Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a FREAKIN IDIOT

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/19/2013, 3:34 pm

The death penalty would have been too easy for this freak. Hope he has "fun" in prison.....

(CNN) -- Ohio school shooter T.J. Lane will spend the rest of his life in prison for the deaths of three students last year, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Lane entered the courtroom wearing a button-down shirt, but took it off early in the hearing to reveal a white T-shirt with the word "killer" written on it, according to CNN affiliate WJW. The attire was similar what he was wearing when arrested by police shortly after the killings.
Given the opportunity to speak to the court, Lane made an obscene gesture at the victims' families and spoke to them using explicit language, the station reported.
He smiled and smirked during much of the hearing, WJW reported, laughing when the prosecutor described him as an "evil person."

What a FREAKIN IDIOT 130319121318-tj-lane-killer-shirt-story-top

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/us/ohio-school-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

2What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 5:33 pm

? Now
nochain wrote:The death penalty would have been too easy for this freak. Hope he has "fun" in prison.....

(CNN) -- Ohio school shooter T.J. Lane will spend the rest of his life in prison for the deaths of three students last year, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Lane entered the courtroom wearing a button-down shirt, but took it off early in the hearing to reveal a white T-shirt with the word "killer" written on it, according to CNN affiliate WJW. The attire was similar what he was wearing when arrested by police shortly after the killings.
Given the opportunity to speak to the court, Lane made an obscene gesture at the victims' families and spoke to them using explicit language, the station reported.
He smiled and smirked during much of the hearing, WJW reported, laughing when the prosecutor described him as an "evil person."

What a FREAKIN IDIOT 130319121318-tj-lane-killer-shirt-story-top

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/us/ohio-school-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

This should have never been allowed to happen in the first place and his shirt and coments should not really be a surprise...Always am amazed that time after time evil individuals do something like this in court and then there are stories about them showing no remorse...does it really matter?...Now we will all pay to feed and house another diseased animal simply because we as a society will not remove them as they should be removed...

3What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 5:37 pm

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:...Now we will all pay to feed and house another diseased animal simply because we as a society will not remove them as they should be removed...

This dude may be the exception because he's so young, but generally speaking it costs more to execute than imprison for life.

With an attitude like his, I have a feeling he's gonna get what's coming to him anyway.

4What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 5:55 pm

2seaoat

With an attitude like his, I have a feeling he's gonna get what's coming to him anyway.

He better hit the weights and grow some.....because his attitude and size are going to make life imprisonment seem like the harsh penalty. He is a punk.

5What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 7:08 pm

That kid is mentally ill.

6What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 7:58 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hope he has a good supply of vaseline.

7What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 8:01 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

BE all you can be..........

8What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 9:15 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Every once in a while the blind hog hits the acorn. This is something I've actually got an education in......rather antiquated as am I.

Still: The costs of keeping "people" like this alive astounds me while we are "suffering" the debt crises...yadayadayada.

Here's a link that is lengthy, but you may find interesting or not.

http://www.cepr.net/documents/publications/incarceration-2010-06.pdf

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 3/23/2013, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

9What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/22/2013, 11:35 pm

2seaoat

That kid is mentally ill.

Lane pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and weapons-related charges.

The death penalty was off the table because of Lane's age at the time of the crimes, according to prosecutors.......no mention of him not having the capacity to stand trial, and sociopaths and evil folks who have no regard for others do exist, and in fact suffer a type of mental illness, but in Romney's case he became a presidential candidate, and there was no discussion of mental illness.....just everybody's envy of wealth.....dual definitions, or maybe if this guy was really successful, and he only killed factories and families.......and gave the finger to America......well would we call that sociopath mentally Ill?

10What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/23/2013, 12:54 am

2seaoat wrote:That kid is mentally ill.

Lane pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and weapons-related charges.

The death penalty was off the table because of Lane's age at the time of the crimes, according to prosecutors.......no mention of him not having the capacity to stand trial, and sociopaths and evil folks who have no regard for others do exist, and in fact suffer a type of mental illness, but in Romney's case he became a presidential candidate, and there was no discussion of mental illness.....just everybody's envy of wealth.....dual definitions, or maybe if this guy was really successful, and he only killed factories and families.......and gave the finger to America......well would we call that sociopath mentally Ill?

There's quite a difference between being greedy and killing people. Sociopath's are mentally ill. There is no treatment for him and he needs to be locked up but he's ill.

11What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/23/2013, 7:56 am

cool1

cool1

sick sick -----My niece had her baby yesturday -a boy she named him Lane , I told her what a name and how diff-it was told her I never heard of Lane before and this guys name is Lane Laughing

12What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/23/2013, 8:34 am

stormwatch89 wrote:Every once in a while the blind hog hits the acorn. This is something I've actually got an education in......rather antiquated as am I.

Still: The costs of keeping "people" like this alive astounds me while we are "suffering" the debt crises...yadayadayada.

I read somewhere it cost about one million dollars to keep someone in prison for 50 years and at least 2 million to prosecute them to the death penalty. The problem here is we have made so many loop holes to make it almost impossible to give the death penalty and that's what makes it cost so much. if the sentence could be handed down at the time of conviction and that's it, it wouldn't cost that much. Im mean some cases are clear cut and the ability to drag the case on and on should not be given.

13What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/24/2013, 10:33 am

Chrissy wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Every once in a while the blind hog hits the acorn. This is something I've actually got an education in......rather antiquated as am I.

I read somewhere it cost about one million dollars to keep someone in prison for 50 years and at least 2 million to prosecute them to the death penalty. The problem here is we have made so many loop holes to make it almost impossible to give the death penalty and that's what makes it cost so much. if the sentence could be handed down at the time of conviction and that's it, it wouldn't cost that much. Im mean some cases are clear cut and the ability to drag the case on and on should not be given.

It is handed down at the time of conviction,Einstein.

14What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/24/2013, 10:38 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I think she was saying we should eliminate appeals, etc. That way folk who are subsequently found not guilty through DNA testing would remain locked away forever. That'll teach them to be not guilty in a system on steroids, where all are guilty until proven innocent.

15What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/24/2013, 10:49 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not all the time Dreams. They are times when sentencing is set for a later date and sometimes the jury has to go and deliberate the sentence. Sentencing is not always cut and dry at time of conviction.

16What a FREAKIN IDIOT Empty Re: What a FREAKIN IDIOT 3/24/2013, 11:02 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Not all the time Dreams. They are times when sentencing is set for a later date and sometimes the jury has to go and deliberate the sentence. Sentencing is not always cut and dry at time of conviction.

then we allow years and years of costly appeals even for cases that are clear cut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum