Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh?

+6
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light or harsh?

Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]
Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 Empty You dont know 6/24/2013, 12:27 am

To everyone who is downing this girl, let me inform you. She was 18 when I met her, and she was in a relationship with a piece of crap named John Laisney. He controlled her with verbal and physical abuse. He got her just as addicted to hard liquer as he was. There were few nights that he didn't make her come from gulf breeze to Pensacola just so he could make her pay for his habit. She went from having a decent life, a happy family, and a brand new car, to being addicted to a substance she shouldn't have been exposed to yet. Now her family is hurt, her car is gone, she's facing this for the rest of her life. Meanwhile right after this happened john-john as his friends call him, has fled the state so he couldn't be charged with contributing. And everyone is putting Debi down without knowing the whole truth. In the future please know who your talking about before saying something that makes you sound ignorant!
                                                                 Clint

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

s0me0neunew wrote:To everyone who is downing this girl, let me inform you. She was 18 when I met her, and she was in a relationship with a piece of crap named John Laisney. He controlled her with verbal and physical abuse. He got her just as addicted to hard liquer as he was. There were few nights that he didn't make her come from gulf breeze to Pensacola just so he could make her pay for his habit. She went from having a decent life, a happy family, and a brand new car, to being addicted to a substance she shouldn't have been exposed to yet. Now her family is hurt, her car is gone, she's facing this for the rest of her life. Meanwhile right after this happened john-john as his friends call him, has fled the state so he couldn't be charged with contributing. And everyone is putting Debi down without knowing the whole truth. In the future please know who your talking about before saying something that makes you sound ignorant!
                                                                 Clint

It comes down to choices. You can make good choices or bad choices. Hopefully she will learn from the choices she made in the past, and take her life in a different direction once she is out of jail.

Still, some people simply cannot meet the terms of their probation. Five years is a long time, and prison awaits her if she screws-up during that time. It happened to my BIL when he broke his probation back in 2008. Like I said before--consider the implications of your choices before giving into them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh? - Page 2 Empty She is free 6/24/2013, 1:58 am

Thankfully she has been out for nearly a month now. She is trying hard to straighten out the damage done in her life. She goes to therapy and is back at work. Now that her problem has fled she has a chance. Praying for her. Maybe that would help more than judging her.

s0me0neunew wrote:Thankfully she has been out for nearly a month now. She is trying hard to straighten out the damage done in her life. She goes to therapy and is back at work. Now that her problem has fled she has a chance. Praying for her. Maybe that would help more than judging her.

She got off easy. She chose to drive drunk and endanger those around her. Blaming the BF is pathetic. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. Time will tell as to whether she is truly repentant or not.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
s0me0neunew wrote:To everyone who is downing this girl, let me inform you. She was 18 when I met her, and she was in a relationship with a piece of crap named John Laisney. He controlled her with verbal and physical abuse. He got her just as addicted to hard liquer as he was. There were few nights that he didn't make her come from gulf breeze to Pensacola just so he could make her pay for his habit. She went from having a decent life, a happy family, and a brand new car, to being addicted to a substance she shouldn't have been exposed to yet. Now her family is hurt, her car is gone, she's facing this for the rest of her life. Meanwhile right after this happened john-john as his friends call him, has fled the state so he couldn't be charged with contributing. And everyone is putting Debi down without knowing the whole truth. In the future please know who your talking about before saying something that makes you sound ignorant!
                                                                 Clint

It comes down to choices. You can make good choices or bad choices. Hopefully she will learn from the choices she made in the past, and take her life in a different direction once she is out of jail.

Still, some people simply cannot meet the terms of their probation. Five years is a long time, and prison awaits her if she screws-up during that time. It happened to my BIL when he broke his probation back in 2008. Like I said before--consider the implications of your choices before giving into them.

We agree. cheerscheerscheerscheers

I have a lot of respect for Marci Goodman. I would have to believe she weighed all of the circumstances prior to sentencing. Therapy and rehab, are essential for this girl to get her life back on track.

Clint

"In the future please know who your talking about before saying something that makes you sound ignorant!"

PSST.. It's "you're".. your makes you sound.. well.. you know..

Jake92

Hopefully she learned or will learn from this and turn her life around, starting with choosing the right man/men to date..  I have NO idea how her parents raised her, but I do know they can NOT control stupidity and lust...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum