Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the "most racist republican award" goes to...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-23-2013/suppressing-the-vote

cutie, republicans as a group are not racist. why you people keep pushing this is insanity.

there have been more blacks promoted into higher positions under republicans than democrats. but now all of a sudden you elect a far left wing communist black man and because republicans do not agree with his views, they are racist.

when is the insanity going to stop?

Because even this year while you all were busy calling republicans racist, LOTS of black politicians switched party.

We should get back to ideology and stop all this nonsense of race. Using peoples minority status is low.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:cutie, republicans as a group are not racist. why you people keep pushing this is insanity.

there have been more blacks promoted into higher positions under republicans than democrats. but now all of a sudden you elect a far left wing communist black man and because republicans do not agree with his views, they are racist.

Because even this year while you all were busy calng republicans racist, LOTS of black politicians switched party.

We should get back to ideology and stop all this nonsense of race. Using peoples minority status is low.
Not one white person voted for marion barry. The colored crackhead from Washington dc.

4And the "most racist republican award" goes to... Empty racist ass shit 10/24/2013, 10:48 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:cutie, republicans as a group are not racist. why you people keep pushing this is insanity.

Because even this year while you all were busy calng republicans racist, LOTS of black politicians switched party.

Not one white person voted for marion barry.  The colored crackhead from Washington dc.
FYI, I knew who Marion Barry was before your racist statement.  Who still uses the word, "colored," when referring to a human being? This is the 21st century. Either get with the times, or keep your racist mouth shut.
What a bad joke you must be, bandit.  Either you are the most ignorant redneck ever to hitchhike down Gulf Beach Highway, or you are a racist pig. Which is it?
Keep your racist-ass bullshit to yourself.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Not one white person voted for marion barry.  The colored crackhead from Washington dc.
FYI, I knew who Marion Barry was before your racist statement.  Who still uses the word, "colored," when referring to a human being? This is the 21st century. Either get with the times, or keep your racist mouth shut.
What a bad joke you must be, bandit.  Either you are the most ignorant redneck ever to hitchhike down Gulf Beach Highway, or you are a racist pig. Which is it?
Serious desperation. When did it become disrespectful of calling a common drug addict, thief, criminal and all around low life is called?

And the "most racist republican award" goes to... ShoutRacist

Last edited by Markle on 10/24/2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Still trying to control people, Bill?

I know you are smarter than this, Joani. Your unhealthy obsession with Bill is getting scary. Get over it, or admit that you have a mad crush on Bill.
Wait, that must be it.  
And he broke your little heart.
So sad.
Time heals all wounds, Joani.
Do not fret, you will find another Bill to have wild fantasies about.
Thanks. And keep your head up!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:I know you are smarter than this, Joani. Your unhealthy obsession with Bill is getting scary. Get over it, or admit that you have a mad crush on Bill.
Wait, that must be it.  
So sad.

Wrong again Bill.

The question was, are you still trying to control people?

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:I know you are smarter than this, Joani. Your unhealthy obsession with Bill is getting scary. Get over it, or admit that you have a mad crush on Bill.
Wait, that must be it.  
So sad.
Wrong again Bill.

Seems that everyone else in his sphere of influence have learned to just nod and then ignore him...while rolling their eyes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wait, that must be it.  
So sad.
Wrong again Bill.

Seems that everyone else in his sphere of influence have learned to just nod and then ignore him...while rolling their eyes.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
cheers 

I have to agree.

11And the "most racist republican award" goes to... Empty Yet, You and Joani seem unable 10/24/2013, 11:33 pm

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wait, that must be it.  
So sad.
Wrong again Bill.

Seems that everyone else in his sphere of influence have learned to just nod and then ignore him...while rolling their eyes.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
I know why you cannot ignore me, Mr. Markle. You are one of those that must have the last word on everything. Oh, well.
You know why Joani cannot ignore me. She thinks I am her long, lost love, Bill.  She must throw insults my way, because Bill broke her little, conservative heart.
So sad.
Thanks, again. What an easy foil, you are, Mr. Markle.

12And the "most racist republican award" goes to... Empty Too funny 10/25/2013, 5:06 pm

Boards, people watch TV in North Carolina. My wife and I both busted out laughing when Aasif Mandvi said, "You know we can hear you!"
Yelton resigned today.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/25/north-carolina-gop-precinct-chair-resigns-after-racial-remarks/?hpt=po_c2
Obviously Yelton embarrassed NC officials enough they called for his resignation.
Too funny.
Thanks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wait, that must be it.  
So sad.
Wrong again Bill.

What is wrong with you? Let it rest, for God's sake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum