need for health care being available to everyone . . . . . not necessarily the Cadillac policy but basic healthcare . . . . you get sick in our nation you are in deep poo poo without some kind of insurance. The objections come primarily from those who resent a Democratic President and have become dismissive . . . . . no . . . . mean spirited is more accurate, that this legislation is handing out candy to those lazy good-for-nothing-bums when they should know they really should be pull-yourself-up-from-your-bootstraps . . . .

The debate continues . . . . . .

Obamacare architect- Law is beyond comprehension Z

Then nationalize the God Damn Frakking industry and make health care available to all without the bull crap.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Markle

Markle

All of which could be solved without destroying the finest health care system in the world would not exist.

You do realize that had ObamaCare been in place 20 years ago, the expensive drug keeping you alive, would never have been developed nor would any of the other remarkable techniques, drugs and procedures.

knothead

knothead

Then nationalize the God Damn Frakking industry and make health care available to all without the bull crap.

I agree DE . . . . . I remain confounded as to why this was simply common sense but it was the politics with the right and the left protecting their turf and resulted in a poorly crafted bill that would have maximized efficiency and delivered acceptable levels of basic health care.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-architect-rockefeller-its-beyond-comprehension/article/2526681

...."it is beyond comprehension"

Really? Then why did you guys pass it?

Here's another quote from the same article that suggests a slightly different spin on the attitude of Sen. Rockefeller:

When the law is fully implemented in 2014, it will be the first time that such a sweeping health reform law goes into effect and there will undoubtedly be some challenges. But the Senator's point during Tuesday's hearing was to encourage the administration to get ahead of as many of those challenges as it can so that implementation goes as smoothly as possible."

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was referring to the man who created the health care plan in Mass. after which the ACA was modeled. Here's a short interview with him. Some of the questions are out of date because the interview was given before the Supreme Court ruled on the Constitutionality of the individual mandate. Let's not forget where this plan was first put into play and who did that...Romney, and when he was governor he was proud of it too.

3. What are the major differences between Romney’s and Obama’s plans?
They are the same bleeping bill! More seriously, the core of the ACA [Affordable Care Act] is exactly the same as what we did here in Massachusetts, which I like to call a “three-legged stool”: end discrimination in insurance markets, mandate insurance coverage, and subsidize that coverage for the poor. The federal law is then more ambitious because, unlike in Mass., it takes on cost control.

6. Why is health care so expensive in the U.S.? Does illegal immigration cause this?
Illegal immigration has very little to do with it—most illegal immigrants use little health care. It is so expensive because (a) we pay higher prices for medical goods and services than the rest of the world, and (b) we treat patients much too intensively, wasting spending that doesn’t improve health.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/29/10-obamacare-questions-answered-by-mit-economist-jonathan-gruber.html

I personally hate I mean HATE each and everyone of you that supported this monster.

I mean it!

Fuck you and die

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:I personally hate I mean HATE each and everyone of you that supported this monster.

I mean it!

Fuck you and die

Have another drink.

knothead

knothead

Well . . . . . . I'll just have another drink . . . . .

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Well . . . . . . I'll just have another drink . . . . .

That's cool.

You're a happy drunk.

I like those.

Chrissy wrote:I personally hate I mean HATE each and everyone of you that supported this monster.

I mean it!

Fuck you and die

?

knothead wrote:Then nationalize the God Damn Frakking industry and make health care available to all without the bull crap.

I agree DE . . . . . I remain confounded as to why this was simply common sense but it was the politics with the right and the left protecting their turf and resulted in a poorly crafted bill that would have maximized efficiency and delivered acceptable levels of basic health care.

Obamacare architect- Law is beyond comprehension Z

Then you won't have any problem making it mandatory for all government employees be put on the military pay scale. Including the new governmental health care workers of this new nationalized government industry.

Nurses get paid enlisted wages and doctors W-1 to W-4 or even O-1 to O-4 depending on their specialty.

Just like teachers are going to be paid enlisted wages while school directors and administrators are paid similar to doctors.

This will make it easy for Congress to decide what the federal workers get for a pay raise because they'll all be one big happy community.

Of course if they're not happy about their pay because they think some college sheepskin is worth more they can try the ever shrinking private sector as the government takes over more and more industries for the good of the people.

After all I can't see paying them more just because they have a college degree for an education that was most likely mostly paid for by government grants and such in the first place.

It's for the good of the community and they should be happy to serve at that pay scale for the good of all.

Suck it in and get to marching ya all.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Sal wrote:

I mean it!

Fuck you and die

Have another drink.

Fuck you you fucking bastard. Ive been working very long hours and im fucking tired. and you god damn bunch of dumbasses that voted for this fucking retard who put this monster of a law upon us can go fucking die.

im am not drinking. see, I really feel this way.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

I mean it!

Fuck you and die

Have another drink.

Fuck you you fucking bastard. Ive been working very long hours and im fucking tired. and you god damn bunch of dumbasses that voted for this fucking retard who put this monster of a law upon us can go fucking die.

im am not drinking. see, I really feel this way.

Your head must be pounding this morning.

othershoe1030 wrote:When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was referring to the man who created the health care plan in Mass. after which the ACA was modeled. Here's a short interview with him. Some of the questions are out of date because the interview was given before the Supreme Court ruled on the Constitutionality of the individual mandate. Let's not forget where this plan was first put into play and who did that...Romney, and when he was governor he was proud of it too.

They are the same bleeping bill! More seriously, the core of the ACA [Affordable Care Act] is exactly the same as what we did here in Massachusetts, which I like to call a “three-legged stool”: end discrimination in insurance markets, mandate insurance coverage, and subsidize that coverage for the poor. The federal law is then more ambitious because, unlike in Mass., it takes on cost control.

6. Why is health care so expensive in the U.S.? Does illegal immigration cause this?
Illegal immigration has very little to do with it—most illegal immigrants use little health care. It is so expensive because (a) we pay higher prices for medical goods and services than the rest of the world, and (b) we treat patients much too intensively, wasting spending that doesn’t improve health.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/29/10-obamacare-questions-answered-by-mit-economist-jonathan-gruber.html

RoMnEy isn't POTUS and he never intended to have this type of system nationwide as Obama and Pelosi shoved down everyone's throats.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was referring to the man who created the health care plan in Mass. after which the ACA was modeled. Here's a short interview with him. Some of the questions are out of date because the interview was given before the Supreme Court ruled on the Constitutionality of the individual mandate. Let's not forget where this plan was first put into play and who did that...Romney, and when he was governor he was proud of it too.

RoMnEy isn't POTUS and he never intended to have this type of system nationwide as Obama and Pelosi shoved down everyone's throats.

I was bringing the fact of the true designer of the ACA back into the conversation because the headline of your thread was taken from an article that incorrectly claimed Rockefeller was the chief architect and he was not. It was an attempt on my part to not let history get rewritten. It doesn't matter what Romney intended or didn't intend, Gruber was the main author of the plan, the one in Mass. and the national one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum