Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ObamaCare in Trouble? Exchange provision delayed, as lawmakers push to repeal another

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I didn't see in that article the fact that small employers will get tax credits to help them w/ the insurance costs. It seems like they're acting like a notification about benefits is such a big burden. Give me a break!

no exchange no tax credit.

no ins for employees, tax PENALTY

and everything is about give you a break or BS. you think you know everything and you are a dumb ass who just doesn't know when to shut up. no wonder you live alone with no man to warm your bed.

That's right -no exchange- no tax credit.Why would they not join an exchange when they get the govt. to pay for it? They come out ahead and their employees get insurance. That doesn't make sense to you does it? LOL! And BTW, how would you know who I live with? Just goes to show you have a lot more deficits than not being able to write coherently.

omg you're an idiot. unbelievable fucking idiot. Rolling Eyes

Get a clue, Chrissy and stop telling people about the ACA. You are ignorant. The small business owners will get tax credits to help pay for the insurance costs. Are you denying that,you empty qumkat?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum