Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never underestimate stoopid people in numbers...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

There's a certain percentage of the public that are so gullible they cannot see the forrest where a camel's back is broken with a soda straw....paper, no plastic please.

Pat Robertson explains to folk who believe in miracles that they are ignorant.

“We have been inundated with skepticism and secularism,” he conintued. “And overseas, they’re simple, humble. You tell ‘em God loves ‘em and they say, ‘Okay, he loves me.’ You say God will do miracles and they say, ‘Okay, we believe him.’”

Get it...? Science is bad, therefore medical treatment is bad.

His entire ability to scam folk is based on science.

When his target folk get too smart, he loses money.

OMG....!!! It's a Miracle....!!!!

God allows this liar to live another day....!!!!!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/01/robertson-god-gives-less-miracles-to-too-educated-americans-who-learn-science/

I was just listening to NPR on the way home and they were talking about church taxes in Germany. If you are a christian or protestant you have to pay 4% of your salary to the church or you are not allowed in church or to have a clergyman at your funeral or any other event requiring that. No communion or confession. LOL! $300,000 people a year are leaving the religion.

And that shyster ran for POTUS as a Republican.

Apparently there actually IS a Miracle that's even too large for God to pull off.

I consider myself to be a person of Faith, a Spiritual person not affiliated with any certain religion, so my disdain for Pat is not a blanket attack on people of Faith.

no actual Bodies of Christ were harmed in this post...

Dreamsglore wrote:I was just listening to NPR on the way home and they were talking about church taxes in Germany. If you are a christian or protestant you have to pay 4% of your salary to the church or you are not allowed in church or to have a clergyman at your funeral or any other event requiring that. No communion or confession. LOL! $300,000 people a year are leaving the religion.

That would be 9% instead of 4%. It is only the Catholic Church that is refusing the sacraments — including baptisms, weddings and funerals. So far no word from the protestant churches.

Registered Catholics, Protestants and Jews pay a surcharge of up to 9 percent on their income. The Catholic Church alone received some $6.5 billion in 2011.

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/09/162570987/german-catholics-path-to-heaven-comes-with-taxes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum