Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feinstein feels betrayed by Reid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feinstein feels betrayed by Reid Empty Feinstein feels betrayed by Reid 3/20/2013, 11:46 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/03/19/feinstein_on_reid_dropping_assault_weapons_ban_a_major_betrayal_of_trust.html

Good. We've been feeling betrayed by Reid for years.

Feinstein feels betrayed by Reid Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

I think Reid should have backed her on this. It would have been amusing watching a lot of states turn red next election cycle.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

With her burgeoning ego, she might still try to get an YEA or NAY vote on the ban alone.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:With her burgeoning ego, she might still try to get an YEA or NAY vote on the ban alone.

Political experts are saying she'll attempt to attach the 'ban' bill to the bill requesting smaller ammo clips for weapons....but be sure they'll just come at this from a new angle...Too bad voters don't ban some of these idiots on election day...

Libs have no comment eh?

It wasn't that Reid didn't back her they just didn't have the votes to pass it. Big diff.

Nice spin. He didn't back her because it was a waste of time and effort. The American public doesn't support this issue. He caved to constituent pressure which is his JOB.

knothead

knothead

My take is that the Democrats are as culpable as Republicans because of their fear of the NRA . . . . . . the NRA won but America lost . . . . . . by instilling fear that "they are going to come for your guns" hyperbole the populace fall for the hype and the politicians of every stripe shudder with fear from the NRA.

knothead wrote:My take is that the Democrats are as culpable as Republicans because of their fear of the NRA . . . . . . the NRA won but America lost . . . . . . by instilling fear that "they are going to come for your guns" hyperbole the populace fall for the hype and the politicians of every stripe shudder with fear from the NRA.

You should fear not being able to defend yourself. We can't afford a cop in every driveway and criminals are not going to get guns by legit methods. That is a proven fact. People should be able to defend themselves with what ever small arms weapon that they can afford and get with a legitimate permit (meaning automatic weapons as well). Small arms, in my definition, means .50 cal and lower. I include .50 cal because muzzle loading weapons for hunting come in this size along with the Desert Eagle pistol for self-defense.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:My take is that the Democrats are as culpable as Republicans because of their fear of the NRA . . . . . . the NRA won but America lost . . . . . . by instilling fear that "they are going to come for your guns" hyperbole the populace fall for the hype and the politicians of every stripe shudder with fear from the NRA.

You should fear not being able to defend yourself. We can't afford a cop in every driveway and criminals are not going to get guns by legit methods. That is a proven fact. People should be able to defend themselves with what ever small arms weapon that they can afford and get with a legitimate permit (meaning automatic weapons as well). Small arms, in my definition, means .50 cal and lower. I include .50 cal because muzzle loading weapons for hunting come in this size along with the Desert Eagle pistol for self-defense.

There you go again with the same ole drivel . . . . no one is coming for your guns PD, ok? Can you understand that? Americans are well armed and nothing is going to change that but with some restrictions on magazine clips and background checks, why anyone objects to that is beyond me. I am well armed as are you so what the heck do keep harping on the same ole crap that is just not based in facts?

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

There you go again with the same ole drivel . . . . no one is coming for your guns PD, ok? Can you understand that? Americans are well armed and nothing is going to change that but with some restrictions on magazine clips and background checks, why anyone objects to that is beyond me. I am well armed as are you so what the heck do keep harping on the same ole crap that is just not based in facts?

Unfortunately, they are coming for my guns. Feinstein's bill would have made it illegal to have what she defines as an assault weapon (which is the boogey man according to HER). No she wanted to ban many weapons including some tactical shotguns of which I have as well. Why don't we enforce the laws on the books and require more stringent checks on people buying weapons? Why? There are enough laws on the books to prevent conventional sales to criminals and the mentally incompetent, yet they are not enforced.

Sal

Sal

OG#1"

Unfortunately, they are coming for my guns. Feinstein's bill would have made it illegal to have what she defines as an assault weapon (which is the boogey man according to HER). No she wanted to ban many weapons including some tactical shotguns of which I have as well.

Liar.

Not a single restriction that has been proposed would call for the seizure of guns lawfully owned by citizens.

Why don't we enforce the laws on the books and require more stringent checks on people buying weapons? Why? There are enough laws on the books to prevent conventional sales to criminals and the mentally incompetent, yet they are not enforced.[/quote]

Because the NRA and their lackeys in Congress want it that way.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's false,PD as usual. We don't have anyway to check the mental health records of the mentally ill

Unfortunately, they are coming for my guns. Feinstein's bill would have made it illegal to have what she defines as an assault weapon (which is the boogey man according to HER). No she wanted to ban many weapons including some tactical shotguns of which I have as well. Why don't we enforce the laws on the books and require more stringent checks on people buying weapons? Why? There are enough laws on the books to prevent conventional sales to criminals and the mentally incompetent, yet they are not enforced.

Sal wrote:OG#1"

Unfortunately, they are coming for my guns. Feinstein's bill would have made it illegal to have what she defines as an assault weapon (which is the boogey man according to HER). No she wanted to ban many weapons including some tactical shotguns of which I have as well.

Liar.

Not a single restriction that has been proposed would call for the seizure of guns lawfully owned by citizens.

Why don't we enforce the laws on the books and require more stringent checks on people buying weapons? Why? There are enough laws on the books to prevent conventional sales to criminals and the mentally incompetent, yet they are not enforced.

Because the NRA and their lackeys in Congress want it that way. [/quote]

The only liar is you and your Congress friends who say this wasn't a huge gun grab by Feinstein. She gets 100% around the clock security. I would like the same, just in the form of weapons I can purchase and AFFORD to go along with the ammo to use in them.

Enforce current law.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's false,PD as usual. We don't have anyway to check the mental health records of the mentally ill

Did you say something Dreams? Of course not, you would argue with a stop sign though.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/03/19/feinstein_on_reid_dropping_assault_weapons_ban_a_major_betrayal_of_trust.html

Especially since the re-election of the President?

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/03/19/feinstein_on_reid_dropping_assault_weapons_ban_a_major_betrayal_of_trust.html

Especially since the re-election of the President?

No Reid betrayed the country with Obamacare and shoving it through despite the fact that most people were against it and not even he KNEW what was in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum