Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama vs the Pawn Stars

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama vs the Pawn Stars Empty Obama vs the Pawn Stars 4/3/2013, 2:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't blame me, it was inevitable that the picker shows would end up in politics before it was over.
I just wish it would have been with somebody other than Steve Douchebag. Of all the talking heads he's THE most repulsive. I can even stomach Hannity and Limbaugh more than I can him. lol

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2268919120001/pawn-stars-star-has-tough-words-for-administration/?intcmp=obnetwork

2Obama vs the Pawn Stars Empty Re: Obama vs the Pawn Stars 4/3/2013, 3:04 pm

Bob wrote:Don't blame me, it was inevitable that the picker shows would end up in politics before it was over.
I just wish it would have been with somebody other than Steve Douchebag. Of all the talking heads he's THE most repulsive. I can even stomach Hannity and Limbaugh more than I can him. lol

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2268919120001/pawn-stars-star-has-tough-words-for-administration/?intcmp=obnetwork

An example of out of control government...dont issue a permit that would bring IN revenue because of cutbacks?...Were broke but we dont need money...really?...

3Obama vs the Pawn Stars Empty Re: Obama vs the Pawn Stars 4/3/2013, 3:25 pm

2seaoat

I am in court on Monday April 8th on a TRO order to stop government from putting me in a catch 22 with two government agencies which say different things, but now they have not issued my annual business license.....I am so sick of duplicity, and the quagmire of government. I have told them if they persist making a big deal about a bathroom trailer.....I am going to close the business and bankrupt the same. It is no big deal to me, because I have simply lost my patience with idiots who have layer of layer of NO, and nobody has an ounce of common sense. Fortunately, this is not one of our major business operations, but it has been a passion with me, and I get very frustrated on one agency saying go left, and the other saying go right.....and you cannot get agreement. Eight years ago I needed to put up a 4 foot by 4 foot warning sign concerning a potentially dangerous thing on my property, and I had to wait 6 months for a sign permit, and it was only after calling the State Representative that I was able to get it done.........I am having my problems with the State right now, but try sitting in Santa Rosa County development staff meeting if you want to see a true cluster F........I think the star of Pawn Stars hit the nail on the head.

4Obama vs the Pawn Stars Empty Re: Obama vs the Pawn Stars 4/3/2013, 7:17 pm

Government has so many agencies and rules that one hand no longer knows what the other is doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum