Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Reid blocks KATE'S LAW...WHY?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Harry Reid blocks KATE'S LAW...WHY?

Sal

Sal

Because it's stupid, counter-productive, and immoral.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Come on,  markle.  You spend as much time absorbing all this political horseshit as I do.  Try to think logically.

Harry Reid will never do anything to piss off the hispanic democrat voter base.
It really is that simple.

No different than Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio.  They won't do it either and for the same reason,  votes.  If you don't believe me,  ask either of them if they're in favor of Kate's Law. 

You see,  all three of those politicians want to be in office more than anything else.
That's what makes Trump be so hard to figure.  I gotta tell you I'm not convinced he really figures to win this thing.  Either that or he really does believe his own bullshit that he can actually win the hispanic vote.
But I posted a video yesterday which had some 8 year old hispanics calling him a racist and a motherfucker and telling HIM to get out of THEIR country.
If he can overcome the hatred for him in the hispanic community,  then he'll go down right alongside Harry Houdini and David Copperfield.

Markle

Markle

[quote="Salinsky"]Because it's stupid, counter-productive, and immoral./quote]

Well that was brilliant! BRILLIANT I SAY!

Now please share your brilliance by telling us why it is stupid, counter-productive and counter-productive.

Or, more likely you don't even know a thing about Kate's Law.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Come on,  markle.  You spend as much time absorbing all this political horseshit as I do.  Try to think logically.

Harry Reid will never do anything to piss off the hispanic democrat voter base.
It really is that simple.

No different than Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio.  They won't do it either and for the same reason,  votes.  If you don't believe me,  ask either of them if they're in favor of Kate's Law. 

You see,  all three of those politicians want to be in office more than anything else.
That's what makes Trump be so hard to figure.  I gotta tell you I'm not convinced he really figures to win this thing.  Either that or he really does believe his own bullshit that he can actually win the hispanic vote.
But I posted a video yesterday which had some 8 year old hispanics calling him a racist and a motherfucker and telling HIM to get out of THEIR country.
If he can overcome the hatred for him in the hispanic community,  then he'll go down right alongside Harry Houdini and David Copperfield.

Like Salinsky, neither of you have a clue as to anything contained in Kate's law do you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know what Sal will tell you but here is what others will.
They'll tell you only a very small number of illegals are raping and robbing and murdering.  They say it will cause people to get deported who don't deserve it.
They'll say many of these people were deported for minor infractions
(like being here illegally) and those people don't deserve a mandatory five year prison sentence.

And I'm just the messenger so if you want to rebut this,  direct it at Sal and his ilk,  not me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm recording the Spin Zone and watching MSNBC.  But when I play back the Spin Zone I bet smoke and fire is coming out of every orrifice in O'Reilly's body tonight over this.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I don't know what Sal will tell you but here is what others will.
They'll tell you only a very small number of illegals are raping and robbing and murdering.  They say it will cause people to get deported who don't deserve it.
(like being here illegally) and those people don't deserve a mandatory five year prison sentence.

And I'm just the messenger so if you want to rebut this,  direct it at Sal and his ilk,  not me.

As I suspected, NONE of you know a thing about Kate's Law. Little wonder Progressives oppose so many things, they don't even know what they are opposing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

As I suspected, NONE of you know a thing about Kate's Law.  Little wonder Progressives oppose so many things, they don't even know what they are opposing.

Oh for god sakes, merkel,  it doesn't take a harvard law professor to understand anything as simple and cut and dried as Kates Law.
It would put a mandatory 5 year prison term on those who return to the US after being deported.
Which is exactly what I just fucking said in that post.

dumpcare

Erkel, Bob did say that in the post before. You ain't been huffin that glue again, have you merkel?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I don't know what Sal will tell you

You did good, Bob.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

As I suspected, NONE of you know a thing about Kate's Law.  Little wonder Progressives oppose so many things, they don't even know what they are opposing.

Oh for god sakes, merkel [Markle],  it doesn't take a harvard law professor to understand anything as simple and cut and dried as Kates Law.

It would put a mandatory 5 year prison term on those who return to the US after being deported.

Which is exactly what I just f****** said in that post.

Thank you for confirming what I already knew. You do not know diddly about Kate's Law.

Apparently it DOES take a Harvard professor to understand Kate's Law.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just read what I wrote again.  And I now realize why merkel misunderstood it because I now see I partly misspoke.

Here is what I wrote...

Actually when someone is deported,  and he comes back and then gets caught in the country again,  it won't "cause people to get deported who don't deserve it".
That was a misstatement.
The way it should have been put is... 

"The say it will cause people to get a 5 year prison sentence who don't deserve it". 

It's the Sometimers again.  It's not only effecting my memory but also my ability to communicate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was writing my post at the same time you were,  mackeral.
Now about your last reply.  Yes I misspoke.  But it wasn't like when your idol said all this...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes.htm

And I do completely and fully understand Kate's Law which is about the simplest worded law to ever be proposed.  It was even simple enough for Bill O'Reilly to grasp it.
If all laws were stated this simply it would be a hell of an improvement.

Markle

Markle

How long will the ignorant Progressives continue to intentionally remain ignorant, relying on their misinformed sources for their misinformation.

Who will give in first and look up what the ACTUAL law says? Apparently none of our Progressive good friends wish to enlighten themselves. No surprise.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I was writing my post at the same time you were,  mackeral.
Now about your last reply.  Yes I misspoke.  But it wasn't like when your idol said all this...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes.htm

And I do completely and fully understand Kate's Law which is about the simplest worded law to ever be proposed.  It was even simple enough for Bill O'Reilly to grasp it.
If all laws were stated this simply it would be a hell of an improvement.

Again you are reduced to calling names because you are frustrated at being wrong and are too hard headed to even reach out and learn the facts.

WOW, that's a unique thought is it not?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

Kate's Law would require that after someone has been deported from the United States,  and then that person re-enters the United States and is caught,  he will receive a mandatory five year prison sentence.

Has Bill O'Reilly told you something different from that?  Because if he has,  he's wrong.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Again you are reduced to calling names because you are frustrated at being wrong and are too hard headed to even reach out and learn the facts.

WOW, that's a unique thought is it not?

Well I guess all that would be a "unique thought" if I'd thought it. 
But the only names I've ever called you are merkle and mackeral.
And I don't call you those names because I'm frustrated at being wrong.
I do that because somebody else thought up "erkle" before I did (which is a natural) so the only names left were merkel and mackeral.

Now you're acting like the republican candidates.  Don't be a whiner.
merkel and mackeral are not like calling you what you call obama.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I just read what I wrote again.  And I now realize why merkel misunderstood it because I now see I partly misspoke.

Here is what I wrote...

Actually when someone is deported,  and he comes back and then gets caught in the country again,  it won't "cause people to get deported who don't deserve it".
That was a misstatement.
The way it should have been put is... 

"The say it will cause people to get a 5 year prison sentence who don't deserve it". 

It's the Sometimers again.  It's not only effecting my memory but also my ability to communicate.

Total misinformation. Come on folks, quit reading the DailyKOS and watching CNBC, MSNBC and NPR, you are intentionally swallowing great gulps of false information.

Except for Progressives, it is difficult to find people who are so opposed to learning about the subject they oppose. Simply stunning.

Why?

Markle

Markle

I must admit that I do love putting out some information and then letting our Progressive good friends make fools of themselves objecting to something about which they know nothing. Have no clue but just want to be contrary for no reason whatsoever.

Pay attention now Progressives, this is about Kate's Law.

The proposed legislation encourages states to collect a sample through DNA profiling from individuals who are: arrested for, charged with or indicted for crimes involving murder, manslaughter, sexual assaults, and kidnapping or abduction. The collected samples are included in CODIS [1] which contains more than 5 million records and used by law enforcement agencies. DNA profiling is not the same as full genome sequencing and contains no genetic information.

Those exported for such violent crimes, and illegally cross the border into the US and are stopped or captured for any reason, they receive a 5 year mandatory sentence and are again exported after serving their time.

Come on guys, catch up.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

The proposed legislation encourages states to collect a sample through DNA profiling from individuals who are: arrested for, charged with or indicted for crimes involving murder, manslaughter, sexual assaults, and kidnapping or abduction. The collected samples are included in CODIS [1] which contains more than 5 million records and used by law enforcement agencies. DNA profiling is not the same as full genome sequencing and contains no genetic information.

Nope.

What you posted there is regarding Katie's Law HR4614.

That is completely distinct from Kate's Law HR3011.

Nice try, Ol' Man Markle.

Here ya go ...

Harry Reid blocks KATE'S LAW...WHY? Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tell you what,  markle.  Instead of getting all our information from ABC,  NBC,  CBS,  MSNBC,  CNN,  Fox News Channel,  or talk radio,
let's forego ALL of that and go straight to the horse's mouth,  the United States Congress.  Afterall,  they ARE the ones who drafted the legislation.

When I just did that,  I discovered this webpage...

H. R. 3011

To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to increase the penalties applicable to aliens who unlawfully reenter the United States after being removed.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3011/text

So it would appear from the wording of the House Resolution itself, that "Kate's Law" does nothing except increase the penalties which were already established.

But then I tried to learn exactly what was stated in the Immigration and Nationality Act.  But so far I haven't been able to find that. 
I'll keep trying,  but why don't you see if you can find that too.
And then we'll all have a better understanding of the thing.

Sal

Sal

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3011/text

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Like I said, Ol' Man Markle, what you've c&ped up above is from Katie's Law, not Kate's Law.

And, you really can't bitch much about Katie's Law.

Because it was passed in 2010.

Oh, and President Obama said this about Katie's Law,
"it is the right thing to do," and that "this is where the national registry becomes so important, because what you have is individual states — they may have a database, but if they’re not sharing it with the state next door, you’ve got a guy from Illinois driving over into Indiana, and they’re not talking to each other."

You and semi-retired Hussein Obama both are big fans of Katie's Law, Ol' Man Markle.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3011/text

Sal,  since you were writing this post you probably weren't aware that I posted the same link in the post before yours.

As I said in that post,  it appears that all H.R. 3011 ("Kate's Law") does is to increase penalties that were already in the Immigration and Nationality Act.

What I would like to find is the text of that act.  And then we can put this to bed.  Can you or markle help with that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum