Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

About one in four Americans suspect that President Barack Obama might be the antichrist, more than a third believe that global warming is a hoax and more than half suspect that a secretive global elite is trying to set up a New World Order, according to a poll released on Tuesday.

The survey, which was conducted by Public Policy Polling, asked a sample of American voters about a number of conspiracy theories, phrasing the questions in eye-catching language that will have the country's educators banging their heads on their desks. The study revealed that 13% of respondents thought Obama was "the antichrist", while another 13% were "not sure" – and so were at least appeared to be open to the possibility that he might be. Some 73% of people were able to say outright that they did not think Obama was "the antichrist".

The survey also showed that 37% of Americans thought that global warming was a hoax, while 12% were not sure and a slim majority – 51% – agreed with the overwhelming majority view of the scientific establishment and thought that it was not. The survey also revealed that 28% of people believed in a sinister global New World Order conspiracy, aimed at ruling the whole world through authoritarian government. Another 25% were "not sure" and only a minority of American voters – 46% – thought such a conspiracy theory was not true.

At least some of the insane theories suggested by the poll were dismissed by large majorities. For example, only 7% of Americans in the survey believed the moon landing was faked, 14% believed in Bigfoot and 4% accepted that "shape-shifting alien reptilian people control our world by taking on human form". In other good news, Paul McCartney will be relieved that a mere 5% of respondents believed that he died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a double so the Beatles could continue their careers, and just 11% embraced the concept that the US government knowingly allowed the terror attacks of 11 September 2001

Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Two words. We're and screwed.

Chrissy wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

About one in four Americans suspect that President Barack Obama might be the antichrist, more than a third believe that global warming is a hoax and more than half suspect that a secretive global elite is trying to set up a New World Order, according to a poll released on Tuesday.

The survey, which was conducted by Public Policy Polling, asked a sample of American voters about a number of conspiracy theories, phrasing the questions in eye-catching language that will have the country's educators banging their heads on their desks. The study revealed that 13% of respondents thought Obama was "the antichrist", while another 13% were "not sure" – and so were at least appeared to be open to the possibility that he might be. Some 73% of people were able to say outright that they did not think Obama was "the antichrist".

The survey also showed that 37% of Americans thought that global warming was a hoax, while 12% were not sure and a slim majority – 51% – agreed with the overwhelming majority view of the scientific establishment and thought that it was not. The survey also revealed that 28% of people believed in a sinister global New World Order conspiracy, aimed at ruling the whole world through authoritarian government. Another 25% were "not sure" and only a minority of American voters – 46% – thought such a conspiracy theory was not true.

At least some of the insane theories suggested by the poll were dismissed by large majorities. For example, only 7% of Americans in the survey believed the moon landing was faked, 14% believed in Bigfoot and 4% accepted that "shape-shifting alien reptilian people control our world by taking on human form". In other good news, Paul McCartney will be relieved that a mere 5% of respondents believed that he died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a double so the Beatles could continue their careers, and just 11% embraced the concept that the US government knowingly allowed the terror attacks of 11 September 2001

Twisted Evil

Sure does make what other countries say about us true, doesn't it..

Bob wrote:Two words. We're and screwed.

Yes, we are so lets go down laughing LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's the whole thing

On our national poll this week we took the opportunity to poll 20 widespread and/or infamous conspiracy theories. Many of these theories are well known to the public, others perhaps to just the darker corners of the internet. Here’s what we found:

- 37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax

- 6% of voters believe Osama bin Laden is still alive

- 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. More Romney voters (27%) than Obama voters (16%) believe in a UFO coverup

- 28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t

- 28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

- 20% of voters believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism, 51% do not

- 7% of voters think the moon landing was faked

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

- Voters are split 44%-45% on whether Bush intentionally misled about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 72% of Democrats think Bush lied about WMDs, Independents agree 48-45, just 13% of Republicans think so

- 29% of voters believe aliens exist

- 14% of voters say the CIA was instrumental in creating the crack cocaine epidemic in America’s inner cities in the 1980’s

- 9% of voters think the government adds fluoride to our water supply for sinister reasons (not just dental health)

- 4% of voters say they believe “lizard people” control our societies by gaining political power

- 51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone

- 14% of voters believe in Bigfoot

- 15% of voters say the government or the media adds mind-controlling technology to TV broadcast signals (the so-called Tinfoil Hat crowd)

- 5% believe exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons

- 15% of voters think the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry “invent” new diseases to make money

- Just 5% of voters believe that Paul McCartney actually died in 1966

- 11% of voters believe the US government allowed 9/11 to happen, 78% do not agree

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/

Bob wrote:Here's the whole thing

On our national poll this week we took the opportunity to poll 20 widespread and/or infamous conspiracy theories. Many of these theories are well known to the public, others perhaps to just the darker corners of the internet. Here’s what we found:

- 37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax

- 6% of voters believe Osama bin Laden is still alive

- 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. More Romney voters (27%) than Obama voters (16%) believe in a UFO coverup

- 28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t

- 28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

- 20% of voters believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism, 51% do not

- 7% of voters think the moon landing was faked

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

- Voters are split 44%-45% on whether Bush intentionally misled about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 72% of Democrats think Bush lied about WMDs, Independents agree 48-45, just 13% of Republicans think so

- 29% of voters believe aliens exist

- 14% of voters say the CIA was instrumental in creating the crack cocaine epidemic in America’s inner cities in the 1980’s

- 9% of voters think the government adds fluoride to our water supply for sinister reasons (not just dental health)

- 4% of voters say they believe “lizard people” control our societies by gaining political power

- 51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone

- 14% of voters believe in Bigfoot

- 15% of voters say the government or the media adds mind-controlling technology to TV broadcast signals (the so-called Tinfoil Hat crowd)

- 5% believe exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons

- 15% of voters think the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry “invent” new diseases to make money

- Just 5% of voters believe that Paul McCartney actually died in 1966

- 11% of voters believe the US government allowed 9/11 to happen, 78% do not agree

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/

now all we have to do is decide if we believe in UFO's and we will have our answer. What a Face

I don't think he's the Anti-Christ, but if he were, why hasn't he fixed the economy? LOL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't think he's the Anti-Christ, but if he were, why hasn't he fixed the economy? LOL

He's not the Anti-Christ....he's worse than that.

He's a progressive Muslim Communist born in Kenya who only got elected by giving cell phones to black voters.

Even JC himself couldn't "fix" this economy....at least not in a way you'd appreciate. Selling all that you've got and give it to the poor....eh, not so much.

Redistribution of wealth is tricky. Just ask Dennis Moore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFgX1zXfWV8

William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't think he's the Anti-Christ, but if he were, why hasn't he fixed the economy? LOL

He's a progressive Muslim Communist born in Kenya who only got elected by giving cell phones to black voters.

Even JC himself couldn't "fix" this economy....at least not in a way you'd appreciate. Selling all that you've got and give it to the poor....eh, not so much.

Selling all you have and giving it to the poor was never the way envisioned by Christ except for his initial group of apostles. He doesn't expect those of us with family obligations to be able to conform to such a spartan life. You are also confusing the parable of the rich man with common folk. Jesus Christ could fix this economy with a snap of his fingers or a command from his mouth. The problem is that we have elected leaders, from both parties, who are more concerned about getting reelected and less about the state of the nation. Again, our country was founded by geniuses and now run by incompetents.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

Selling all you have and giving it to the poor was never the way envisioned by Christ except for his initial group of apostles. He doesn't expect those of us with family obligations to be able to conform to such a spartan life. You are also confusing the parable of the rich man with common folk. Jesus Christ could fix this economy with a snap of his fingers or a command from his mouth. The problem is that we have elected leaders, from both parties, who are more concerned about getting reelected and less about the state of the nation. Again, our country was founded by geniuses and now run by incompetents.

"Jesus Christ could fix this economy with a snap of his fingers or a command from his mouth."

Really? But he couldn't stop them fro beating him or hanging him on a cross,huh?

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

"Jesus Christ could fix this economy with a snap of his fingers or a command from his mouth."

Really? But he couldn't stop them fro beating him or hanging him on a cross,huh?

What a shame...if only he had been armed with a gun...sigh.

Not in the script. His fate was fixed when he was designated the Lamb Of God. If he had not been sacrificed, PD would have no cause to support or Deity to Worship.

Ironic ain't it...?

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

Had it been his will to defy his Father in heaven, it would have happened in a heart beat.

William wrote:

Ironic ain't it...?

Christ isn't a cause, he is the solution.

knothead

knothead

This thread is so pathetic . . . . . . . laced with political vitriol that commenting on it lowers all of us to a collective level that is shameful.

knothead wrote:This thread is so pathetic . . . . . . . laced with political vitriol that commenting on it lowers all of us to a collective level that is shameful.

Bingo.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

Ironic ain't it...?

Christ isn't a cause, he is the solution.

You don't even see the irony, but you answer anyway.

Too bad you deny him.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Lurch wrote:One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says 9710_199854450139598_636556027_n

Well now, there's a picture that's worth 1,000 words!

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad you deny him.

Too bad you're not smart enough to figure out you've been scammed.

I'm not denying anyone.

I'm helping you look foolish, like Frank Burns on steroids.

William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

why are you hanging out on my threads?

stop stalking me

William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

I'm a fool for Christ. No problem.

Chrissy wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

why are you hanging out on my threads?

stop stalking me

You're trying hard to start the shit again bitch. I guess me for the most part ignoring your nasty forum tactics has once again evaded you.

I answered Frank Burns, not you. If there's a stalker in this equation....it's you.

Go to hell.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

I'm not denying anyone.

I'm a fool for Christ. No problem.

Bullshit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum