Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Jesus loves you WTM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Jesus loves you WTM

I Love Him, and He says that you think He loves you.

That's a start.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad you deny him.

I'm not denying anyone.

I'm helping you look foolish, like Frank Burns on steroids.

why are you hanging out on my threads?

stop stalking me

You're trying hard to start the shit again bitch. I guess me for the most part ignoring your nasty forum tactics has once again evaded you.

I answered Frank Burns, not you. If there's a stalker in this equation....it's you.

Go to hell.

FRANK BURNS, the guy who was always so right and never understood what was going on! Thanks for the flashback!

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says - Page 2 Unknow10

othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

You're trying hard to start the shit again bitch. I guess me for the most part ignoring your nasty forum tactics has once again evaded you.

I answered Frank Burns, not you. If there's a stalker in this equation....it's you.

Go to hell.

FRANK BURNS, the guy who was always so right and never understood what was going on! Thanks for the flashback!

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says - Page 2 Unknow10

Smug, sanctimonious, right wingnut, bigot, hypocrite, arrogant, preposterous, gun freak, pedant: Frank was a complicated guy.

Some of the posters remind me of MASH characters.

Frank Burns eats worms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FevVfmog4JA

William wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

Smug, sanctimonious, right wingnut, bigot, hypocrite, arrogant, preposterous, gun freak, pedant: Frank was a complicated guy.

There's a Klinger here too.. Shocked

Oh Hell yeah.

HL Hooligan (sic), Col. Potter, Col. Flagg, Hawkeye, Charles...we got em covered, scattered, and smothered.

Some of the things that Americans believe are shocking. That's true. I don't think that believing there was more to the JFK assassination than we were told is stupid though. I think that anyone who believes there was no conspiracy of some sort back then has his head in the sand. As far as aliens go, there is a possibility of life on some other planet somewhere in our universe. We are egocentric to think any different.

William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREADS.

im not starting shit, you are by putting your putrid ass on my threads.

like you always say, your fucking stalking me bitch, get off MY threads. Got it! good get the fuck off and out.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/7/2013, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong thread)

Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

like you always say, your fucking stalking me bitch, get off MY threads. Got it! good get the fuck off and out.

She's nasty as hell and then has the nerve to call other people nasty. I bet your whole family talks like that. You're just a very trashy person. You must come from the ghettos.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

She's nasty as hell and then has the nerve to call other people nasty. I bet your whole family talks like that. You're just a very trashy person. You must come from the ghettos.

she's a christian.. What a Face

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Lurch wrote:
William wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

This is TOO fun! Let's do the whole cast: Col. Potter isn't pictured but I propose Sea Oat for his part... open for suggestions for other parts! Go for it! Oh, and of course Chrissy for Margaret?
One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says - Page 2 Unknow11

Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

Sign the petition to kick N. Carolina out of the Union... - Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 19:15

PACEDOG#1

It's not your thread homey and the board ain't your board either. Try engaging in some peaceful conversation without attacks. You had been doing well and I don't know why CUSS attacks are your MO when you don't agree with someone.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
William wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

stop stalking me

Go to hell.

This is TOO fun! Let's do the whole cast: Col. Potter isn't pictured but I propose Sea Oat for his part... open for suggestions for other parts! Go for it! Oh, and of course Chrissy for Margaret?
One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says - Page 2 Unknow11

ok, yall want to ply like that. I have been ignoring him and now he is all over my post posting. I cant debate with him because it will turn ugly quickly. just the other day he was tell PD not to post to HIS threads and he always calls other people stalkers when they post to is post. but I see you all are not going to again allow him to have to live by his own rules.

this is my thread and he is stalking me on all of my threads if youll look on them trying to entice me by instigation. sut that's ok, youll get what you wanted. Ill just be a bigger ASS than I normally am.

Thank you for your support.

Enjoy the show.

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says - Page 2 Bull_s10

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

According to Article I, Section 3 of the Forums Bylaws, it states (and I quote): Any person posting a thread acknowledges that once posted the topic becomes part of the public domain and open to any member.

It is pretty clear from this part of the bylaws that no one owns a thread. Once posted we are all free to (obviously) cuss, call names, and post revolting images to our hearts content.

othershoe1030 wrote:According to Article I, Section 3 of the Forums Bylaws, it states (and I quote): Any person posting a thread acknowledges that once posted the topic becomes part of the public domain and open to any member.

It is pretty clear from this part of the bylaws that no one owns a thread. Once posted we are all free to (obviously) cuss, call names, and post revolting images to our hearts content.

She's referring to me explaining to PD that I was the OP of a thread I had started, and as such could not be accused of stalking when answering a post to that thread.

As usual, she twisted the meaning of that post to be that I thought I owned the forum. I used PD's post because Chrissy thinks he is always right, where I am NEVER right about anything.

She's also being disingenuous about not trying to pick a fight. I even called her on it when she did so. Same with PD.

Like moths to a flame.

BTW...That's a good idea to check her threads and see how many I comment on. That seldom happens....but she thinks it's raining posts from me.

Why is that...? Could it be her obsession...?

Last edited by William on 4/7/2013, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If 1 in 4 Americans "believe obama may be the antichrist", then this country is now so deep in decline that it will likely not even survive.
Because I don't know how a country can survive with so much of it's populace being as stupid and ignorant as that. And frankly, I don't know how anyone here or anywhere else can even argue that "believing obama may be the antichrist" is not as stupid and ignorant as it can possibly get. I'd like to see one of you try.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And it isn't implausible that the poll is correct about this. Because I've listened to many many WEBY talk programs which have the hosts and the callers speculating about exactly that. That "obama may be the antichrist".
It's just that I thought that level of ignorance and stupidity was confined to Milton and Pace. I had no idea until this poll that it could be nationwide in scope and include a quarter of the whole fucking American population.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And this poll is not the only evidence of the decline.
Here is more evidence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/us/new-orleans-jail-videos-bring-shock-at-hearing.html?_r=0

Here's the video that is referred to...

Bob wrote:And it isn't implausible that the poll is correct about this. Because I've listened to many many WEBY talk programs which have the hosts and the callers speculating about exactly that. That "obama may be the antichrist".
It's just that I thought that level of ignorance and stupidity was confined to Milton and Pace. I had no idea until this poll that it could be nationwide in scope and include a quarter of the whole fucking American population.

Bill Gates was the anti-christ, and the Beast of Rev 13 is the interweb tubes.

OR

Walt Disney was the anti-christ and the Beast is the paradigm he created where fantasy and mythical heros are more powerful than God. Plus, his World Of Disney show was at 6pm on Sunday, which initiated the American trend of eliminating Sunday Evening church services.

Shall I go on and on and on...?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

William wrote:

OR

Walt Disney was the anti-christ and the Beast is the paradigm he created where fantasy and mythical heros are more powerful than God. Plus, his World Of Disney show was at 6pm on Sunday, which initiated the American trend of eliminating Sunday Evening church services.

In that case the populace was this stupid and ignorant all along. But what kept the stupidity and ignorance from pushing the country into decline back then, was the stupid and ignorant had plenty of jobs back then and most of those jobs they did have could not be characterized as under-employment.
Stupidity and ignorance coupled with a lot of unemployment with much of the remaining employment being classified as under-employment, may be what is leading to a scarier form of decline.
Jesus that last sentence sounds like peter pecker picked a peck of peckered pickles. So maybe I'm the one who is stupid and ignorant. lol

Bob wrote:
William wrote:

OR

In that case the populace was this stupid and ignorant all along. But what kept the stupidity and ignorance from pushing the country into decline back then, was the stupid and ignorant had plenty of jobs back then and most of those jobs they did have could not be characterized as under-employment.
Stupidity and ignorance coupled with a lot of unemployment with much of the remaining employment being classified as under-employment, may be what is leading to a scarier form of decline.
Jesus that last sentence sounds like peter pecker picked a peck of peckered pickles. So maybe I'm the one who is stupid and ignorant. lol

In it's best abstract application, the AC is one bad dude, and has been "identified" countless times throughout history.

Hitler was the AC, no wait...Atilla was....etc, etc. ad nausea.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

William wrote:
Bob wrote:And it isn't implausible that the poll is correct about this. Because I've listened to many many WEBY talk programs which have the hosts and the callers speculating about exactly that. That "obama may be the antichrist".

OR

IMO this whole anti-Christ pondering is nothing more than an expression of people who want to avoid dealing with real world problems that are just too big or complicated for them to want to understand.

Understanding climate change takes too much effort. Understanding the military/industrial complex, control of the media by multi-national corporations is too complex. It is easier for these lazy minds and uninformed folks to pick a topic they think they understand, you know, something that SOUNDS really important and use that at their target gripe.

To be sure there is a coagulation of anti-science types in the Milton/Pace area so we hope the rest of the country will go on without them. It is disheartening to see numbers as high as this in a national survey but then of course there is 75% that think otherwise.

othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:

OR

IMO this whole anti-Christ pondering is nothing more than an expression of people who want to avoid dealing with real world problems that are just too big or complicated for them to want to understand.

Understanding climate change takes too much effort. Understanding the military/industrial complex, control of the media by multi-national corporations is too complex. It is easier for these lazy minds and uninformed folks to pick a topic they think they understand, you know, something that SOUNDS really important and use that at their target gripe.

To be sure there is a coagulation of anti-science types in the Milton/Pace area so we hope the rest of the country will go on without them. It is disheartening to see numbers as high as this in a national survey but then of course there is 75% that think otherwise.

Yep. And at least one of them claims to be a classroom teacher in our public school system. Awesome...!!!!

I grew up surrounded by anti-intellectual propaganda. "Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"...."God said it...I believe it...that settles it".

Existential or abstract thought was not encouraged.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

William wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
William wrote:

OR

Yep. And at least one of them claims to be a classroom teacher in our public school system. Awesome...!!!!

I grew up surrounded by anti-intellectual propaganda. "Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"...."God said it...I believe it...that settles it".

Existential or abstract thought was not encouraged.

Not a great foundation for a functioning democracy! Somewhere, Texas I think, the parents or some school board members wanted to take critical thinking skills out of the curriculum because they felt it would undermine parental authority. So sad!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum